Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 08:22 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Exactly. There are MANY Jewish gays. And identify themselves as Jewish and gay.
You're exactly right. Maybe NY is different, but here in Chicago there are many. Thousands, perhaps.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:24 AM

4,241 posts, read 7,176,546 times
Jews and Queers...whats not to like?

Q--- Theory and the Jewish Question

Old 02-13-2013, 03:10 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
How are gay people preventing you from practicing your religion?

No one can force your house of worship to perform ceremonies. However, as has been stated, the USSC states that if you have a business that is reasonably assumed to serve the public, you cannot discriminate based on several qualifications. Why is this so difficult to understand?
my business is just as much a religious place in a house of worship. The first ammendment is freedom of religion not freedom of worship. Libreals don't understand religon but think they can dictate what religon is.
because that is why there is is a first amendment to protect religious people from anti religious legislation like the gay terrorists push.
gay "rights" laws are unconstitutional.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
1. Too bad. Your religious beliefs and teachings belong in your home and your house of worship. Not on Main Street.

2. No one wants people to renounce their religion.

3. Who does what in hospitals? Being gay is not a religion.
1. my religion will be every where you communist
2. wrong number 1 is attacking religion.
3. yes it is.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
1. Then those people need to get on the board of education and work to change the curriculum, or send their kids to private school.
2. Freedom of religion doesn't mean you don't have to follow the laws of this country.
3.OMG!!!!! A pamphlet!!!! Are they forcing you to pick up and read the pamphlet? Maybe some sort of clockwork orange eye device to force you to look at it? I don't like certain foods. Is the grocery store selling those foods forcing them on me? No. I have the ability to walk past them.
1. these policies are many times mandated by state governments. keep your gayisim out of schools and off main street.
2. it means the law is worthless.
3. you would (rightfully) have been arrested years ago for those pamphlets.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
I missed the memo that turned this into a "Jews vs. the world" topic, but I'll play anyway. What is the Jewish kid supposed to do when he reaches puberty and discovers he's gay? Would you prefer he leave the faith?

If that's what you want, then perhaps its you trying to convert Jews from Judaism.
same thing they did for the past 3000 years stop get married and live a normal life. the only reason there are more gays is because kids are brainwashed in to thinking it's normal and not wrong.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:30 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,850,289 times
^

After 41 pages I had hoped this thread had finally died. I guess you had to have the last word eh?

Old 02-13-2013, 03:35 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
same thing they did for the past 3000 years stop get married and live a normal life. the only reason there are more gays is because kids are brainwashed in to thinking it's normal and not wrong.
Gays have always exist. Gays should get married, run to the bath houses and bushes in the parks to have anonymous sex although they are married just to fit your mold of how they should live.

Or should they come on out the closet have a stable relationship with someone they care about.

Either way it's not going to affect the everyday heterosexual. Why should you care?

Old 02-13-2013, 03:38 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Gays have always exist. Gays should get married, run to the bath houses and bushes in the parks to have anonymous sex although they are married just to fit your mold of how they should live.

Or should they come on out the closet have a stable relationship with someone they care about.

Either way it's not going to affect the everyday heterosexual. Why should you care?
I don't think you want to ask NY Jew what gays should do. His answer is "none of the above - they should all be executed." In regards to gay people, NY Jew is wanna-be-Hitler.

Old 02-13-2013, 03:39 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post

He's Jewish. Remember Christ's teachings. Dogmatic religions are for the weak and stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies