Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2013, 05:34 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Show me one post where I've said that. Show me one post that says I want to kill - or abort - kids.

I'm pro-choice because the idea of the government telling us what we can and cannot do with our bodies scares the fire out of me.

And the idea of a bunch of religious zealots making the decision on what we can and cannot do with our bodies scares me even more.

Go for it. Show me one post that says I want to abort children. There is a HUGE difference between being pro-abortion and being pro-choice. And you obviously do not understand that. (Since I've challenged you on this previously.) Read and learn because right now it's obvious you do not have a clue.

Rationalizations gets you through the day. Some live on rationalizations

Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM

Default Gosnell Did Three-Day-Long Abortions at 30 Weeks of Pregnancy

Gosnell Did Three-Day-Long Abortions at 30 Weeks of Pregnancy | LifeNews.com

A former worker for abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell has told a court evaluating eight charges of murder for the embattled abortion practitioner that he did three-day-long abortion procedures at 30 weeks of pregnancy.

Gosnell, whose squalid “house of horrors” abortion clinic and callous, has had almost flippant attitude toward his macabre abortion practices shocked the nation. In all, Gosnell faces 43 criminal counts, including eight counts of murder in the death of one patient, Karnamaya Monger, and seven newborn infants. Additional charges include conspiracy, drug delivery resulting in death, infanticide, corruption of minors, evidence tampering, theft by deception, abuse of corpse, and corruption.

Gosnell could face the death penalty if convicted and he faces a mandatory minimum 20 years.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
And I'll wait for you to give me the links that show what programs the religious zealots have established for kids in the last 40 years.

Go for that too. Show us the food programs you have set up. Show us the foster-grandparent programs you have set up. Show us the daycare programs you have set up. Show us the nutritional programs you have set up.

Show us ONE program the religious zealots have established to take care of kids because you hate Row v Wade so much. I'll repeat. The people who protest Roe v Wade do not care about kids. They care about controlling women and imposing their wants on everyone else. That's not how this country works. YOU don't get to choose what other people do with their bodies.

Thank goodness.

The religious zealots who stand outside of PP with signs but do NOTHING to help the kids already here should be ashamed of themselves. You are fooling yourselves but you are not fooling the people who see innocent kids going to bed hungry and in need. It's a disgrace that ONE child in this country goes to bed hungry while the PP protesters stand there with their signs but do nothing. This country needs a reality check and it should start with them.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 03-21-2013 at 05:46 PM..

Old 03-21-2013, 05:40 PM

Authorities searching the facility last year found bags and bottles holding aborted babies scattered around the building, jars containing babies’ severed feet lining a shelf, as well as filthy, unsanitary furniture and equipment.

The grand jury investigation also shows state officials did nothing when reports came in about problems at Gosnell’s abortion center, which has upset incoming pro-life Governor Tom Corbett.

Gosnell’s abortion center was inspected only after a federal drug raid in 2010. It was the first time the facility had been inspected in 17 years because state officials ignored complaints and failed to visit Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society for years.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
And I'll wait for you to give me the links that show what programs the religious zealots have established for kids in the last 40 years.

Go for that too. Show us the food programs you have set up. Show us the foster-grandparent programs you have set up. Show us the daycare programs you have set up. Show us the nutritional programs you have set up.

Show us ONE program the religious zealots have established to take care of kids because you hate Row v Wade so much. I'll repeat. The people who protest Roe v Wade do not care about kids. They care about controlling women and imposing their wants on everyone else. That's not how this country works. YOU don't get to choose what other people do with their bodies.

Thank goodness.
I know this thread is upsetting to you. I'm sorry the harsh light of day that is shining on the abortion industry is making you so mad but it is what it is.

You really need to settle down and stop taking it out on me. I am just the messenger. I do hope this thread makes people think about abortion more than they have in the past. Just what are we really doing to the next generation?

If you google----programs for children and mothers you will find hundreds of them. The help is there.

Old 03-21-2013, 05:51 PM

Default I think it is time for me to post this web site---

Rachel's Vineyard Ministries

This site helps women and families who have gone through abortion and suffering the aftermath. No abortion thread should be without this post. Some should know there is help out there for them and they don't need to suffer alone. Huggs and prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/rachelsvineyard

Old 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I'm sorry the harsh light of day that is shining on the abortion industry is making you so mad but it is what it is.
I am mad.

I'm mad because poverty is a tremendous problem in this country, kids are suffering, and the American Taliban has decided the best thing they can do with their time is to stand in front of PP with a sign and a video camera and tape some poor woman being carted off to the hospital. I'm mad because the American Taliban then posts that video on the web, with that private citizen's name and all the gruesome details, so they can get their jollies. I find that appalling and I didn't know it was happening until I started reading about that perfectly disgusting activity on your threads.

Let us know when y'all spend your time in the inner-city volunteering at a free day care so parents can get an education and get a decent job to pay their bills and buy nutritious food and not have to worry about their children. Then, and only then, will I know that you care about the children of our country.

The only light you've shined is on how perfectly awful the American Taliban treats people. THAT has been a revelation and it is nauseating.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
I am mad.

I'm mad because poverty is a tremendous problem in this country, kids are suffering, and the American Taliban has decided the best thing they can do with their time is to stand in front of PP with a sign and a video camera and tape some poor woman being carted off to the hospital. I'm mad because the American Taliban then posts that video on the web, with that private citizen's name and all the gruesome details, so they can get their jollies. I find that appalling and I didn't know it was happening until I started reading about that perfectly disgusting activity on your threads.

Let us know when y'all spend your time in the inner-city volunteering at a free day care so parents can get an education and get a decent job to pay their bills and buy nutritious food and not have to worry about their children. Then, and only then, will I know that you care about the children of our country.

The only light you've shined is on how perfectly awful the American Taliban treats people. THAT has been a revelation and it is nauseating.

I didn't see that. Do you have the link? No one knows any name as far as I know.

I see you didn't google to find any of the tons of help sites for women and their babies.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:28 PM

Default Black Pro-Lifers: Race No Defense to Gosnell Snipping Babies’ Necks

Black Pro-Lifers: Race No Defense to Gosnell Snipping Babies' Necks | LifeNews.com

Black pro-life leaders are upset that the attorney for Kermit Gosnell is using his race, as an African-American, as a defense for the abortion practitioner against multiple charges that he killed babies by “snipping” their necks and spinal cords.

They say they are upset the defense attorney for the Philadelphia abortionist, whose abortion clinic earned the title “Gosnell’s House of Horrors,” has tried to reduce Gosnell’s charges to “prosecutorial lynching.”

In his opening arguments, defense lawyer Jack McMahon called the case “elitist” and “racist,” and charged the trail is coming from prosecutors trying to “put Mayo clinic standards into a West Philadelphia clinic.”

Dr. Alveda King, Director of African American Outreach for Priests for Life, tells LifeNews this strategy is an insult to the babies he slaughtered, the women he maimed and killed, the African Community at large and the human race. She says it is Gosnell who is elitist and definitely racist.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:39 PM

“Don’t Black women and babies deserve Mayo Clinic standards?” said Dr. Alveda King, Director of African American Outreach for Priests for Life. You sir, are being elitist and racist to suggest that we do not. We reject the notion that the black and brown women Gosnell preyed upon deserved less. Your tactics are shameful, outrageous and an affront in the face of God,” the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. said.

Day Gardner of the National Black Prolife Coalition also disagrees with Gosnell’s race-based defense.

“Throughout the Holocaust Josef Mengele aka ‘the angel of death’ delighted in killing young children in the most atrocious and gruesome experiments — all in the name of science,” she said.

Gardner added: “Kermit Gosnell, is the Black community’s Mengele because he especially preyed on children of his own race who were fully born — totally free to experience the life and liberty that we are all promised in America. Yet, at that moment of new life — the child in warm hands, breathing air, seeing first light, may have also seen the face of his or her executioner. The only factor of ‘race’ is that Gosnell killed these children because he could. He thought no one would really care — after all, it’s just one more Black child — dead in Philadelphia.”

Catherine Davis, Founder and President of the Restoration Project and another black pro-life advocate, chimed in as well.

“Selling out the Black community in the name of abortion rights is unconscionable,” she said. “But, Gosnell’s attorney has taken this betrayal to a new low by claiming Gosnell should not be prosecuted because he is black. While “women kept being referred to and coming to his clinic because they could get what they needed at the right price.

Black pro-life activist Walter Hoye is also upset and said Gosnell made money on the desperation and despair of women from his own community — something akin to how the Klu Klux Klan treated black women.

The African-American pro-lifers are spearheading investigations, calling for enforcement of life saving laws for women and children, and are advocating information campaigns as to the harmful impact of eugenics and genocide in the Black community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies