Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 08:22 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise_Owl View Post
And I told you that Hamas and the Red Cross at that time admitted there was no starvation.
Yes, yes. Only food insecurity and malnourishment as a form of collective punishment. Only pure racists would even contemplate this. Your hate is tearing your country apart. And I'm not talking about the Arabs you brutalize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 08:24 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
And it has to do with an economic boycott of Israel. More power to them. This has nothing to do with trying to malnourish citizens to punish them. ONLY Israel is guilty of that.
Really?

Per the article:

Quote:
Gaza fruit importer Jaber Al-Shanty said the Hamas government ban was "irresponsible and unrealistic" ...

...Since the import ban went into effect on Friday, the price of peaches has doubled to eight Israeli shekels ($2) a kilo, while dates were selling at 11 shekels ($2.81) a kilo, up from 7 shekels.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Again, there is and never was starvation in Gaza.
And the children - well it is well know to all about Human shields and the IDF pre-warn before targeting Hamas. That Hamas not only allow the children to die but positively encourage and revel in it is typical of the despicable organisation that Gazans have to be ruled under.
Yes of course, your only basic excuse is " the Arabs do it to".

Again. My country doesn't support Arab terrorists. But it does support Israeli criminality. So that's what I'm going to fight against.

You work to reform the bad things your country does.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:27 AM

352 posts, read 416,335 times
Quote:
Yes, yes. Only food insecurity and malnourishment as a form of collective punishment. Only pure racists would even contemplate this. Your hate is tearing your country apart. And I'm not talking about the Arabs you brutalize.
There is no food insecurity and malnourishment now, apart from whatever Hamas dictates.
And let me get one thing clear. I do not hate, as you term it, anyone. The only think I hate is the hate that Hamas and the PA shows to Israel who just wants to live in peace. My hate for them has nothing whatsoever with tearing England apart. I don't know how you came up with that gem. I have never brutalised an Arab either. Wow, you seem to be losing it a bit here. Take a chill - listen to some Bach.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Yes of course, your only basic excuse is " the Arabs do it to".

Again. My country doesn't support Arab terrorists. But it does support Israeli criminality. So that's what I'm going to fight against.

You work to reform the bad things your country does.
Hmm, reforming England. Now where should I start.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:
There is no food insecurity and malnourishment now, apart from whatever Hamas dictates.
And let me get one thing clear. I do not hate, as you term it, anyone. The only think I hate is the hate that Hamas and the PA shows to Israel who just wants to live in peace. My hate for them has nothing whatsoever with tearing England apart. I don't know how you came up with that gem. I have never brutalised an Arab either. Wow, you seem to be losing it a bit here. Take a chill - listen to some Bach.
Why do we need to go over this again? Israel got exposed planning to limit the caloric intake of the Palestinians they have enclosed in a brutal embargo. Yes! They don't do it now. Not because they have had a change of heart, but because they were compelled by World condemnation. Too much bad PR for the racists, so they stopped.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Hmm, reforming England. Now where should I start.
Don't play coy. Where is your daughter these days? Did she join the IDF? Do you and her both hold duel citizenship?

Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Why do we need to go over this again? Israel got exposed planning to limit the caloric intake of the Palestinians they have enclosed in a brutal embargo. Yes! They don't do it now. Not because they have had a change of heart, but because they were compelled by World condemnation. Too much bad PR for the racists, so they stopped.
And the rockets kept being lobbed into civilian areas of Israel after.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Don't play coy. Where is your daughter these days? Did she join the IDF? Do you and her both hold duel citizenship?
Off topic.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,530 times
The Jews are pushing people into it then crying when they get bombed. If they would quit bullying people maybe people would not hate them so much. Ahhh But a jew is always gong to bully others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies