Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 07:44 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Ha Ha Ha, but that will never happen here. Here we have the nice muslims
Yeah, we'll never have prostitution or child sex abuse here unless bad Muslims gain a foothold.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM

468 posts, read 553,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Are you just a stupid bigot or do you know that there are conservative, moderate and liberal Muslims?

The activities that you are describing are by conservative Muslims. Not that surprising considering what the conservatives are doing in America.
You FAILED to explain why this is so widespread amongst ALL MUSLIMS, i.e. the GENERAL population of them. Stop repeating crappy Lib rhetoric, you fool. What's bigoted about the truth? Can't handle it? You really mean to tell me you believe Lib, mod & con Muslim are segregated in their communities? Please...muslims who have a little drink now and them and have sex with nonmuslim dumba$$ girls until they'r ready to marry go to the same mosques, listen to the same leaders, follow & believe in the same rules as the women oppressors (which is the majority, as oppression is difficult to record amongst muslims), rapists, paedos, sharia advocates etc. The point is that Islam itself affects individuals in a very disturbing manner.

Preaching against "radicals" will do nothing because you cannot control ppl's minds, thoughts and behaviour UNLESS you alter their environment and upbringing. IOW, as long as ppl are teaching islam to their kids and since they'll have the same problems x10000000 as nonmuslims with violence, aggression etc....there will be chaos, honour killings etc.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
You FAILED to explain why this is so widespread amongst ALL MUSLIMS, i.e. the GENERAL population of them. Stop repeating crappy Lib rhetoric, you fool. What's bigoted about the truth? Can't handle it? You really mean to tell me you believe Lib, mod & con Muslim are segregated in their communities? Please...muslims who have a little drink now and them and have sex with nonmuslim dumba$$ girls until they'r ready to marry go to the same mosques, listen to the same leaders, follow & believe in the same rules as the women oppressors (which is the majority, as oppression is difficult to record amongst muslims), rapists, paedos, sharia advocates etc. The point is that Islam itself affects individuals in a very disturbing manner.

Preaching against "radicals" will do nothing because you cannot control ppl's minds, thoughts and behaviour UNLESS you alter their environment and upbringing. IOW, as long as ppl are teaching islam to their kids and since they'll have the same problems x10000000 as nonmuslims with violence, aggression etc....there will be chaos, honour killings etc.
Tell me this:

Are moderate Republicans like Chris Christie and Tea Partiers like Allen West the same when it comes to their GOP ideology ?

Are Muslims who listen to the same preachers which the Taliban and Al Qaeda follow the same as the Muslims who live in your neighborhood who go for Friday prayers in the neighborhood mosque?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
It won't happen here because I'm pretty sure whether you are liberal or conservative/R or D we won't put up with it.

Same can be said for Europeans...they hate it but their govts betrayed them, and when they speak up they're branded NAzis, islamophobes etc. And I won't be so sure about the Libs in America...some of them are crazy stupid. A few American women I know have gone to great lengths, even branding me a bigot, to convince me that ordinary American guys are such oppressors of American women, so dangerous to their rights and safety, yet stubbornly defend muslim men, extol their great virtues, hidden talents and crow about how they're "misunderstood" and being oppressed. No wonde muslims are optimistic about the rise of Islam in nonmuslim nations.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Tell me this:

Are moderate Republicans like Chris Christie and Tea Partiers like Allen West the same when it comes to their GOP ideology ?

Are Muslims who listen to the same preachers which the Taliban and Al Qaeda follow the same as the Muslims who live in your neighborhood who go for Friday prayers in the neighborhood mosque?
You really needs infant explanations, don't you?

It's preposterous to compare US political rhetoric to a worldwide religion that has a nasty history and currently poses dangerous threats to many populations in every aspect of life.

I'm not talking about the Taliban etc, which are NOT widespread as ppl think, I'm referring to regular muslims and their communities and their nations and nonmuslim ones. Can't you get that through your head? Taliban and Al Qaeda don't regularly speak in mosques in the West or even in most muslim nations. Muslims cause problems wherever they settle....so much of it has never/will never be told because the oppressed just believe it's normal and they take it...read what I wrote and try to comprehend, if you can without getting emotional and illogical. I don't see people defending Catholicism like this. Sheesh.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:35 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
You really needs infant explanations, don't you?

It's preposterous to compare US political rhetoric to a worldwide religion that has a nasty history and currently poses dangerous threats to many populations in every aspect of life.

I'm not talking about the Taliban etc, which are NOT widespread as ppl think, I'm referring to regular muslims and their communities and their nations and nonmuslim ones. Can't you get that through your head? Taliban and Al Qaeda don't regularly speak in mosques in the West or even in most muslim nations. Muslims cause problems wherever they settle....so much of it has never/will never be told because the oppressed just believe it's normal and they take it...read what I wrote and try to comprehend, if you can without getting emotional and illogical. I don't see people defending Catholicism like this. Sheesh.
^
Exhibit A.

Is there any minority group that the Republicans/TeaPartiers on CD have not insulted? If one just browses the first 2-3 pages, you can see threads insulting Blacks, Hispanics, Women, and now in this thread Muslims.

This proves the Tea Party population even on a non-politics website such as CD is a good representation of the current make up of the national GOP.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 PM

15 posts, read 11,902 times
Quote:
Are you just a stupid bigot or do you know that there are conservative, moderate and liberal Muslims?

The activities that you are describing are by conservative Muslims. Not that surprising considering what the conservatives are doing in America.
Wow you really are a thick one. The tea party, and conservative kuffar in America are not going around raping and murdering young girls, they are not taking drinks out of peoples hands, and are not on the streets yelling at women to cover up.

Muslims are. Not just in The UK and Europe but right here in America as well.

29 Somali MUSLIMS indicted for kidnapping, raping, and selling underage white girls | BARE NAKED ISLAM

And it's all muslim men not just the "Conservatives". Many of these "men" are clean shaven and wear modern clothing. btw There is no such thing as a moderate or liberal muslim. If you do not follow every aspect of the koran, you are not a true muslim. It's all or nothing in that 'religion"

You are obviously engaging in Taqiyya. You can't fool me, I know all about your sick and evil death cult, and I hope the rest of us in the west realize this before its to late.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:53 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain27 View Post
If you do not follow every aspect of the koran, you are not a true muslim. It's all or nothing in that 'religion"
That's true for every religion. If you pick and choose what aspects of the bible you follow, you're not a true christian.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
^
Exhibit A.

Is there any minority group that the Republicans/TeaPartiers on CD have not insulted? If one just browses the first 2-3 pages, you can see threads insulting Blacks, Hispanics, Women, and now in this thread Muslims.

This proves the Tea Party population even on a non-politics website such as CD is a good representation of the current make up of the national GOP.
Hey fool: I'm not even AMERICAN! Your comparisons are merely ridiculous. And still dodging valid points in favour of diverting and accusations. So you can't criticize muslims and islam based on facts because it's "bigoted" and an "insult".

Old 01-27-2013, 08:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
the overthrow of the host state is part of the religious practice. they have a solution for this in the mideast immediate execution, keeps the local royalty in power, when they get lax they fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies