Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 09:04 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
100% ignored by the very same media that created him.

He was obviously a very intelligent, well written man who obviously watched too much left wing propaganda.

"Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist.

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper
, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most.

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so."

Read more: READ: Murder Suspect Chris Dorner's Online Manifesto - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic

On another note, the NY Times left out those paragraph in their selective excerpts.
What an odd supposition. The man is ex-Navy. He cannot be a liberal. There are no liberals in the military.
Right?

Old 02-08-2013, 09:08 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop - latimes.com

When will the public demand that there be changes made to police policies where shoot first is the present protocol.
There is no defense whatsoever for this kind of incident and yet we see it more and more of this kind of senseless attacks on innocent civilians by incompetent LEO.
Unfortunately we do not know why they were shot as the article doesn't say it. If they were innocent then the cops need to be put in jail.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:12 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,456,602 times
He also hates lesbians and refers to them as "high-value targets." Doesn't sound like a liberal to me.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,361,549 times
Obama said if he had a newspaper lady she'd look exactly like the ones that got shot.
Da libs be banning newspapers next.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:15 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
What a surprise.... I think you only disagree because you want to argue with people

Figures you would take the side of the tyrants who destroyed a man because he exposed police brutality....
Figures you and others would take the side of a cold blooded murderer.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:16 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,294,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
He also hates lesbians and refers to them as "high-value targets." Doesn't sound like a liberal to me.
conservatives don't get that most voters who support the Democratic party are not liberal.

They think talking about racism, or saying that President Obama has suffered racism is liberal. They don't get that even black people who are republicans will talk about racism that's called being black in America.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:20 AM

7,138 posts, read 11,022,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop - latimes.com

When will the public demand that there be changes made to police policies where shoot first is the present protocol.
There is no defense whatsoever for this kind of incident and yet we see it more and more of this kind of senseless attacks on innocent civilians by incompetent LEO.
Great, now we have mentally deranged trigger happy cops shooting other trigger happy cops. Resulting in other trigger happy cops becoming paranoid, and shooting unarmed civilians.

I agree, the police are out of control in this country. When will people realize that the police are a bigger threat to our safety, then the criminals are.

BTW, this story doesn't surprise me. The first thing I saw today about the cop killer story, was this picture. When I saw it I thought, thank god I'm not anywhere near there.

Last edited by KaaBoom; 02-08-2013 at 09:37 AM..

Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,596 times
And this is why when they anti's come for my guns and bullets they will get each bullet one by one at 2000 fps.

Trusting the police is stupid and anyone that chooses to do so is an idiot.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:22 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,806,359 times
I don't understand this obsession with turning every single news story into a liberal vs conservative thing. It especially doesn't make sense when talking about the Nutjob of The Week. Yet people keep doing it on both sides. SMH

Old 02-08-2013, 09:23 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
And this is why when they anti's come for my guns and bullets they will get each bullet one by one at 2000 fps.

Trusting the police is stupid and anyone that chooses to do so is an idiot.
While lucky for the women, it's really sad that these women lived. The police not only shot up the blue truck arbitrarily for being a blue truck but they're such poor shots both of these women will live to sue the LAPD back into the stoneage. Hopefully they will need to sell their pensions and guns to pay for the lawsuits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies