Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2013, 07:51 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Colloquialisms. Soon I will have to start charging you for the schooling your receiving.

It's hard to understand the level of the game being played when you can neither see nor comprehend the playing field.

Mene, Mene,Tekel u-Pharsin.
I know they're colloquialisms. I just can't figure out why you're babbling about them.

I guess you're trying to distract me from the fact that you don't understand actual English words. And it's "YOU'RE receiving," not "YOUR." And in the sentence in which you claim that I need schooling from you. Really, are you capable of embarrassment at all? Because you should drop this line of conversation before it gets any worse for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Yeah, his statements that Muslims have the right to rule their women make me shudder....and people thought that the republicans would hurt women's rights.... Romney never even hinted that men should rule women.
Writing fiction and telling lies is how Democrats roll.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
First you need to get your terminology correct. Being opposed to policies does not translate into "hate".

Apparently it does though, in the mind of liberals.

So we now know that liberals aren't "tolerant" - they hate anyone or anything that does not agree 100% with them, and they can't fathom that others don't feel the same way.
We knew that long, long ago. There is nobody more intolerant than a lib.

0bama first registered on my radar when he said he would fundamentally change America. Then when his ditzy wife said for the first time she was proud to be Ameican, I thought WTF!

It went straight downhill into hell from there.

Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
This ladies and gentlemen is the average I hate President Obama person. They don't have the character to admit they hate the man because of his skin color, so they invent and create these vague make believe stories about the man in an attempt to justify their feelings.

Anyone that believes that convoluted mess of stories is why Ivorytickler hates President Obama isn't being honest.
Wrong - the people without character are liberals such as yourself, who don't have the courage to have an honest debate about the president's policies, and falsely scream "racism" to avoid that discussion.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:04 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
For most President Obama haters it is 100% about skin color. In other words, they hated him as soon as they saw him and thought he could win.
Have you even read any of the replies in this topic?

And another liberal making sweeping assumptions based on his own hate.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:12 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
This ladies and gentlemen is the average I hate President Obama person. They don't have the character to admit they hate the man because of his skin color, so they invent and create these vague make believe stories about the man in an attempt to justify their feelings.

Anyone that believes that convoluted mess of stories is why Ivorytickler hates President Obama isn't being honest.
Actually, being dishonest is you rejecting any comment or thought out of hand that does not comply with your narrative and the way you want to see the world.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Liberals generally don't endear themselves to me on their principles and views although a few can be respected if they stick to their guns, like Ralph Nader. Maybe they don't have the best ideas, but they don't sell out. There are a few on the right that do the same, like Ron Paul.
So I didn't have high expectations of Obama, he seemed to be pushed along more than driving himself. Everything about his college days affirmed that. He got elected by his opponents self destructing. He technically lost to Hillary in the primary by getting fewer votes. But he was selected to be the nominee and Hillary obviously pulls his strings so there's a lot of dirt on him and a lot of people know it and he dances to their tune. So I have zero respect for him. Less than even for Bush 43.
But what really made me write him off as a zero was that if nothing else( literally), I thought he had potential to at least help end racial division once and for all. Maybe not end it, but really diminish it. Instead he made conscious efforts to make it worse. For that, he gets written off as a petty little puppet of hate merchants. How? When I first looked at him I thought that his being biracial would be a plus in bringing the races together. Instead i saw where he worshipped, with that awful racist reverend Wright. So then I knew he was just an opportunist, he had no desire for anything other than his own gain. Michele got written off too. How backwards would you have to be to sit in that church and not just want to walk out in disgust when you heard that man talk like that?
Of course we heard other racist statements and slurs he's made, how he criticized his own grandmother when it was his grandparents who had the most positive influence on him. he's just a selfish little narcassist creep and never learned to take repsonsibility for anything.
I just don't like people like that. People like that should get steamrolled by life by their inability to deal with other people fairly and with compassion.
So instead he gets pushed along and has everyone make excuses for him and force him on us. He just has no business being POTUS and is a disgrace to the country. The ONLY thing good about all that is that he has to live knowing he's a fraud and knowing that he's little more than a useful idiot by those who order him around. I just refuse to let him ever think anybody else respects him or is fooled by his idiotic charade.

Last edited by Icy Tea; 02-04-2013 at 08:47 AM..

Old 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
First of all - very few people "hate" the presidemt.

Second - you obviously have not read this thread or you wouldn't make such an inane comment. Several people have articulated why they strongly oppose the president's policies, and how they feel that he has disdain for the republic.

Would you please drop the default liberal position of ignorance and open your eyes?
I don't read nonsense. A lot of people hate this President. A lot of people are terrified that he won the twice. For many hateful Americans his being the President is a world they don't want. It is mostly about race.

conservatives don't care about public policy.

Look, how can the same people who support Medicare in overwhelming numbers, which is much more government control, rile against the Healthcare bill as being the end of the USA?

You see how that makes no logical sense? Again, the same people who love medicare which is much more government control hate the Healthcare bill and thinks its the end of the USA.

The same people who supported the Iraq war and the expanded powers that were granted to the Executive branch to spy on and kill and indefinitely detain people are the same one riling against government control while still supporting those policies. You see how illogical this is.

conservatives don't care about policy. They don't care about spending. They don't care about the debt.

As long as conservatives perceive the leaders of the government to be one of them, then those leaders can introduce all kinds of big government big spending policies and conservatives will say nothing.

What they hate about President Obama isn't his policies.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:11 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Wrong - the people without character are liberals such as yourself, who don't have the courage to have an honest debate about the president's policies, and falsely scream "racism" to avoid that discussion.
Lol, conservatives don't debate policy reality. They debate their fantasies and projections.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:17 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
because he is a Muslam and a poser,
Going to a church did not fool me at all .
He is no christian by the furthest sense of the word.
Hating america ,being in league with one perporting hate for america pretty much summs it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies