Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 09:48 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that a "smoothie shop" would have a customer base that consists mostly of liberals?
Great point, which is why this is total bullsh*t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 11:32 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Great point, which is why this is total bullsh*t.

Huh? Who says only liberals drink smoothies? That's a dumb assumption.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:44 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
Typical libs. Your King wants you to pay your fair share and when it comes down to it you whine and cry. If you are gonna vote for the King, obay him.
Obi wan kenobi ?

Old 01-26-2013, 12:26 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,437,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You'd actually pay it?
If I go in a business and it's discriminating rather its charging a dollar more for people other than Christians, a dollar more for liberals, a dollar more for people who live in DC, or whatever, I'll pay the dollar just to be a a**hole. The business owner probably assumes that I'll change my beliefs while in their establishment just to save a dollar, but in reality I donate heavily to various organizations, and recently I began making checks to the treasury because I believe I'm under-taxed therefore a dollar isn't hurting me nor making me want to look like a chump (not calling conservatives chumps, Im saying those who will change up for a dollar are chumps) and say 'I'm a conservative' just to save a dollar. If one feels like fighting the one dollar fee, go for it. He isn't really looking for a dollar in the first place but rather to make more people indentify themselves as conservative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
Considering most liberals have a grill, a few piercings and some crappy looking tattoos its
pretty easy to sort them out.

(Generalization sucks doesn't it!)
I hate when people throw liberals, democrats, or any person who supports the left-wing in the same boat. You think someone collecting food stamps, living in state housing, etc believes in gay rights, personal responsibility, limiting assault rifles, etc? No, they just believe in getting what benefits them not society as a whole. The reason they'd want universal health care for is so they can go to the hospital as much as they want. On the other hand liberals are well-educated, high-income, maybe a few tattoos, having citizens.

Last edited by BMORE; 01-26-2013 at 12:53 PM..

Old 01-26-2013, 12:35 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,498 times
Yawn.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Not a big fan of business owners I see.....to bad.
Not people like that and that would be on either side. Politics should not be part of selling a product.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:49 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Just how clever is that when you can't positively determine which customer is or isn't a liberal?
You probably need your voters card to get served.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,464,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It's the rectangular paper with George Washington's picture on it that's always in the way while you're looking for the ones that have Franklin's picture on them to snort through.
Actually, the high is better with a $5 bill.

[]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies