Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 04:51 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Maybe just to irritate you!
Maybe you can hazard a guess. How does Romney's office being robbed in 2007 relate to your thread?

And again, as to your video, why should I believe one word "Dr." Jim Garrow has to say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 05:16 PM

918 posts, read 816,882 times
[quote=hammertime33;27956756]
Quote:
Maybe you can hazard a guess. How does Romney's office being robbed in 2007 relate to your thread?
As I suggested to you. Maybe he baited you, just to pull your chain! And, if so...it appears to have worked.

Quote:
And again, as to your video, why should I believe one word "Dr." Jim Garrow has to say?
I love responding to these type of inane questions with another question in kind. Such as...
"Why do you believe anything Obozo tells you?" Just to get you to .

On the other hand if you want to know about him and his commitments in life try this, although the other Dr. interviewing him may cause your systolic to rise...LOL

Dr. James Garrow: Nobel Peace Prize Nominee - YouTube

Old 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I keep telling you - the office wasn't robbed - it was burglarized.

As to how it relates to the thread - this thread concerns paranoia - I thought that you could connect the dots.

Last edited by Harrier; 01-26-2013 at 05:38 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post

Actually its' a pistol-grip smaller crossbow version, but up-close-and-personal deadly. The better-half doesn't like the noise and kick of the old Mossy 12ga., so this is a "center-mass" replacement for her.

Jeesssssssh! I've got an idea how you can create a real collectible and make some do-re-mi on Amazon.
Convert one of your flintlocks to accept a bow-drill for firing. How's that for a rare one! LMAO as I just scribbled something to see what it might look like. It looks like some kind of medieval torture device.

Ditto over thisaway.
Il'd have to see that to understand... But a flintlock is a swiss army knife of it's own.... The lock is a flint and steel set loaded or not. If it's loaded you need a feather to stuff in the vent so it won't go boom. Then with a empty pan you can add touch wood or charred cloth and have makin's for your fire.

There is a lot you can do with a flintlock you can't do with any other gun. With just the flint out of the jaws you have a fair knife, and could totally butcher a deer to eat, which the way i see things is a deer is a walking tool and sewing kit combined. Dm me for any personal info any time.. I am not afraid of the web.

I have met loads of peps from on line. I am a biker, and these folks have left me notes and keys to their homes across the USA. serious..

Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,906,557 times
Ahh, I see the right wing has come up with their fabricated lie of the week (TM).

Don't you people ever get tired of being taken for fools by the right wing media. I mean they lie to you over and over yet you're never to full to swallow one more whopper, huh? When are you going to say enough is enough with the made up BS and start dealing with reality?

Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
[quote=doctorhugo;27957101]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
As I suggested to you. Maybe he baited you, just to pull your chain! And, if so...it appears to have worked.
No. I'm pretty sure he thought he was being clever, but didn't realize his story was nearly 6 years old.

Quote:
On the other hand if you want to know about him and his commitments in life try this, although the other Dr. interviewing him may cause your systolic to rise...LOL

Dr. James Garrow: Nobel Peace Prize Nominee - YouTube
Again, why should I believe anything "Dr." Jim Garrow has to say? He's a self-aggrandizing frâudster.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:32 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The president's paranoia reminds me of a man who occupied the same position 40 years ago.

Maybe the president's men will goof up and burglarize an office.
We don't live in the times we did then. Nobody would care very much if a Watergate happened now and it was a Democrat who was responsible for it. You can see it on this very forum. You can put out an itemized list of provable lies and misdeeds from the Obama administration and the liberals here simply ignore it. They don't even refute it. They simply don't care. Obama announced on national TV that the individual mandate would not be a tax, then went into court and defended it flat out as a tax. And the liberals don't care. Susan Rice openly admitted being sent out by the Obama administration and saying they had no information that the Benghazi attack had any terrorist involvement. Then we have the CIA memo where it says right there that they suspected Al Qaeda was involved. And the liberals call it a non-story. Obama's Attorney General said he had no knowledge of fast & furious and we have the memos sent to him that prove he did, and Obama says nothing about it. And the liberals don't care. Obama authorized an American citizen to be assassinated without trial. And the liberals don't care. They dispute none of these things. They simply don't consider them issues to be concerned about.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:34 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Obama is living his last brighter moments. Chances are he will swing on the end of rope before these next 4 years are done for TREASON.
And today's visit from the Secret Service for making threats against the life of the President goes to....

Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
We don't live in the times we did then. Nobody would care very much if a Watergate happened now and it was a Democrat who was responsible for it. You can see it on this very forum. You can put out an itemized list of provable lies and misdeeds from the Obama administration and the liberals here simply ignore it. They don't even refute it. They simply don't care. Obama announced on national TV that the individual mandate would not be a tax, then went into court and defended it flat out as a tax. And the liberals don't care. Susan Rice openly admitted being sent out by the Obama administration and saying they had no information that the Benghazi attack had any terrorist involvement. Then we have the CIA memo where it says right there that they suspected Al Qaeda was involved. And the liberals call it a non-story. Obama's Attorney General said he had no knowledge of fast & furious and we have the memos sent to him that prove he did, and Obama says nothing about it. And the liberals don't care. Obama authorized an American citizen to be assassinated without trial. And the liberals don't care. They dispute none of these things. They simply don't consider them issues to be concerned about.
I suppose that we could start calling President Obama the "Teflon president".

Old 01-26-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Awe there ya go again

Hammertime is going to have to look and see what kind of panties s/he has on today. Could be little girl white and lacy or big boy with teddy bare

Somehow s/he feels qualified to decide on who has any Rights and who doesn't. Most liberal gun grabbers 'feel' that way.

And of course they think the all knowing 176 day wonder boy has all the answers, and all the Kings Mens to put old Humpty Dumpty back together again!

Obama is living his last brighter moments. Chances are he will swing on the end of rope before these next 4 years are done for TREASON.
All the President's men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies