Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will a civil war occur
No, they are all talk, this is nonsense race baiting 41 66.13%
Yes, there will be a civil war and the rebels will be crushed like their confederate forefathers 6 9.68%
Yes, there will be a civil war and they will be victorious 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 06:54 AM

988 posts, read 1,203,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I am guessing that is the amount of internet Rambos we have in our country.
I guess the founding fathers and revolutionaries are "parchment, quill and lamp black" Rambos to you then, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
You mean the war of northern aggression?
What are you talking about? How is that relevant to my post?

Didn't your Marxist professors teach you critical thinking?

Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Scanning this thread lets me know that the Marxists have done a great job indoctrinating our population.

A split is inevitable, whether its in 2 years or 20. Luckily the liberal side of the aisle is full of deadbeat, dependent blacks, white urban/suburban hipsters, and illegal aliens. It's not on the same universe as the union during the civil war. Everyone lived tough lives back then and were self-reliant.

You proved my point more eloquently in one small paragraph than I could have in a thousand words.

Thank you.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3781 View Post
Oh did I strike a chord with you?

Nope, not even close. Stay on topic, or post a new thread on Liberals and their hatred of GWB.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:58 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Scanning this thread lets me know that the Marxists have done a great job indoctrinating our population.
Was it the Groucho wing or the Harpo wing?

Or maybe those subversive Zeppoists?

Old 01-25-2013, 06:59 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Lotsa bold talk from armchair rebels still buttsore from the past two elections.

"We're the true Americans. Where's the door?"
Revisionist history, for sure. You mean the shellacking in the House in 2010? You mean the fact that Congress is controlled by the GOP? You mean the fact that there are more GOP governors than in the past 12 years?

In the last 2 elections Dems kept the Senate and kept the presidency by a small margin.

Hardly a butt whoopin'.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:00 AM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Because they are the biggest crybabies on the planet when things don't go their way. I think they are just angry people and constantly looking for something to be upset about.

I work with a little Republican puke who is always angry about something. First off it's because he's 5'6" LOL.

But he sits and looks at Fox News all day on the computer or some other RW propaganda site. I told him one day to quit poisoning his mind with that crap. It's like a mass hypnosis.
Your friend is an example of the "tough guy" republican that has evolved out of the constant barrage of right wing radio. I mean day after day a steady diet of Rush, Hannity, Mike Savage, Levine, and all the others. As you stated. Mass hypnosis.

Your little buddy really thinks he can whip your butt and if he can't he'll pull out his semi automatic and shoot you................in self defense of course.

Quote:
Redistribution of wealth, destruction of morality through moral relativism, the propagation of filth throughout the media, war on religion, etc.

Look up communism before spouting off.

And what war on religion? Study up on your constitution while you're on wikipedia looking up communism.

988 posts, read 1,203,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Yep.

Real foul-ups like failed wars and economic disaster.

That kind of stuff.
How about continuing those same failed wars, expanding them, droning babies in Pakistan every day, doubling our national debt, and expanding the size and scope of the central government?

How about "that kind of stuff"?

Quote:
Obviously you don't in even the slightest manner.
Incoherent blather.

Quote:
Psychological displacement. Look it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_(psychology)
Nice try, aspiring pop-psycho-babbler, but I think you were looking for this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Liberals are the most egregious offenders when it comes to projection of their neuroses. For example, claiming that if we have more guns in the hand of civilians will lead to gun fights in the streets and people settling petty disagreements with high noon duels is actually the way a bedwetting liberal hoplophobe "projects" their irrational thoughts about what THEY would do if they possessed a firearm.

Quote:
After that little psycho-screed, I don't need to add a thing.
Good. Now I will consider you to have been thoroughly decimated. You may scurry along now, statist.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
What are you talking about? How is that relevant to my post?

Didn't your Marxist professors teach you critical thinking?
Hilarious, both on the same side and attacking each other. You two are a perfect example of right wing politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies