Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-08-2013, 11:05 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Reputation: 4269

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
Don't be so sure! The One might just pull it out!
He and his servant AG will have to find a way around the 22nd Amendment to pull that one out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
 
Location: Michigan
2,198 posts, read 2,734,055 times
Reputation: 2110
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Think they are dropping now,just wait till the 100 million new arivals set all the race card holders straight who voted for the marxist.They will drop like lead ballons when the new pets on the voting block brings in their extra large families and guess what,illegal alien mexcicats never owned a slave so that race card is null and void!
More Mexicans are returning to Mexico than are coming here now, you should try to keep up on the news. And try to remember to change the water several times when you're boiling your poke salad, I think the toxins are affecting your spelling and grammar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 07:56 AM
 
Location: Denver Tech Center
264 posts, read 280,471 times
Reputation: 262
US has election. US votes. US elects Obama. Game over. Get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 AM
 
47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Reputation: 22474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Well that's the problem with being a celebrity type --- Obama or Hillary --- how dumbed down the population has become.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:00 AM
 
47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Reputation: 22474
Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneOnegin View Post
More Mexicans are returning to Mexico than are coming here now, you should try to keep up on the news. And try to remember to change the water several times when you're boiling your poke salad, I think the toxins are affecting your spelling and grammar.
Not true at all --- there is absolutely no evidence of that.

It's possible, not too likely thoiugh that fewer Mexicans are coming but the other Central American nations are pouring over the border in much larger numbers than previously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:05 AM
 
33,016 posts, read 27,451,622 times
Reputation: 9074
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
The only poll that really ever mattered was the one in November.

Who cares what the people think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
 
10,092 posts, read 8,203,345 times
Reputation: 3411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
I wouldn't be crowing about this if I were you, lol. It's a pretty good indicator that unless something major happens in the next four years, Hillary has a very good shot at being our next president. Obama won and he's never going to run another campaign again--I don't think he's all that concerned about his approval rating anymore. He can do what he wants, popular or not, and it can't hurt him. More people still approve of him vs. disapprove.

Last edited by mb1547; 02-09-2013 at 08:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
 
Location: Jawjah
2,468 posts, read 1,918,778 times
Reputation: 1100
OMG the same polls have the Republicans approval rating at a urinal-scraping 19% !!

I wonder the OP is proudly lauding the "19%" in his neighborhood..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:23 AM
 
10,092 posts, read 8,203,345 times
Reputation: 3411
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
The only reason Dems and Obama have that high of a rating is because we have a pathetically stupid and lazy populace. That's the ONLY reason.
Because it's always the other guys fault when you're wrong, right? If they don't agree with you, they must all be stupid. So much for claiming to be all about personal responsibility. The sad part is that at 19% approval for the R Congress, most REPUBLICANS (or at least conservatives--there's a difference) think they're nutty too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2013, 08:26 AM
 
47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Reputation: 22474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now What View Post
US has election. US votes. US elects Obama. Game over. Get over it.
Like Egypt elected Morsi. Now they don't like him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 AM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top