Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 04:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I'm 38.
38???????????????????? You're old! Too old to play bs games online about how tough you are.

Sheesh.

Why don't you get a job?

Old 01-29-2013, 04:05 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
There is nothing more courageous than killing yourself for your beliefs.

That's a load of horse crap sold to sad, impressionable boys and even sadder, disaffected men.

Especially in the name of RELIGION! Waaah, my Middle Eastern sky daddy is way cooler than yours! We are so tough, my God kicks your God's ass!

Idiots, the lot of them.

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
A corpse is no good for anything except to feed the worms. The worms will thank you.

And no, you're not going to get a bevy of Playboy bunnies wearing shrouds waiting for you in heaven.

468 posts, read 553,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Lefty liberals think what they say matters to everyone..... They believe they can change laws and rules in the middle of the game. This is so because they create knee jerk law with no thinking about the end results.

They discover they are not getting what they wanted.. So in the middle of the game the rules can change..

What the problem is, doesn't matter, until they see they will suffer the consequences.

They don't care what happens to others, so long as they suffer no consequences themselves.

Exactly. ZombieApoc is a blatant muslim apologist and has been spreading typical propaganda over this entire thread, trying to convince everyone that what islam and muslims SAY, what their sharia technically SAYS (at least the parts he cares to cherry pick) is what SHOULD matter, and not what actually HAPPENS, or is happening, and people's concerns based on history should not matter because muslims say it should, because anything otherwise offends them.

He uses sneaky mind games to convince others that muslims are just like everyone else...for appearing to do ***** everyone else does, whilst he smoothly glosses over every little inconvenient fact that everywhere they go, they cause trouble. He implies that the only trouble is result of foreign policy and people not "accepting, respecting & understanding" them and nothing to do with them and the religion specifically. IOW to him and many others like him they cannot be blamed for their behaviour when it suits them.

1st he attempted to convince me (didn't work) that human right violations, stone age behaviour and lack of tolerance and willing to understand new views associated with Islam and muslims all originated with something/someone else and people were haters because they "blamed" it on muslims. He coincidentally forgot to mention how muslim leaders basically base their teachings on doing the same to nonmuslims, only with them it's not the truth..i.e. twisting facts and logic to make islam look better and nonmuslim ways appear dangerous. It's how they lure unsuspecting fools into the religion.

Now he's trying to convince everyone that muslims are the most persecuted group despite me refuting that fact many posts ago. He's basically trolling at this point like a typical muslim...say it enough times and exploit current events to give you the victim edge. He's implying that normal freedom of speech criticizing Islam, protesting wanton building of mosques and calls for more sharia-like laws under guise of "religious rights", criticizing their ways and the endless trouble they cause etc...equate to "persecution" and "unprotected group". Nice one, but fail. What about countless nonmuslims in muslims nations being killed, harassed and driven out? Muslim leaders everywhere calling for laws against free speech WRT their religion and their followers are dead quiet. Any singel incident involving even a little crticism against their precious prophet or religion and they're yelling for apologies with all sorts of braindead suckers supporting them.

He's doing what many muslims -even the nice friendly ones- are doing right now; using people's naive tolerance to promote and implement their own intolerance. He's right about Arabs not caring what others think though...they've made that perfectly clear in Europe and many other nations. Arab supremacism is more dangerous than any other kind of supremacism as very few recognize it and fewer can discuss it.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:07 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
38???????????????????? You're old! Too old to play bs games online about how tough you are.

Sheesh.

Why don't you get a job?
I'm not playing tough, I genuinely enjoy meeting people who like to insult in the real world. Especially on the internet, people with the veil of anonymity, tend to enjoy flinging ****.

I'm more or less unemployable due to my colorful past. So I work from home. I sell hard to come by items like guns, and provide some services. In all, I make a living.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:08 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious;

He's doing what many muslims -even the nice friendly ones- are doing right now; using people's naive tolerance to promote and implement their own intolerance. He's right about Arabs not caring what others think though...they've made that perfectly clear in Europe and many other nations. Arab supremacism is more dangerous than any other kind of supremacism as very few recognize it and fewer can discuss it.

Of course, Arab is not synonymous with Muslim, and vice versa.

Some of the worst brain dead Jihaddi types are non-Arab converts.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:08 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
The Muslim women spoken of by the PP are the worst form of cowards, they lack the courage to face their so-called oppessors on a battlefield so left it to men, then performed their sickening acts. They are cowards.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:09 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
That's a load of horse crap sold to sad,
Name me something more courageous then dying for your beliefs.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:09 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
The American version of this is happening here on our land in the form of the Tea Party "patriots". Its worth knowing that the muslims doing this in the UK are the conservative muslims (the Taliban-like version).
What exactly are you accusing the Tea Party of?

Old 01-29-2013, 04:12 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times
Quote:
When you're invaded from the outside, you become completely devoted to your clan, tribe, religion and nationality. That's how you survive. Pashtun men (at least some of them, the ones above the Durand line) kept the British away and live liked free men. The Indians did not. You're either going to fight or you're going to be ruled.
Yes. Everyone uses Ghandis 'an eye for an eye and everyone will be blind' like some kind of road map for national emancipation. The reality is the British empire was on its knees and India would have got independence anyway. By that time the empire had to respond to reason and divorce itself from the dream of encompassing most the world.

The Chenchens are not afghanistan, they know that Russia could crush them if they wanted. But they also know Putin is a megalomaniac who will tolerate the Bandit Kadyrov in exchange for no more terrorism. Kadyrove and Putin/FSB can conspire to keep Kadyrovs enemies at bay, slaughtering them if necessary, and Putin gets to say no more terrorism on my watch. In reality, its not that much different with what Bliar did with the IRA. Release the murderers from prison. Give them six figure jobs with benefits, give their friends jobs in exchange for no more bombings. Negotiating with terrorists works. Terrorists are humans too. Their greed can be measured in numbers, just like everyone else.

The only way of securing your land is through merciless and lethal force, or by some faustian pact, as in Checyna (which must be reinforced by a deliverable threat - in this case the threat of a resumption of terrorism) Islam, in this day and age is pretty much unique in this, it has an effectively unlimited number of people willing, even happy to die for it. Americans might say they'll die to protect the constitution or even their guns. When confiscation time comes, they'll fold. I guarantee it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies