Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Is Hammertime University an accredited education of higher learning like North Carolina College of Theology?

College of Theology | Accreditation - NC College of Theology

The North Carolina College of Theology is not accredited. Those are fake, scam accreditation services - perfect for a fake, scam, diploma-mill college.

If a college emblazons that it's accredited all over its webpage, it's a good indication it's not. If a college emblazons this notice on it's doctoral program page:

Notice

We Do Not SELL Degrees
Many pastors, missionaries, and church workers have earned their degrees and should have them. NCCT is accredited by Southern Accreditation Association of Christian Schools and Colleges; American Association of Theological Institutions; and American Accrediting Education Association of Christian Schools. I look forward to talking to you about your lifelong full-time service and your Doctoral degree.
Contact us today and allow us to help you receive your degree for your “Life-Earned” service… you deserve it!

it's a good indication it sells doctoral degrees. (I also find it interesting that the Course Catalog link is a dead link). Buy hey, if you think it's a legitimate place, perhaps you've found your future law school.

As to Hammertime University, sure, it's accredited, why not. It's accredited by Hammertime Accreditation Services.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 06:00 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
So tell me how does that feel?

Us right wing trolls as you call it are sick and tired of being attacked for the past 50 years.

If this Admin does anything funny like try to sick the US Mil on us, that just happens to be Treason. We the People are in charge of the Federal Govt not the other way around.

They are no more than public servants, a bit uppity thinking they are Elite and are not bound to the laws they make for common man, but we will see about that I guess.

They better wise up and deal with the insanity in the nation and leave object the Hell out of it.

I am not worried about the military going after the people as much as I might be worried about the military taking control of the damned corrupt Feds..

It's time to lock up these insane, and stop paroling criminals at all.

I don't care about gun laws either. I just do as I please and am armed everywhere I go. Took a motorcycle ride once for around 20,000 miles from NH to Cal and back zig zagging around, armed the whole time. The law says I can travel with out infringement armed from a place I am legal to any other place I will be legal and I planned to come back and I am back..

Maybe one day i will do that again to pick off the 8 lower states I missed. I'ld like to do the other 7 only Obama knows about, but I guess that's top secret in his mind only...

Such a loser he is.
Nagan did it, after Hurricane Katrina, and got away with it.
start listening to a caller about the 12:30 mark
actually, if you've got 20 minutes, this video spells it all out.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube

Old 01-27-2013, 06:16 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I'm sorry too. I'm sorry the National Guard was issued bullets.

BTW: Did you vote for Nixon? I bet you did. Had he not ordered the illegal invasion of Cambodia, and sent THOUSANDS of men to their deaths in Vietnam..... that protest would never have happened.

So while you complain about Obama and make your very odd posts about imagining he's going to have the National Guard fire on civilians.... just remember it DID happen under one President. And he was a conservative named Richard Nixon. Yep, Roy. The conservatives righties (including you) gave us the President who led the nation in students killed by the National Guard.
Apparently Governor Paliin useed the National Guard to disarm some Seperatist Militias in Alaska

Old 01-29-2013, 08:29 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Apparently Governor Paliin useed the National Guard to disarm some Seperatist Militias in Alaska
I think her proper title is half-term Governor

Old 01-29-2013, 08:36 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Why does DHS need a new type of assault rifle built? Why does it need to be easily concealed?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:47 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Nagan did it, after Hurricane Katrina, and got away with it.
start listening to a caller about the 12:30 mark
actually, if you've got 20 minutes, this video spells it all out.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube
Yeah I know the Govt has gotten away with many sins.... I was around to see Kent State, and that will never happen again.... If it does the people will fire back on their own National Guard. That would be a day i would hate to see. My son in in the NG...

But I believe the lesson was learned, but maybe not..

Yup guns were grabbed illegally to... by LEO types, and I think that lesson was learned. If not they will get return fire and maybe have their weapons confiscated too.

At this point the law abiding gun owners are aware they ARE UNDER ATTACK by the Govt and may not be very willing to cooperate with said corrupt LEO types. I for sure am not.

They can have my lic and my reg, but it stops there, and I don't need either one to function.

If the Feds try to pull off Treason and call it legal they can go pound salt. I doubt they will get any oath breakers that are not also elected officials.....

Of those who are elected officials they should spend some serious time thinking about what moves they will make, because the wrong move means they won't be re-elected.

I know the left is still rubbing the right's faces in chit, but really we are split almost 50/50 and we of the right have all the guns

Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Why does DHS need a new type of assault rifle built? Why does it need to be easily concealed?
What's that about? Any links?

Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What's that about? Any links?
Is this link good enough? Yes, it is a blog and so are all the other 50 blogs you get at Google when you type in DHS orders 7000 AR-15s. I think there might be something to it.

DHS ordering 7,000 rifles

Old 01-29-2013, 11:53 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is this link good enough? Yes, it is a blog and so are all the other 50 blogs you get at Google when you type in DHS orders 7000 AR-15s. I think there might be something to it.

DHS ordering 7,000 rifles
I wonder if those are destined for Syria via the Turkish border. I think they call that gun trafficking. Or maybe they'll ship some to Mexico again, no consequences for the first time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies