Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2013, 02:15 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,061,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Why has no one speculated on why he burned his truck?
To let the LAPD know he's no longer using that truck. He's saving lives by the looks of the trigger happy LAPD. He's also forcing attention onto the scene of the truck. If he was smart, he'd be in another car someway far from Big Bear while search teams have fun digging through snow.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I just finished reading his manifesto. That will give you insight into who he is, and what this police department consists of. If the media follows this up, and doesn't ignore it, as I think they are apt to do, then we could see a much needed overhaul in this force. It will be interesting to see how the media handles this in coming days, very telling indeed. Thank you FoxLA for providing his Manifesto.
Before you judge this man, you really should take the time to read it.
Read Murder Suspect Chris Dorner Online Manifesto on Slayings - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic
I agree with you on this. Dorner's time is up, but there is a whole new problem for LAPD to wiggle out from under.

How it plays out still depends on how many more people related to the LAPD Dorner can kill. I found it most interesting he took that woman Monica Quan.

The way I see that her father will now be deprived of her for life, and will know the details we will never know.

In a War where you are the aggressor this is a great tactic. Mr.Quan has to be devastated.... If he really did cross Dorner, I wouldn't be surprised to find he takes himself out.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:20 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,603,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Why has no one speculated on why he burned his truck?
To throw them off. He probably isn't near the area. I think the truck was set to burn on a timer of some sort. Or maybe he is dead from the elements. Doubt he planned for the vicious snowstorm. Who really knows until them find him.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
That "Liberal/Conservative" nonsense gets old. I don't play those games.

We have an AK in the house. Does that make you happy?

I'm pro creating a better America.
HUH What? YOU Own a AK? How the hell do you live with yourself....... ?

To me there is nothing lower than a gun grabber who is a hypocrite!

There is another gun grabber on here that thinks his BAR is a sporting gun too.

If his BAR is like what i know about the BAR, then is is a semi auto in 30-06 and used in WW-2 in a few versions that ran full auto too... A real assault rifle....

friggin hypocrites

Old 02-09-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department?

Read more: Read Murder Suspect Chris Dorner Online Manifesto on Slayings - Los Angeles Local News, Weather, and Traffic
here use this link instead....... it has the peoples NAMES instead of XXXXX

Oil Free Fun: Christopher Dorner's UNCENSORED Manifesto: Does Dorner Really Support Gun Control While Plotting Revenge Against LAPD or Did the Media Add a Bunch of BS to His Manifesto?

There is a rant on the manifesto on taking guns and even complimenting Dianne

But my take is this guys mind was gone when he wrote the manifesto in the first place.

That document is all over the map...... Each paragraph appears to be logical, but as a whole it hamburger, all mixed up.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
I'm sure the LAPD are frustrated that their thug tactics are ineffective in this particular scenario.
I bet A few dumb SWAT cops running up and down the mtn are gonna get hot and sweaty, then when they stop moving they will get cold and damp.......

Great tactic....... These guys will suffer sore stiff bodies from this exercise.

It's what i would do if i were being hunted in mtns too.

Since i am in NH mtns I got a hunch Dorner burned his truck and had another vehicle near by no one else knows about and is long gone in some other location. That fried truck was just bait.

Dorner hasn't got any rules to follow now. i would put money on he read Sun Tzu art of War and has it in memory.

I am not saying 'I think' he is right or wrong, I am just looking at his tactics and actions.... There is nothing I even like about Cal, LAPD, or this guy. But I like what he uses as tactics.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:40 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Really? How is that young woman he ambushed and murdered "tied to his situation"? How are two Riverside patrolmen sitting in their car when he ambushed and shot them, murdering one "tied to his situation"?
The young woman is tied to the department. The cops, are well, cops. I'm not saying that he is right.

Read his manifesto. It explains his intentions.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Really? How is that young woman he ambushed and murdered "tied to his situation"? How are two Riverside patrolmen sitting in their car when he ambushed and shot them, murdering one "tied to his situation"?
Ms Quan is the daughter of the guy who didn't prevail in a court of law, and my best guess is Dorner took that failure in a more personal way than we will ever be told.

I would guess Mr Quan crossed Dorner in such a way and Dorner took her life as pay back.

Not that you would cross anyone in any way, just think if you did and it was very important what you might lose......

Or maybe the other way around..... If someone crossed you and it cost you everything, what might you do?

Old 02-09-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
It doesn't surprise me. They don't want him alive, he might have more to say that would embarrass them. He knows he's going to die.

Ironic that they themselves are terrorists. Look at what they did to the innocent people in the truck. Bunch of keystone cops terrorizing the citizens. They'll just be "retrained."
Not only that, but in the past year they beat innocent Americans for protesting. He also cites several instances of police brutality.

Police brutality = terrorism in its purest form.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Keystone cops, terrorists, are you actually siding with the creap? He is nothing but a murderer and a sick individual. There is nothing more that can be said and I hope they blow him to bits....before he kills others, just because he thinks he wasn't treated fairly.
Do you also support a full investigation into the police department? Seeing that your anti-violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies