Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 02:25 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,708,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I never said they're manly. I said guns are part of an image certain men like to create. It's not manly at all. It's simply violent and psycho.
You lie like last year's leaves:

Quote:
Gun owners have never felt so "threatened," that their toys via which they feel more manly, might be taken from them, so please stop the chest-banging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 02:47 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I knew that 400 posts ago....

She cannot even keep or story straight....

Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
women rely on other means for conflict resolution. conflict deescalation skills being #1. these methods are in fact very effective in 80% of cases.
the rest u get raped robbed and murdered.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua
Gun owners have never felt so "threatened," that their toys via which they feel more manly, might be taken from them, so please stop the chest-banging.

Precisely. I didn't say they ARE manly.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:06 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
I never said they're manly. I said guns are part of an image certain men like to create. It's not manly at all. It's simply violent and psycho.
Ownership / possession of firearm(s) does not make one psycho. And it certainly has little to nothing to do with making one ... "manly" - especially where it comes to women who are doing the purchasing and use of firearms.

You'd best come to grips with the FACT that the US will NEVER become firearm free (private person ownership/possession) - NEVER

Old 02-07-2013, 03:07 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,267 times
PU leeze!! I'm on the market for a shotgun and a beretta, but I love my knives too much!! Something about seeing the soul leave the body does it for me

Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
[/i]

Precisely. I didn't say they ARE manly.
You got caught telling a lie....you can play words all day long, but the main word is manly.....

You're busted....caught and called out on it....

HAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You got caught telling a lie....you can play words all day long, but the main word is manly.....

You're busted....caught and called out on it....

HAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I said that guns are not manly. They're killing tools. They're needed by gun fondling men to uphold some sort of gun-hero movie image they are trying to emulate, because they have no real manliness of their own, and need tools to prove to others that they're really men.

And that's not all! A real man wouldn't be so wimpy that he needs a gun to protect himself from myriad dangers he imagines surround him. Why would a real man be so afraid of life?

No wonder people associate guns with a phallic symbol, and assume the men that need them (and need to tell others about them) feel diminished and inferior.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:

Well there JimRom;

SPEAKING to your friend, not you think you know this.

don't do this very often, but how manly am i.

I am no lie, making a point, tell me how manly i am!

40DD

if you consider me manly, go right ahead and keep on beleiving this.

People need to come up with so much crap, to believe the hype about gun control.

And by the way if a woman is manly or feminine, should make no difference, she has a right to gun ownership, and it sure as hell ain't no one's business, if she is doing this for protection.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:23 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
And that's not all! A real man wouldn't be so wimpy that he needs a gun to protect himself from myriad dangers he imagines surround him. Why would a real man be so afraid of life?
Because the dangers are real. It is our obligation to protect ourselves. We cannot rely on law enforcement to protect us. Law enforcement is reactionary - they respond usually AFTER a crime has been committed. Personally, the response time for law enforcement, to where I live, is long. So, I am NOT being a wimp as you say I am by possessing a firearm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies