Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 12:39 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
^^^ Will be discussing Gosnell at age 70, 80, 90, 100.

I don't know if he will live that long. I think they are talking death sentence is he is found guilty. I would think life in prison at the least though.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:38 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
How is one paid to post links? I never heard of it. The simple truth is I have them on my facebook and they post on my wall. I am kept up to date on what they post. Duh.

Isn't putting a spam filter on any site that isn't spam against free speech?
I don't mind clicking links from LifeNews or other one-sided sites. They often have links to original sources. However, if someone truly wants people to read a different pov or see info that helped a cause they favored, a few extra seconds to post the original source link would help.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I don't mind clicking links from LifeNews or other one-sided sites. They often have links to original sources. However, if someone truly wants people to read a different pov or see info that helped a cause they favored, a few extra seconds to post the original source link would help.
Great advice. Anyone can bring in the other side with a link to it. Maybe they can't find one to defend what Gosnell did. I would be surprised if they did.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
We'll see about that. I predict you'll continue on your rampage.
And I predict you will keep coming here and whining about this thread instead of putting it on ignore.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:13 PM

Default Gosnell Attorney Goes Into Hysterics to Defend the Abortion Doc

Gosnell Attorney Goes Into Hysterics to Defend the Abortion Doc | LifeNews.com

Gosnell's attorney must be losing, he is getting hysterical on his defense.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
This is linked to "Media Research Center," which is a deceptively named right wing extremist propaganda website.
Propaganda to you I am sure. They are a watch dog for the liberal media and catch them in all kinds of lies. If you don't like it than don't read it.

Anyway this is about Kermit Gosnell's trial and what happens to him. Bring in your own articles about him if you want.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:00 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Propaganda to you I am sure. They are a watch dog for the liberal media and catch them in all kinds of lies. If you don't like it than don't read it.

Anyway this is about Kermit Gosnell's trial and what happens to him. Bring in your own articles about him if you want.
Oh, not to me. It is propaganda. Right wing extremist propaganda. They hate gays, promote the idea that they are gay on purpose, that they can change if they wanted to, etc. etc. That is a right wing link, not a normal source of news.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Oh, not to me. It is propaganda. Right wing extremist propaganda. They hate gays, promote the idea that they are gay on purpose, that they can change if they wanted to, etc. etc. That is a right wing link, not a normal source of news.
I don't believe they think that. You seem to have a talent for saying what people think and believe. You do it to me and to others. If you want to disagree with people why don't you back it up with more than your feelings about them?

Old 04-05-2013, 03:11 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
I don't believe they think that. You seem to have a talent for saying what people think and believe. You do it to me and to others. If you want to disagree with people why don't you back it up with more than your feelings about them?
Not only do they think that, but the articles are out there. Look them up. They hate gays and are out to make d_mned sure that gays are not allowed to marry. What does that sound like? Typical right wing trash. So don't make a statement that they're not a right wing source without checking it out. Further, I think you knew already it was a right wing link.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Not only do they think that, but the articles are out there. Look them up. They hate gays and are out to make d_mned sure that gays are not allowed to marry. What does that sound like? Typical right wing trash. So don't make a statement that they're not a right wing source without checking it out. Further, I think you knew already it was a right wing link.
You look them up, it's your assertion. You can't find them, is all.

I would ask you to stop telling me what I think but I don't think you can break that habit.

I read conservative web sites since I am a conservative. DUH, I bet you read left, liberal web sites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies