Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 02:33 PM

7,492 posts, read 5,744,386 times

Advertisements

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

I bet they were choking on the words reporting this since this is Obama's public brain washing machine. I'm surprised I haven't heard more like we did when they thought he did use it..

I feel very sad and about what is happening to our country. The Obama press doesn't stop to investigate like the press did when I grew up. They shove off with whatever suites their agenda and damn the torpedoes regardless of right or wrong.

So what comes next?

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-25-2013 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 03:02 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

I bet they were choking on the words reporting this since this is Obama's public brain washing machine. I'm surprised I haven't heard more like we did when they thought he did use it..

I feel very sad and pi$$ed about what is happening to our country. The Obama press doesn't stop to investigate like the press did when I grew up. They shove off with whatever suites their agenda and damn the torpedoes regardless of right or wrong.

So what comes next?
Actually, the report is wrong. . .or your earlier reporting clip is about as credible as "healthcare reform" being struck down. Sorry. I know you really want to believe that our idiot media can cover everything correctly from minute 1 but the incentive is to shoot at the "hip" and not get facts right, until later.

you can't tell who shot what 100% until balistics are in, and their in.

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade school shooting in U.S. history, on Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault weapons ban.
All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223 caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle - Connecticut Post

Old 01-24-2013, 03:06 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,033 times
OMG, I am not for a ban but this conspiracy crap. You mean the Government got a whole town of actors to fake it, or sent someone in to kill 20 kids, or faked the ballistics to show it was a 223 when it was a 9mm? This is about as dumb as we faked the moon landing and FEMA is about to put us all into camps or that the Bush family is really UFO aliens. LOL This crap is just crazy.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,663,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Actually, the report is wrong. . .or your earlier reporting clip is about as credible as "healthcare reform" being struck down. Sorry. I know you really want to believe that our idiot media can cover everything correctly from minute 1 but the incentive is to shoot at the "hip" and not get facts right, until later.

you can't tell who shot what 100% until balistics are in, and their in.

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade school shooting in U.S. history, on Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault weapons ban.
All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223 caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle - Connecticut Post
Speaking of not getting facts right, whatever that means since FACTS are always right, doh, I'm betting the author of your article wouldn't know an assault rifle if one smacked him up side his empty head.

/just sayin'

Old 01-24-2013, 03:22 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,518,518 times
That video was posted on the 15th of December, the day after the false flag took place. Our media can't even report correctly on Obamas destruction of the economy, there's no way they would report correctly on Sandy Hook within days of it happening.

That said, I too believe it was an agenda driven effort.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:27 PM

217 posts, read 360,713 times
4 pistols? Obviously the work of crab people.

Old 01-24-2013, 03:46 PM

57,219 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Speaking of not getting facts right, whatever that means since FACTS are always right, doh, I'm betting the author of your article wouldn't know an assault rifle if one smacked him up side his empty head.

/just sayin'
Does it really matter if an AR-15 was used, plenty of other examples, Aurora, Rochester, etc. It was widely reported that an AR-15 was used at Sandy Hook from other media sources, this is not a conspiracy. Too many of the so-called experts knew the AR-15 was still in the trunk.

Quote:
The primary weapon used in the attack was a "Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon," said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance. The rifle is a Bushmaster version of a widely made AR-15, the civilian version of the M-16 rifle used by the U.S. military. The original M-16 patent ran out years ago, and now the AR-15 is manufactured by several gunmakers. Unlike the military version, the AR-15 is a semiautomatic, firing one bullet per squeeze of the trigger. But like the M-16, ammunition is loaded through a magazine. In the school shooting, police say Lanza's rifle used numerous 30-round magazines.An AR-15 is usually capable of firing a rate of 45 rounds per minute in semiautomatic mode.

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com

Old 01-24-2013, 04:31 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,690,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post

I feel very sad and pi$$ed about what is happening to our country. The Obama press doesn't stop to investigate like the press did when I grew up. They shove off with whatever suites their agenda and damn the torpedoes regardless of right or wrong.

So what comes next?
This has been debunked several times already. If you do a search, you will find a similar thread from yesterday.

One more time:

http://newtownbee.com/News/2013-01-1...tion+Continues

Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick gar View Post
4 pistols? Obviously the work of crab people.
New Law: One pistol per person.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:45 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
"Quote:
The primary weapon used in the attack was a "Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon," said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance. The rifle is a Bushmaster version of a widely made AR-15, the civilian version of the M-16 rifle used by the U.S. military. The original M-16 patent ran out years ago, and now the AR-15 is manufactured by several gunmakers. Unlike the military version, the AR-15 is a semiautomatic, firing one bullet per squeeze of the trigger. But like the M-16, ammunition is loaded through a magazine. In the school shooting, police say Lanza's rifle used numerous 30-round magazines.An AR-15 is usually capable of firing a rate of 45 rounds per minute in semiautomatic mode."

More crockery....

Why use numerous 30-round magazines to kill 26 people....... I don't think the Ct Cops have it figured out yet..

Meanwhile we ban guns for no better than a knee jerk reaction.... We can't fix this in 50 years and now we can on 3 weeks? BS..

If these laws happen to pass those who do pass them should be arrested for treason.... every last one. The the there will be challenges to the laws and in time nothing new or better will have happened.

You grabbers will regret your knee jerking sooner than later.... The fact you beg for more LAW..... All quite un-enforcable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies