Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will a civil war occur
No, they are all talk, this is nonsense race baiting 41 66.13%
Yes, there will be a civil war and the rebels will be crushed like their confederate forefathers 6 9.68%
Yes, there will be a civil war and they will be victorious 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times

Advertisements

You hear from less than 1% of the people and you want to make something out of that... really? You watch too much TV...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,972 times
Millions of more guns in the hands of patriots. States refusing to comply with the communists in Washington. Citizens waking up to the fact their wealth is being redistributed to deadbeats.

I hope the communist agenda continues, it is the best way for Americans to wake up to what has happened to this once great republic.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:35 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
If that's what you honestly think, then sure, that's what I want to hear.

And, yes, I think race has something to do with it.

Tell me, Frank, do you fault the democrats more than republicans in Congress and the WH for the National Debt?
I currently fault the Democrats.
The Republicans started this landslide but the Democrats have escalated, not checked it.

It would have been interesting to see what Romney would have done if elected as he also pushed more a revenue solution (which I agreed with) while talking about adding to spending (not openly but he spoke of greater military actions which equal spending).

Both parties have serious issues, however the Republicans are at least paying lip service to supporting Small Business and checking the debt.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Default Time for a little schooling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
I don't remember all you "patriotic" liberal "America lovers" showing the same contempt for the endless barrage of attacks against Bush. Where was the outcry for civility and toned down rhetoric when the leftist perverts in this country were calling him a war criminal every five minutes, en masse?

Here's the difference:

Americans were outraged at Bush's real foul-ups. And they were titanic in nature. Two failed middle east wars and the worst economic meltdown in three generations.

Wingnuts who hate Obama make things up in their twisted little minds and then go over the edge in foaming at the mouth about fantasies they keep insisting aren't fake.

Birth certificates, terrorists, secret muslim, Marxist/Fascist/Nazi/Black Panther...

You know the drill.

It just keeps making your side look more and more ridiculous and yet you continue to fail to see how crazy it is.

But it is amusing.

Now, go ahead and keep trying to convince the rational segment of the American public that you're really sane and have solid opinions to offer.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
I hear the meme over and over that Liberals are anti-America, but I hear calls for the Dissolution of the Union, Civil War, Overthrow of the US Govt., Secession, etc., overwhelmingly from the Right Wing.

Why is that? I have my theories, but I'd like to hear yours.
Because they are the biggest crybabies on the planet when things don't go their way. I think they are just angry people and constantly looking for something to be upset about.

I work with a little Republican puke who is always angry about something. First off it's because he's 5'6" LOL.

But he sits and looks at Fox News all day on the computer or some other RW propaganda site. I told him one day to quit poisoning his mind with that crap. It's like a mass hypnosis.

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
So it is no wonder that there have arisen people who wish to start anew with a government that actually respects that constitution.
While advocating an amendment to that document that deprive a large portion of the population the right to marry.

Ironic, isn't it?

I have a great understanding of the issues in this Country, I DO NOT advocate an overthrow, seccession, or dissolution of the union.

I hear the call to cut the deficit and National debt, but only if it impacts someone else. And that "someone else" is usually the people who have the least amount of resources to absorb it's impact.

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
I don't remember all you "patriotic" liberal "America lovers" showing the same contempt for the endless barrage of attacks against Bush. Where was the outcry for civility and toned down rhetoric when the leftist perverts in this country were calling him a war criminal every five minutes, en masse?
So, you equate calling a POTUS who led us into a war of choice for dubious at best reasons a war criminal with calls for the Dissolution of the Union, Civil War, Overthrow of the US Govt., Secession? A little apples/oranges, eh?

BTW, you shouldn't excpect any civility if you want to start some "leftist perverts" BS. It's the right that has a rich history of attempting to climb up on the high moral horse they have no clue how to ride.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Millions of more guns in the hands of patriots. States refusing to comply with the communists in Washington. Citizens waking up to the fact their wealth is being redistributed to deadbeats.

I hope the communist agenda continues, it is the best way for Americans to wake up to what has happened to this once great republic.

And, exactly is the communist agenda? Seriously?

Old 01-25-2013, 06:41 AM

54 posts, read 87,953 times
Quote:
If that's what you honestly think, then sure, that's what I want to hear.

And, yes, I think race has something to do with it.

Tell me, Frank, do you fault the democrats more than republicans in Congress and the WH for the National Debt?

Frank writes his posts so no one can pin him as a liberal or conservative. He's really a libertarian which is just a jaded conservative and wont admit it.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:

Why not stay on topic, and not divert.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies