Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 09:12 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Obama pal and fundraiser once said "“I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street."

Spike Lee Hosts President Obama Fundraiser, Tweets Photos & Commentary
Spike Lee is very opinionated... I'm pretty sure he's said worse stuff than that. But what does that have to do with Ron Robinson and James B. Taylor? There's been many threads on Spike Lee but this one is on two important individuals in the conservative movement and their ties to white nationalism...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 09:16 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Eat something bad? Lol...their brilliant sources are the SPLC...that alone tells me its garbage.
And your posts tell me something about you. White nationalists and white supremacists are the same. Ask David Duke.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
The strange thing is, you brought up the KKK, and I merely mentioned that your fellow black brethren murder thousands of your fellow and the KKK doesn't murder anybody in this country anymore.
That's only because FINALLY law enforcement stopped allowing it anymore.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-30-2013 at 09:19 AM..

Old 01-29-2013, 09:21 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
And your posts tell me something about you. White nationalists and white supremacists are the same. Ask David Duke.
Wrong again kiddo...try again you got 2 more shots. Before I have to school you.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:24 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Spike Lee is very opinionated... I'm pretty sure he's said worse stuff than that. But what does that have to do with Ron Robinson and James B. Taylor? There's been many threads on Spike Lee but this one is on two important individuals in the conservative movement and their ties to white nationalism...
I'm surprised that you finally responded. "Very opionated"...nice euphemism. Doubtless the white supremacist sympathizers would likewise call Robinson and Taylor "very opinionated." LOL.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I'm surprised that you finally responded. "Very opionated"...nice euphemism. Doubtless the white supremacist sympathizers would likewise call Robinson and Taylor "very opinionated." LOL.
white supremacist sympathizers aren't calling them opinionated at all. They're deflecting, defending and attacking the southern poverty law center... Just read the posts...

Old 01-29-2013, 09:43 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,977 times
When you boys can come up with the correct term then we can chat. Until then you believe your left wing propaganda if you want...if it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
When you boys can come up with the correct term then we can chat. Until then you believe your left wing propaganda if you want...if it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

White Nationalist
White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as white nationalist.

Ideology | Southern Poverty Law Center

You just got served...

Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
white supremacists, white nationalists are the same. Explain how YOU think they are different. Do white nationalists believe that non-whites are inferior?

Btw, how's that job search going for you?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 PM

Here's a little more information on the group Ron Robinson and James B. Taylor are in bed with. I hear a lot of deflection but no one as of yet have been able to prove this is incorrect...

Quote:
Charles Martel Society/The Occidental Quarterly
Founded in 2001 by Chicago millionaire publishing scion William H. Regnery, the Charles Martel Society puts out The Occidental Quarterly, a journal devoted to the idea that "race informs culture" that is edited by a Who's Who of the radical right. Its chief editor is Kevin Lamb; its managing editor is Louis R. Andrews and its associate editor is Wayne Lutton, who also works at The Social Contract Press, another hate group. The board of the society includes Andrews, Lamb, American Renaissance Editor Jared Taylor and Sam Dickson, a white supremacist lawyer and luminary of the Council of Conservative Citizens. The Occidental Quarterly publishes an array of extremists including Robert S. Griffin, a University of Vermont professor who has been a member of the neo-Nazi National Alliance, and Marian Kester Coombs, wife of the managing editor of The Washington Times and a well-known racist writer. In 2004, the society went beyond publishing for the first time, holding a black-tie dinner in a fancy Washington, D.C., hotel, where it awarded Kevin MacDonald $10,000 and its Jack London Literary Prize for books describing the alleged "group evolutionary strategies" of the Jews. The Charles Martel Society and its journal have been very well received among so-called "academic racists" in America -- so much so that when Florida race scientist Glayde Whitney died in 2002, his family asked that in lieu of flowers, mourners send donations to the society.
The Groups | Southern Poverty Law Center
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies