Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2013, 01:58 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,051,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I have heard the testimony of a man with no motive to lie.
Your omniscience is noted. Since you are God, I was wondering if you're taking requests?

That said, we don't need to know his motives. Whatever they are, he is still a lying sack of ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 01:59 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,959,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Sarcasm? I was asked how I know Obama was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I answered by providing 2 pieces of actual evidence: the press release from the Noble Committee announcing his win and his Nobel Peace Prize winners lecture.
Winning the Nobel Peace Prize and giving a lecture are not evidence that someone was officially nominated.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
. Whatever they are, he is still a lying sack of ****.
On what do you base this claim?

Old 01-27-2013, 02:01 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,078,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Like I already told you, you can prove your position and I can't prove mine...as yo well now from the link I POSTED. All because the Nobel Prize has, since the death of Alfred Nobel, morphed into a politically correct venture. That's the reason they withhold the nominees names for 50 years and ONLY opt to release the "safe" and "politically correct" ones.
You seem to believe him though. I certainly don't. What about his Nobel Prize story has even the slightest ring of truth to it?

All of the great accomplishments and claims of "Dr." Jim Garrow are shrouded in mystery and unnamed sources and are unverifiable by anyone who looks into them. He was nominated for a Nobel Prize by an unnamed and unknown high university official in China who contacted him out of the blue to thank him and Yoda for saving his granddaughter. Somebody told somebody else who then told Garrow about Obama's litmus test for military officers as part of his upcoming dictatorial takeover of the US - he can't tell us who those two somebodies are - even though both are former, not current, military.

When a reporter in Ontario (where Garrow was living in 2010) did a story on him, the reporter couldn't find any evidence that Pink Pagoda was a registered charity anywhere or did any charity work. When he asked Garrow about the Bethune Institute, Garrow answered “You don’t need to know that. It doesn’t make the story better.” When pressed, Garrow said they have 168 schools in China, but that he couldn't discuss any of them.

We do know where his PhD comes from - a sham theology school in North Carolina that sells "life experience" PhDs over the internet. We know his teaching certificate in Canada was suspended for misconduct. We know a flight school he ran was shut down for using uninsured and unregistered aircraft - and that Garrow was fined for intentionally covering that up. We know he started an internet company in 1995 that never did anything except separate aspiring franchisees from their money and then shut down.

I don't believe he's a doctor. I don't believe he's a Nobel Prize nominee. I don't believe his Pink Pagoda charity is legitimate. I don't think his Bethune Institute is legitimate. I don't think he's spent 23 million dollars saving 50,000 Chinese girls from being slaughtered. I don't believe anything he has to say about anything.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,978,939 times
Dear President Obama,

Where is Douglas MacAuthor and George Patton when you need them.

The 'Bonus Army' War in Washington

Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Winning the Nobel Peace Prize and giving a lecture are not evidence that someone was officially nominated.
Haha. Of course they are. What game are you trying to play here?

Old 01-27-2013, 02:08 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,782,772 times
Fire on Americans?

I won't....well perhaps if they are zombies or liberals....

Old 01-27-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Haha. Of course they are. What game are you trying to play here?
President Obama did nothing to earn a Nobel Peace Prize, and only a select group of people can submit nominations.

Isn't it interesting that he was nominated for the prize in the midst of his presidential campaign?

The key word in my post was "officially". I have no doubt that President Obama was nominated, but I do question who did it, and wonder what form of manipulation was involved.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,051,059 times
Quote:
On what do you base this claim?
The fact that he is telling lies. What else?

His "doctorate" is a fake. His claim of Nobel prize nomination is a lie. And his whole saving babies in China story is a hoax. Reporters from the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, as well as Dateline have investigated and found no substantiation of his program in China, and every informed review of his book describes it as a work of fiction.

The life of Guelph

Research-China.Org: Review of Jim Garrow's "The Pink Pagoda"

Proven Liar Says Obama Firing Military Leaders Who Won’t Kill U.S. Citizens? Take a Closer Look « American Everyman

Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
President Obama did nothing to earn a Nobel Peace Prize, and only a select group of people can submit nominations.

Isn't it interesting that he was nominated for the prize in the midst of his presidential campaign?

The key word in my post was "officially". I have no doubt that President Obama was nominated, but I do question who did it, and wonder what form of manipulation was involved.
Who would have any doubt considering the overwhelming evidence that he was.

Why all the nonsense if you knew the whole time Obama was nominated? Again, what game are you playing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies