Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2013, 08:53 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
It's getting late and I lost sleep last night bad... So to be brief...

If i have on pants I have a gun in a holster, and you can't tell I do just by looking. I have done this before Easter 1999 sometimes and after Easter 1999 24/7 any time I have pants on, and when I don't that fire arm of the day as i have several is under my pillow and under my head cocked and locked like any Colt .45 Govt model should be.

I might be psychic because the bad guy who was yelling at my house before i even opened the door a little was yelling he was going to kill every living thing. I don't think he was talking about black flies.

My wife called the cops and i grabbed a side by side 12Ga shot gun. My wife of that time handed me the damnned phone too, and started in with her bitchin', which was typical of her.

My great dane dog was going nuts my horse was frogging prancin' around the paddock, and my 32 old son now was in his crib crying that nasty set me off 2 year old screeeeech.

I didn't need to hear the cop sneer at me when i said 'So what happened to Serve and Protect? when he said NO ONE was COMING Untill a crime had been committed.....

That Cops were not my personal body guards........ That did it.... BOOM and down the bad guy did go..

But it wasn't like no one had any dammed warning....

Lady I know you don't like me, and you need to know I don't care about that. I am very married anyway, and my current wife isn't a nagging whining sassy pants crack wh ore like my first one was..

In fact with this wife I have only 2 problems that are gun related.

1 When I bring a new to us gun in the house, the first thing she says is 'Is that for me?" and smiles.....

2 She is a better shot on targets than I am....

Never the less I have the cooler head in the heat of any moment... I have been tested more than once too.

I even had to stop her once as she was going to kick some guy's ass because my wife found out he beat up a woman. Trust me when my wife is that mad, no one wants any part of her fangs..

She can be nice as pie and in a split second if she thinks someone will harm another who is semi helpless look the Hell out.

last........ No one ever promised me a rose garden nor did anyone promise me a gun was certain protection, but a gun is a 50% chance...... I prefer the 50% chance to none.

My elderly in laws had no chance and were stabbed to death in each other arms.

Ain't no body going to stab my wife and I in each others arms. I do take scalps.
I'd spot you for that 1911 Mac. A country boy can ALWAYS tell who has a heater and who doesn't. Sorta like KNOWING who whips out a cell and calls AAA or gets out of the truck and lowers that spare tire down after jacking it up. That same guy would grab a sledge hammer and get into that burning car to get that person out without giving it much thought. The guy who calls AAA is worried about ****ing up his clothes.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM

1,396 posts, read 2,041,471 times
Quote:

A dreaded semi auto assault rifle i see....

Can't ID it for sure, but think it is a Ruger probably in .44 mag

Everybody knows those are bad ass gun assault rifle guns!
I saw a fullsize American 4x4 truck, a rifle, deer, and manly clothes without being overly concerned on his appearance. I didn't need to look further to know anymore. That's the guy you want to hear you when you are yelling for help. Not George..........

Old 02-06-2013, 05:10 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
How did this bs image of a man get started, anyway?
By people like you who will do anyhting to push your agenda....that how....

Penis, big turck, big wheels.....blah blah blah....the left clicks right along with complete and utter lies to suit their agenda........

Last edited by chucksnee; 02-06-2013 at 05:21 AM..

Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
This is a hallmark of the far right. They tend to have a massive macho complex going on. And it's a very stereotypical one - a real man has to drive a real car, shoot the shotgun, keep his woman in line, do the man's work, blah blah. And, of course, everyone who doesn't exactly fit their mold is a girly wimp, and so on. They can't cope well with human differences inherent in a modern world. All in all, very much a black-and-white past-century mentality. They're like bullies on the playground who never grew up. You see evidence of this on the forum all the time.

No, thats the mantra of the left, not a single repub/rightie I know talks or says anything like that. You lefties started that BS and continued with the blah blah blah till you even believe it is true....

This is coming from a person who has been living in Alabama for many years now.....so your premise is completely false....

ANd I'll ya, if you see anyone acting like that, they are only mocking the leftist stupidity....

Old 02-06-2013, 08:47 AM

994 posts, read 1,591,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I've seen quite a few people link guns to masculinity and bravery. Are they correlated?

This isin't about gun rights, I support the 2nd amendment and don't support Feinstein's proposal to ban "assault weapons" Keep all your guns and high capacity magazines, buy 100 more if you can afford it.

Bill Maher Subject Cojones American Males Lack Thereof - YouTube
Take away people's guns and I'd say that 99% of them are sniveling cowards.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
yeah maybe...... I am sure if i ever again have a emergency where i may call i will be calling the Fire Dept. They come. I see i owe you an apology too.The Murders of my family will never be forgotten.

And just last Spring i had a encounter with NH state troopers, which is never good.

I was touring a state park in terrible weather, and expected no one to be there, yet there was.. They appeared to me as homeless, and their tents were in bad shape, and it was a tad cold. i was with my wife in our conversion van.

I stopped because people were crossing the road, and one asked me if bears were a real problem, because signs say so.

After a polite conversation, seeing that these were just the worlds worst campers on some sort of school break, we left, and yet someone paniced and called the cops, who had no problem finding me in the park. They damned near arrested me for the charge of asking too many questions.

I am coming to the point of not offering assistance to anyone myself. it just seems wrong to me, but it is the way it is these days I guess.

You would think this troop would be used to me by now, after all a larger male got a dress I made for my wife placed on his chest the day of Columbine. I had a living history session that day and unbenounced to me 2,500 miles away there had a been a school killing..

The big difference is I was hired by a contract that took more than a month to complete, and the cops were informed in advance long before I ever drove up the the school grounds. That contract was my contract to the school not the other way around. It was made for the very purpose some idiot cop wouldn't shoot me down on the school steps.

I am just sick of the BS... The govt just wrecks what ever is good.....
I'm sorry you and your family suffered such a terrible thing. Do you have a post in which you explain what happened?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:01 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,901 times
I'll just point out that everyone jumping this thread and calling gun owners cowards are doing it from a point of complete anonymity. Calling names while anonymous is one of the most cowardly things a man can do.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM

362 posts, read 559,775 times
My dad was born and raised in New Jersey. He had never owned a big truck, is by no stretch of the imagination a redneck, but as long as I remember he's always owned guns. Does that make him more masculine in itself.... I doubt it.

The picture painted of American gun owners is not quite what the media portrays.

Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocker_Spaniel_Lover View Post
I saw a fullsize American 4x4 truck, a rifle, deer, and manly clothes without being overly concerned on his appearance. I didn't need to look further to know anymore. That's the guy you want to hear you when you are yelling for help. Not George..........
That is your definition of brave and tough?

Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
I've yet to see an effiminate man handle a gun. This after how many hundreds of hours at the shooting range in my lifetime.

In other words, pansies who have never owned or handled a gun are behind the idea of banning a certain type of gun.

Their bias is the reason we can't take them seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies