Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,719 times

Advertisements

I almost never see this brought up but Israel was created out of the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Some would go as far as to say genocide. Google "ah-Nakbah."

As a result there will never be peace with Israel as far as Palestinians are concerned. Peace with Israel is like signing a peace treaty with the murderer of your parents. I sympathize with the Palestinians, the Israelis are an extension of white western imperialism in the middle east.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 PM

361 posts, read 272,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I almost never see this brought up but Israel was created out of the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians. Some would go as far as to say genocide. Google "ah-Nakbah."

As a result there will never be peace with Israel as far as Palestinians are concerned. Peace with Israel is like signing a peace treaty with the murderer of your parents. I sympathize with the Palestinians, the Israelis are an extension of white western imperialism in the middle east.
so speaking of white and western, i guess sephardic jews don't count as real people

Old 01-26-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 718native View Post
so speaking of white and western, i guess sephardic jews don't count as real people
The only Jews that belong in the territories once known as Palestine and now known as Israel are Mizrahi people. The rest came at the invitation of British imperialists and then a country created out of ethnic cleansing known as Israel.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
The only Jews that belong in the territories once known as Palestine and now known as Israel are Mizrahi people. The rest came at the invitation of British imperialists and then a country created out of ethnic cleansing known as Israel.
alright bro, thanks for all the help you chechnyians gave the jews throughout the years

Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
alright bro, thanks for all the help you chechnyians gave the jews throughout the years
I'm not your brother. I respect that you want to defend your country. Ultimately these things will be settled with blood, and how much each people wants to bleed for their land. But while not so much my business, I have to point out to the Americans what you won't point out.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I'm not your brother. I respect that you want to defend your country. Ultimately these things will be settled with blood, and how much each people wants to bleed for their land. But while not so much my business, I have to point out to the Americans what you won't point out.
so have fun with that, we will fight to the end if we all die so be it, but to call us colonialist's is ignorant and offensive im sorry i come from the offspring of refugees

Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
ill also point out to the americans that you chechnians are no better than russians and probably worse

Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
so have fun with that, we will fight to the end if we all die so be it, but to call us colonialist's is ignorant and offensive im sorry i come from the offspring of refugees
I said you were the extension of colonialists. Britain made the boundaries of Israel, which through wars, you later expanded. we can all play games, but no one thinks white european Jews are native to the middle east.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I said you were the extension of colonialists. Britain made the boundaries of Israel, which through wars, you later expanded. we can all play games, but no one thinks white european Jews are native to the middle east.
have fun getting your ass kicked by russians, ill be busy minding my business

Old 01-26-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
have fun getting your ass kicked by russians, ill be busy minding my business
You're starting to sound like a little hurt boy. Who also doesn't know anything about Chechnya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.