Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see that you have never watched the movie, "Christmas Story". It shows on TBS all day from Christmas Eve through Christmas day. Over and over all 24 hours. The people in it keep telling the little boy that he will shoot out his eye if he gets the BB gun he wants. Never do they tell him anything about it killing people.

Hell, I use a BB gun to chase cats and dogs that shouldn't be there out of my yard all the time and haven't killed one yet.
Great Move!!!
I love it every time I see it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
OOOO OOOO animal abuse!

I dove hunt in my backyard on the porch with the bb gun. It is more challenging and takes more skill than the 12 gauge.
With unenforced leash laws about sometimes one has to enforce them himself. My gun is a pump up one and I don't put enough air in to pierce the hide, but can always tell by how high the cats jump that it did indeed hurt. Those who I have hit don't hang around in my yard for another shot.

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh1 View Post
As compared to people who needs assault weapons to feel safe? Really
Who needs an assault weapon to feel safe? I sure don't, you're the only one in here babbling about things that you fear and don't want people to own.

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I draw the line at shifting responsibility away from the person who chose to have sex and get knocked up, it's all fine and dandy for someone to swoop in and adopt the child but that doesn't eliminate responsibility from the careless mother and father of the child.
What difference does it make how a child is conceived. It's been going on since the beginning of time. And no one is swooping in to adopt them. That's why there are so many in foster care.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
When will you define assault weapon for us? I guess you don't have any idea about what is and what isn't other than liberal thoughts about the cosmetic things that are attached to them.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:56 PM

83 posts, read 47,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
The kid was angry - ok.
The firearm did not make him angry did it?
The firearm did not breed rage!!!!
We dont know that. Assault weapons cause thoughts.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM

83 posts, read 47,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
With unenforced leash laws about sometimes one has to enforce them himself. My gun is a pump up one and I don't put enough air in to pierce the hide, but can always tell by how high the cats jump that it did indeed hurt. Those who I have hit don't hang around in my yard for another shot.
Sitting around shooting animals for pleasure is cruel.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What difference does it make how a child is conceived. It's been going on since the beginning of time. And no one is swooping in to adopt them. That's why there are so many in foster care.
Then isn't the most logical thing to do is work on not getting pregnant in the first place instead of trying to shift the blame away from the 2 people who did the deed and ended up conceiving a child?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

is this an assault weapon?

[img][/img]

Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
We dont know that. Assault weapons caused thoughts.
I think we're done here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies