Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 01:13 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,452,022 times

Advertisements

LOL, geez.. you conservatives are ALL OVER the map when it comes to what you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
Marshal law will be put to full use when the economic collaspe comes with the next few years.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:22 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,875,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
When you are detained and required to show Identification for no purpose with no probable cause while conducting your daily business -> this is a police state.

(been readn' long?)
Nothing like resorting to insults. Anyway, yes I've been reading longer than you've been alive I imagine. You have not answered a simple question. How is this MARTIAL LAW? What are the police supposed to do to stop violent street crime?

Old 02-01-2013, 02:24 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Nothing like resorting to insults. Anyway, yes I've been reading longer than you've been alive I imagine. You have not answered a simple question. How is this MARTIAL LAW? What are the police supposed to do to stop violent street crime?
I answered your question and you insulted me for not answering your question.
You poor victim.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:26 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,203 times
Quote:
How about going back to protect & serve instead of hiding behind liability clauses and alienating communities with their fascist bull****.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,455,656 times
Quote:
When the police can make up the rules as they see fit, that is a police state. Here is an idea, how about law enforcement actually abiding by the Supreme Law of the Land for a change?

If they try pulling that crap in my neck of the woods, and I can assure you they will not survive the experience.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:22 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
When the police can make up the rules as they see fit, that is a police state. Here is an idea, how about law enforcement actually abiding by the Supreme Law of the Land for a change?

If they try pulling that crap in my neck of the woods, and I can assure you they will not survive the experience.
It is called Police Power and it is legal in this country to use it in a state of emergency. If they "pull that crap" in your neck of the woods, and you act on it, you would be breaking the law and will probably be put down like a dog. But I am sure you are cool with that and gonna go all Rambo and stuff like you typical internet Rambo.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:41 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,452,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

Man, we have a real internet badass over here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies