Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I think that is all that he wanted in the first place. Sadly, he had to go through this to get it.
I'm still wondering if he really did kill those people or could it have been a set up
Its hard to get anything done without forcing people

Hell, showing up to a court with DNA evidence showing you are innocent is still fought by prosecutors and judges...

While one shouldn't have to go to extremes I'm not surprised.

Hell, look how hard it is to get the DMV to do something. Now try that with the injustice system...

Old 02-09-2013, 09:24 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
All we have is the media and the hype. What is the real truth here? Did LAPD play dirty? I say there is MORE to this story but sadly, I think this guy will go out in hail of gunfire and we will never know what really happened. All you "have" is what you hear on the News. If he could talk, what would he say?..

[LEFT]
Read more: Christopher Dorner: 'He could be ANYWHERE': Police release new CCTV image of fugitive 'killer' ex-cop as they admit he has escaped manhunt | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[/LEFT]
If he's smart he'll turn himself in, but only with news cameras rolling.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:26 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
We don't. What we have heya' is a media spin made up by LAPD..... Could still be anything....

It hasn't gone un-noticed that media hasn't spun up the OTHER BLUE TRUCK much either......

What media does is tell the masses what to think and how to think and even when to think.

Mostly it tells us to never think, unless the Feds want us to use duct tape as a defense for WMD's

That always made me laff.... as if taping doors and windows, was going to stop radiation.... LOL

Everybody knows radiation will pass right thru duct tape, and what you need a is a roll of tin foil for hats!
Hey, I believe in our government and everything that they tell me to do!
Cigarettes are good for you
Cannabis leads to herion use and sexual diseases
In case of a nuclear blast I should "duck and cover" under a chair
Iraq is going to nuke us!
Cocaine makes negroes rape white women

Old 02-09-2013, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Its hard to get anything done without forcing people

Hell, showing up to a court with DNA evidence showing you are innocent is still fought by prosecutors and judges...

While one shouldn't have to go to extremes I'm not surprised.

Hell, look how hard it is to get the DMV to do something. Now try that with the injustice system...

...And people wonder why some folks go to the extremes to prove a point

Old 02-09-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
!
Holy crap I just spit my drink everywhere!

Hahahahahahha

Old 02-09-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Nope. Then you find a law firm, like Johnnie Cochran's who takes on this type of abuse. Your bring them your "evidence" and allow them to fight through the court system and PROVE you are right. Has happened MANY times in this country.

You don't go out and shoot up the city killing people. That is an insane and imbalanced person. As I said, you focus on one fact? How about the fact his own girlfriend said he was unbalanced and paranoid? BEFORE he was a cop? How about you address that? You won't of course, you just love an idiot killer.
You do know that Mr Cochran is dead and it cost mucho dineros to for a law firm like that to even talk to you neverless take the case. The average person does not have that type of dough.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:35 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Hey, I believe in our government and everything that they tell me to do!
Cigarettes are good for you
Cannabis leads to herion use and sexual diseases
In case of a nuclear blast I should "duck and cover" under a chair
Iraq is going to nuke us!
Yeah I had you pegged as that type

LOL thanks for the laff

I need help understanding this "RT @AP BREAKING" I need to know what that means or see a link.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

I need help understanding this "RT @AP BREAKING" I need to know what that means or see a link.
Twitter thing.

Reply To tag...

Old 02-09-2013, 09:37 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
If he's smart he'll turn himself in, but only with news cameras rolling.
"I thought he was going for his gun."

Old 02-09-2013, 09:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
You do know that Mr Cochran is dead and it cost mucho dineros to for a law firm like that to even talk to you neverless take the case. The average person does not have that type of dough.
That's how the system if injustice works.... S/he who has the most money wins..... feed the system of get out.

The USA has 2 sets of laws. One for the Elite (think public servants) and the other for us peasants.

There is another set of laws but we peasants deal with that with out the elite....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies