Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 07:27 PM

468 posts, read 553,536 times

Advertisements

FWIW:
Here are 138 examples of Barack Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, government waste, and other misdeeds « Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog

Interesting to read after the neverending deluge of short-on-facts adoration for this "president".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 08:18 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Not precisely. I read that list, even though I don't like Obama, the list is inaccurate.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Not precisely. I read that list, even though I don't like Obama, the list is inaccurate.
How much of the list and which items is/are inaccurate. Just declaring inaccuracies without listing them is not anything but leaner sounding, to me.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How much of the list and which items is/are inaccurate. Just declaring inaccuracies without listing them is not anything but leaner sounding, to me.
The very first line is inaccurate, Specifically, the War Powers Resolution requires the president to provide written notification to Congress of the introduction of U.S. armed forces into hostilities within forty-eight hours of such action. The president must explain the reasons forces were inserted in a hostile situation, the executive's authority for doing so, and the scope and duration of the military action. In addition, the president is required to terminate the use of military forces after sixty days unless Congress has declared war.

After reading that, there isn't much more I needed to read, while I am sure much of the list is accurate, it started out with an inaccuracy.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:42 PM

468 posts, read 553,536 times
Quote:
I am sure much of the list is accurate.
Quote:
the list is inaccurate.
Ooooohh, it's those super duper smart Americans again!

Tell me why your nation is full of dimwitted, moronic sheep again?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Ooooohh, it's those super duper smart Americans again!

Tell me why your nation is full of dimwitted, moronic sheep again?
Did YOU read the entire list and agree with every single line?

I already proved why the very first line is inaccurate, why should I even continue.

I dislike Obama and feel he isn't good for America, but I am not going to play your silly games either.

I feel he was wrong when he ordered the assassination of an american citizen without a guilty virdict at a legitimate trial.

He has done many things wrong, he has lied and more.

BUT, right is right, and the very first item was inaccurate, if you are going to start out with a blatant inaccuracy, there are going to be more following.

Last edited by Darkatt; 01-26-2013 at 09:09 PM..

Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:

I already proved why the very first line is inaccurate, why should I even continue.

I dislike Obama and feel he isn't good for America, but I am not going to play your silly games either.

I feel he was wrong when he ordered the assassination of an american citizen without a guilty virdict at a legitimate trial.

BUT, right is right, and the very first item was inaccurate, if you are going to start out with a blatant inaccuracy, there are going to be more following.
Great list not one wrong on the OP list

Old 01-27-2013, 06:31 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:

well said. i also dont like obamas politics, and can point to many lies, but as DK pointed out, the list is inaccurate.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:04 PM

987 posts, read 1,386,427 times
Obama did a lot of wrong things, but the worst is putting America deeper into debt every fiscal year!

Are we responsible for the chaos that is enveloping America? | Fox News Video

Last edited by Art2ro; 01-27-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies