Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 07:15 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Poor fellow. He's off his nut. Hope he is not a gun owner.
he is. here's when the secret service had a chat with rudy after he called for the public execution of obama.

Obama Eligibility Activist LoneStar1776 Visited By Secret Service Agents - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick gar View Post
As soon as the courts let me get that name and I gather the $45 it will be..
so it isn't currently your actual legal name and obtaining $45 is your long-term goal, correct?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Smile We got a few of these down here texas way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Boy's a few cards short of a full deck.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:43 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
It's a state case that erred in how it defined a “natural born Citizen.â€. It is not binding on the national issue of what is a “natural born Citizenâ€.
And yet, more than a half dozen other courts have since cited the Ankeny case in their own decisions to toss out birther lawsuits. How is it that actual judges in actual courtrooms deciding actual cases have disagreed with you so many times, and never agreed with you once?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
How many kids at Barry Soetoro's age at that time fill out their own school applications?
so why are you blaming Obama for what his step-father did?

Quote:
Don't you think Lolo and Stanley Ann discussed admitting him to that school before she arrived?
I don't know what they discussed. All we know is that hte form was filled out prior to Obama and Stanely arriving in Indonesia. So they couldn't control what Lolo put on the application form.

And you birthers do conveniently dismiss that the form says he was born in Hawaii. At least Lolo admitted to that when he filled it out.

Quote:
I am sure they were in agreement to write Barry Soetoro down as his name on the application prior to her arrival.
evidence? I am sure that lolo thought he would be able to adopt Barack as soon as he arrived in Indonesia, but found out the laws in his country didn't allow him to do so. And that is why he put down Soetoro.

I am also sure that the school admitted that fathers usually put their last name for students they are enrolling, so that the child isn't questioned on who his parents are. The school may have found it odd that Barack had a different last name than himself.

These are two things that are more believable than the nonsense you spout.

Quote:
It is there proving that Barry Soetoro was indeed another name used. There is no denial.
No its a name that appeared on one form. The name was never used again. He was known as Barack Obama by his teachers. He was called by his nickname by his friends, and he can't be blamed for what his step-father filled out on an application form prior to arriving in Indonesia.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
But The Daily Pen has graphics for my impressionable mind, like this

I cant argue with how his face fits perfectly facing towards Mecca
Get a map. Figure out where Mecca is.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:37 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:
nick gar would be another example.
Quote:
This happened in another birther thread. Nicholas Gar. Problem with that? Just don't page me in an Atlanta Airport.
Quote:
so you're well aware that your abbreviated name is phonetically a racial slur and yet you chose that as screen name instead of "mr gar", "nick g" or any anonymous handle.

interesting.
Wow! I totally missed that.

To my defense, though, I had only read a couple of his/her posts.

It all makes some kind of sick sense, though.

Hopefully this poster will go the way of other blatant racists - and soon. We have enough of the more subtle ones; I hate it when the ones who are open and proud of their racism get to stay and spread their filth.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:38 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8WytRvn View Post
Sorry I could only take 2 minutes of that fruitcake!
He surely wishes to God that Biden can become president.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,248,665 times
Quote:

Richard Chaney has never made his Dick official.
lol

Old 01-26-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
He surely wishes to God that Biden can become president.
i like the part where he prays to god for arpio and others to go to jail.

"god, grant me the understanding and acceptance of your will and the strength to carry it out....... oh, and while i have you on the line i've got a few contenders for prison rape that i'd like to run past you."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies