Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,870,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Not that you'd know anything about that.

He also beat the hell out of the best two candidates you clowns threw into the ring, and convincingly so...hence the adolescent bitterness.
I think he won because he told illegals the land was theirs and then lied to pot smokers that he was on their side.........then lets don't forget about those women who feel the only "right to fight" for is BC and abortion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 09:17 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,003,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I think he won because he told illegals the land was theirs and then lied to pot smokers that he was on their side.........then lets don't forget about those women who feel the only "right to fight" for is BC and abortion.
Yeah, but the problem is that he didn't say those things.

Your guys got their asses kicked fair and square. Both of them. And even knowing what we know now, he could do it again....probably even worse.

I know...it hurts, huh? But hey, that's the way it goes sometimes. Be seeing you around for the next four years!! Have a good time.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:22 AM

20,948 posts, read 18,971,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The way that Marxist throws a baseball....I would be shocked if he knows how to hold and shoot a gun!!!

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' - Telegraph
That would be friggin hilarious!

obama...."what end goes the bullet come out of?"

or....

"we have to be careful of PETA's feelings while shooting the clay pigeons."

or....

"shells? I thought they were magazines?"

Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 AM

4,838 posts, read 4,150,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Yes but what he claimed was a lie. There is no evidence he has ever shot skeet. Had he actually done it you KNOW they would be pumping out pictures to assure gun owners he isn't anti-gun (although he is).

So, is a lie any better?

The guy is a scumbag political hack. Evidence? Not a word about gun control BEFORE the election. After the shooting of Giffords no attempt violate the second amendment. After the Colorado shooting NOT A WORD about new gun bans. After he is elected he decides to push it. Pure political a-hole in my opinion. Had he had a spine he would have attempted to do this on day one of his presidency. He decided he would try to deceive the gullible voter until he was locked into a second term.

Let's play "fantasy land" and pretend gun control would prevent mass shootings. Had President Obama acted on day one of his term on gun control would there have been a "Sandy Hook"? He let the children of Sandy hook be slaughtered because he did not have the courage of his convictions.

Which way is it? If gun control works Obama delayed and cost peoples lives in order to retain power. If gun control doesn't work he is a deceptive liar. Your choice.....
Yes, how very odd that a bunch of children murdered would spur people to action.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:41 AM

45,270 posts, read 26,773,195 times
I read the thread title and thought he was referring to basketball.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,774,634 times
Where are the photos? The White House photographer following him around all the time taking pics. We have thousands of him playing golf. So, where are the photos?

Old 01-29-2013, 11:05 AM

46,179 posts, read 26,844,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Yes, how very odd that a bunch of children murdered would spur people to action.
In a way, you are right. Why would it take a bunch of children killed at one time for anyone to stand up and take action, when children "single" children have been killed by walking to school by "stray fire."

So yes, please tell us more about this fake outrage form the lefites....

Old 01-29-2013, 11:07 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,032,740 times
I don't believe him. Not in the slightest.

I bet he was offered one opportunity to shoot skeet, and he took it, pulling the trigger twice, maybe three times.

He's the President. No one who has access to Camp David would even think of contradicting him (ie. calling out his lies) in the press.

Shameless and worthless as they get.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:17 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,008,638 times
This man is a habitual liar. And I cant even believe CNN basically called him out on it, basically asking him to prove it.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:47 AM

17,385 posts, read 11,892,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Considering that nothing Obama has done would have prevented Sandy Hook, very odd and quite hypocritical indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies