Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 07:49 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,358,004 times

Advertisements

Trump is just trying to keep his record going for continued Buffoonery by a celebrity.

Just another in a long line of Republican losers with a bad attitude.

Yes I know he has more money than I do but that does not stop him from making himself look foolish to most rational thinking people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2013, 07:55 AM

20,893 posts, read 16,059,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
but...but...but...just the other day, nutjob liberals were saying, "hahaha, Trump didn't sue!"
He still hasn't sued. The Washington Times article merely says that Trump says (again) that he's gonna sue.

So where's the suit? What court? What's the docket number? Where's the formal complaint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper
So much for their silly little theories.
So much for your attention to detail. I gotta tell you Dale; If you're going to be a sucker, why suck up to Trump?

Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Trump's punk azz is sueing because he cane and few people can fight the number of lawyers that he has successfully.
Another threat (*via Twitter, no less, ) ... but where's the actual suit?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 AM

77,012 posts, read 47,538,830 times
They deserve each other.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 AM

78,132 posts, read 60,353,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The new season of Celebrity Apprentice starts in early March.
Beat me to it.

1) Free publicity.

2) He can make Maher's legal team spend some money.

P.S. Now that I see it's just more trump sabre rattling....he is one awesome troll.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
At least Trump has contributed to society and earned his money unlike that misogynist hatemonger Maher.
Q: How did Trump make a small fortune?

A:
Spoiler
By inheriting a large one.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:04 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,933,565 times
For someone who wants "smaller government", He sure likes using the institutions we all pay to keep up.
Using our legal system's resources to file a "frivolous" lawsuit is the epitome of arrogance; not to mention...flies in the face of those like him calling for tort reform?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,360,651 times
Those 2 would make an excellent Bum Fight video.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 AM

554 posts, read 607,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Mysoginist.... yes, for the way he talks to woman.... of course to any of the Aids patient Demotard party, of course they love being insulted by a weak looking unintelligent man

Anybody can claim it is a joke, of course for the weakminded *******s, it is dead serious only when someone from the right does it, otherwise it it "just a joke"..... just like the Stupid douchebag left to like those double standards. You call Bachmann a douche? Why because she is far better looking than any girl who you ever met and actually has a little self respect? We all know how much the leftist nutbags hate women with class and self respect

Come back when you can keep up and not embarrass yourself.....
Embarrass myself ? Not possible when your sideshow is on the same thread. What do AIDS patients have to do with anything ? Does it make you feel better about yourself to make fun of people with a serious illness ? Pathetic.

You just don't get that Maher is a comedian and satirist. Both you and Trump obviously have paper-thin skin, something that's unfortunate for politicians, public figures, and ditto-heads. Quick, name me a conservative comedian ... ever wonder why there aren't any ?

I'm a leftist ? You don't know anything about my political beliefs, other than my lack of regard for Palin and Bachmann. As for Bachmann, she's a laughingstock, even among members of her own party, who didn't want to be seen with her during the election.

Try to put your brain in gear before you unleash your fingers. I know that might be tough for you, but try.

Last edited by sibelian; 02-05-2013 at 09:08 AM..

Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 AM

2,838 posts, read 3,492,458 times
Donald Trump is living proof of the triumph of stupidity in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies