Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,873,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
There is plenty of video, photographic and paper evidence that there was a holocaust. Any "respected scholar" believing such nonsense is nothing more than a truth denier.

The Chicago Tribune reported that Butz had come to the aid of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has been under fire for his assertions that the Holocaust is a myth. In recent interviews with the Iranian press, the Tribune reported that Butz said of the Iranian president and his views on the Holocaust: "I congratulate him on becoming the first head of state to speak out clearly on these issues and regret only that it was not a Western head of state."

Read more: A Holocaust Denier Resurfaces | Inside Higher Ed

Northwestern seems to be a favored campus of groups like the WCOTC and Neo-nazi's.

Matt Hale at Northwestern

To use Butz as an example of a "respected scholar" is stretching the truth at best.

-In his memoirs, Rudolph Hess described the process of tricking the Jews into entering the gas chambers.
-The 1940 Nazi pseudo-documentary The Eternal Jew attempted to justify the extermination of Jews from Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew_(1940_film)
-Of the nine million Jews who lived in Europe before the Holocaust, an estimated 2/3 were murdered.
http://facts.randomhistory.com/holocaust-facts.html

It takes little common sense to understand that the holocaust is an unfortunate truth.
Are you for real? The place is filled with Jews! Being a Jew is almost a requirement to go to school there even though it is supposed to be a Methodist affiliated university.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What do you expect? We have Americans who don't believe that pollution is causing climate change. The world is full of deluded people.
CO2 is not a pollutant.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I actually AM Jewish, and don't understand half of what you've said here... I also think my relatives (one still living) who watched their families being led to the gas chambers, or shot on site, would disagree they mostly died of starvation/illness. But by all means, believe as you've been brainwashed - I mean, told.
Seeing as you did not identify which half, I can't understand you either.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Isn't that the guy who nuked Dresden?
Rolmao Ole blood & guts Patton nuked Dresden huh ? Did he do it with flying tanks & flaming bat bombs ? It's late, I have got to quit reading this crazy..........

Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Rolmao Ole blood & guts Patton nuked Dresden huh ? Did he do it with flying tanks & flaming bat bombs ? It's late, I have got to quit reading this crazy..........
Oh brother, when you get done laughing, you are still left with a headache...

Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Seeing as you did not identify which half, I can't understand you either.
Okay then, let's make it ALL. Either way, you clearly don't know much about us or the Holocaust.

FYI, some of what you said about assimilation is true - but only among the most religious/Orthodox Jews, and it certainly didn't mean they wanted to be shipped to death camps. What an odd conclusion, although I do give you credit for creativity.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:43 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Are you for real? The place is filled with Jews! Being a Jew is almost a requirement to go to school there even though it is supposed to be a Methodist affiliated university.
That is true, LOL... it was quite the popular choice among my fellow Jewish teens, and I had a few Jewish friends who ended up going there. Ironically, I also attended a Methodist-founded school (University of the Pacific).

Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
You gettin' any nuki?

"You guys burnt the place down, turned it into a single column of flame. More people died there in the firestorm, in that one big flame, than died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined." --Kurt Vonnegut, Jr

The WWII Dresden Holocaust - 'A Single Column Of Flame'

Old 01-30-2013, 11:16 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Morsi is an idiot. What should the USA do about it? Should we tamper with their elections? Should we impose our own puppet dictator?
We have.

Morsi's a Mere Puppet

If you thought Mohammed Morsi was the one making all the decisions in Egypt, you would be wrong. As miserable as Morsi is, he is not the one calling the shots. It's his terrible terrorist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood, running the show. Morsi is to the Brotherhood what Obama is to George Soros.

Exposing Liberal Lies: Morsi's a Mere Puppet

Old 01-30-2013, 11:22 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
the middle east is a crap hole.!! always was, always will be.. just look at iraq we spent over a trillion in funny money to transform iraq..
In truth, Iraq was doing fine until we showed up, same with Libya, same with Syria. You'll say, but we're not in Syria, oh yes we are, by proxy. None of this would be going on in Syria, if we weren't manufacturing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies