Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2013, 09:12 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

According to the complaint filed in Byer v. Doe in El Paso County District Court, Byer told the abortionist in the surgical procedure room that she did not want to go forward with the abortion because she had not received the promised anesthetic after staff members had difficulty getting an I.V. into her vein. The abortionist assured her an I.V. would be administered, turned on the vacuum machines, and told Byer it was too late to stop. He proceeded while Byer, fully awake, was forced to feel the full pain of the procedure against her will. The abortionist stopped after seven minutes and sent Byer home with pain pills. According to the suit, she was completely unaware that part of her baby’s dismembered body remained inside her

“Is this the type of organization American taxpayers should be funding to the tune of $540 million per year?” said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Michael J. Norton, a former U.S. attorney for the district of Colorado who helped author an Alliance Defending Freedom report to the U.S. House of Representatives on the fraudulent use of public funding by Planned Parenthood affiliates.

He told LifeNews, “American tax dollars should be used responsibly and for the common good. Planned Parenthood is irresponsible and only promotes its own self-interest. That was clearly seen most vividly in what they did to Ayanna.”

Old 02-20-2013, 09:18 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
According to the complaint filed in Byer v. Doe in El Paso County District Court, Byer told the abortionist in the surgical procedure room that she did not want to go forward with the abortion because she had not received the promised anesthetic after staff members had difficulty getting an I.V. into her vein. The abortionist assured her an I.V. would be administered, turned on the vacuum machines, and told Byer it was too late to stop. He proceeded while Byer, fully awake, was forced to feel the full pain of the procedure against her will. The abortionist stopped after seven minutes and sent Byer home with pain pills. According to the suit, she was completely unaware that part of her baby’s dismembered body remained inside her

“Is this the type of organization American taxpayers should be funding to the tune of $540 million per year?” said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Michael J. Norton, a former U.S. attorney for the district of Colorado who helped author an Alliance Defending Freedom report to the U.S. House of Representatives on the fraudulent use of public funding by Planned Parenthood affiliates.

He told LifeNews, “American tax dollars should be used responsibly and for the common good. Planned Parenthood is irresponsible and only promotes its own self-interest. That was clearly seen most vividly in what they did to Ayanna.”
Interesting, but it won't matter. Planned Parenthood is a sacred cow. They were caught on tape assisting with a child prostitution ring and it didn't hurt them. Planned Parenthood is in the same category to liberals as Obama is. Obama as the first black president will never be anything but a liberal hero. Planned Parenthood as the nation's #1 abortion provider will never be anything other than a heroic organization to liberals. They are personally and emotionally invested in it. If the liberals were willing to bash the Susan G Komen foundation for not wanting to fund Planned Parenthood, do you honestly think one botched abortion is going to even put a dent in their thinking? No way.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Interesting, but it won't matter. Planned Parenthood is a sacred cow. They were caught on tape assisting with a child prostitution ring and it didn't hurt them. Planned Parenthood is in the same category to liberals as Obama is. Obama as the first black president will never be anything but a liberal hero. Planned Parenthood as the nation's #1 abortion provider will never be anything other than a heroic organization to liberals. They are personally and emotionally invested in it. If the liberals were willing to bash the Susan G Komen foundation for not wanting to fund Planned Parenthood, do you honestly think one botched abortion is going to even put a dent in their thinking? No way.
It's not just one. I have posted about 3. I wonder how many will come out now.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:48 PM

Default http://www.lifenews.com/2013/02/20/doc-who-killed-woman-in-33-week-abortion-broke-health-laws-before/

Doc Who Killed Woman in 33-Week Abortion Broke Health Laws Before | LifeNews.com

Former employees of the abortion practitioner who killed a woman in a botched 33-week abortion say he frequently broke state health and medical laws when he ran an abortion business in Nebraska.

Jennifer McKenna Morbelli, a 29-year-old woman from New Rochelle, New York died from a botched 33-week abortion. As LifeNews reported last week, papers uncovered in trash bins outside the abortion facility where a woman was killed in a botched late-term abortion are leading to questions about whether she was instructed to not go to a local emergency room after the failed abortion.

Before he was hired by a Maryland abortion business to do abortions in Germantown, LeRoy Carhart ran an abortion clinic in a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska. In 2009, Carhart laid off nearly half his staff as he faced a potential investigation from state officials. Former staffers came forward then to describe what they call illegal and unsafe conditions at his abortion center.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:52 PM

The former abortion facility employees say they participated in abortions that were done without proper licensing. The women gave sworn statements about illegal and unsafe activity at Carhart’s abortion clinic.

Two of the unnamed women who assisted in Carhart’s abortions say they started IVs for him even though they are not registered nurses or certified licensed practical nurses, as required by state law.

A third former employee, who was fired in 2003, confirmed that she frequently administered medication intravenously although she wasn’t a certified LPN.

The women also allege that general unclean conditions, including dried blood on surgical instruments, were the norm at Carhart’s center. The women also told of missing narcotics, illicit drug use by employees, and illegal post-viability abortions.

The women worked for Carhart at various times, yet they all made similar, if not identical allegations when interviewed.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:20 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Can we suggest to CD mods to ban, prohibit links to a site that Janelle is obviously being paid to spam forums with? I'm sure she's getting a percentage of the click thrus.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Can we suggest to CD mods to ban, prohibit links to a site that Janelle is obviously being paid to spam forums with? I'm sure she's getting a percentage of the click thrus.
I certainly am not. If the mods prohibit my links than they should prohibit any you post. Fair is fair.

The mods reading this thread know I have not posted any snarky posts about anyone on here, more than I can say what has been posted about me.

May I suggest you put me on ignore. That is what the mods suggest when a person does not like the subject of any thread.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:18 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Here's a much better case - St. Thomas More Catholic Hospital claims that fetuses aren't people

Catholic Health's lawyers in this case had the chance to set precendent bolstering anti-abortion legal arguments. They are arguing that state law protects doctors from liability concerning fetuses on the grounds that those fetuses are NOT PERSONS WITH LEGAL RIGHTS.

In Malpractice Case, Catholic Hospital Argues Fetuses Aren’t People | The Colorado Independent

I love it when religious institutions fight the "pro-life" movement.
Fetuses aren't persons with legal rights, and yet somehow in over half the states in the nation if you kill a pregnant woman you are guilty of a double homicide.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:09 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
It's just textbook trolling, and I cannot understand why it is allowed to continue.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:43 AM

602 posts, read 574,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Wait, let me take this one:

Spoken in the voice of a pro-life zealot "But, but, but one requires special skills to take in a child with a disability, and many of these children are teens with emotional issues".

Translation:

"I don't want to adopt a black teen, I want a cute white newborn baby".
Racist much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies