Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 12:47 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Lefties are still riding the 'BO won train.' I guess the door will hit them in the as& when they realize their little entitlement handouts and free insurance is really not what they expected.

Thank goodness for Fox News! Lame stream media is such a joke there are no longer words to describe the lies they perpetuate.
Gotta love that 'lame stream media' phrase. Sarah Palin made that one up, and it perfectly describes the organization that hired and fired her.

There was nothing more entertaining on election night 2012 than watching Fox news. it was the first time I ever saw a network's election announcers and commentators conduct a mini tribal war in full on-air display to the nation. The only thing we missed was blood on the floor.

Said a lot about fox, and none of it was good, but it wasn't unusual. In fact, it only proved how lame Fox actually is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 12:56 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,288 times
I don't like watching FOX News much because their views are always so negative, especially on Obama's presidency and unfairly so, damn depressing.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:01 PM

602 posts, read 574,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yeah and Justin Beiber, Magic Mike and American Idol consistently garner top ratings/followers. Just because something is listened to or watched a lot doesn't mean it's good, honest or trustworthy.

Obama's a prefect example of that.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:05 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,393,969 times
Here's another fun example of the Fox News addiction to lying : http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...rt-martial-chr

Old 05-03-2013, 01:06 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,548,631 times
The big networks can't be trusted. They only exist to push an agenda and sell ad space.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:23 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,173,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Gotta love that 'lame stream media' phrase. Sarah Palin made that one up, and it perfectly describes the organization that hired and fired her.

There was nothing more entertaining on election night 2012 than watching Fox news. it was the first time I ever saw a network's election announcers and commentators conduct a mini tribal war in full on-air display to the nation. The only thing we missed was blood on the floor.

Said a lot about fox, and none of it was good, but it wasn't unusual. In fact, it only proved how lame Fox actually is.
I didn't watch Fox that night. I rarely watch Fox though I self identify as conservative.

I did watch MSNBC though on election night in 2010. It was entertaining to watch Keith Olbermann take the Congressional seat losses in such a personal style. There wasn't a hint of journalism.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:11 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
How bout the fact that they hired Eric Bolling? I think that shoulda made the top 5.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:45 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Every single news outlet out there has an agenda, and to think not, is stupidity and ingorance on behalf of that thinking.

Every last one is out for themself. They tell the truth, stretch the truth, and they all equally lie. They are each about ratings, all of them and to not think so, is naive.

They all have good points and they all equally have the bad, and when it is bad it is bad.

Not one is supeior or worse then the next. No i watch from time to time at least on fox, they do have different points of view, not every guest or speakers think the same way. Some things i agree with some things i don't does not make them better or worse then the other worse one out there MSNBC!

Old 05-03-2013, 05:51 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Get your cable provider to stop charging extra for Fox alternatives and watch the balance of popularity change.
You don't know what you're talking about.

My cable provider (Cox) provides CNN (42), MSNBC (43), Fox News (44). No extra cost.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:56 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
How bout the fact that they hired Eric Bolling? I think that shoulda made the top 5.
No kidding, he's one nasty piece of work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies