Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You are welcome to continue repeating the same garbage over and over, it won't make this opinion of yours correct. YOU.ARE.WRONG.

Signed,

A Nurse Midwife
I'm right. Are you saying the ER would turn her away? You're either dumb or a liar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I'm right. Are you saying the ER would turn her away? You're either dumb or a liar.
You keep on insisting that if there was something wrong with the baby, she could go to the ER for a termination? I am unaware of any ER that would do a termination at 33 weeks gestation. They may refer her for an emergency C-section, but I am not her physician, and neither are you. We don't know the details, we don't know what the best treatments for her specific situation was deemed to be. The people who know are the only people who should know....the woman, her family, and her physician.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
You keep on insisting that if there was something wrong with the baby, she could go to the ER for a termination? I am unaware of any ER that would do a termination at 33 weeks gestation. They may refer her for an emergency C-section, but I am not her physician, and neither are you. We don't know the details, we don't know what the best treatments for her specific was deemed to be. The people who know are the only people who should know....the woman, her family, and her physician.
I said very plainly if the baby was DEAD inside the womb, the hospital would remove it.

You're deliberately attacking a straw man. Are you guys this dishonest?

Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
I only read what was attached to the first post, excuse me for not wanting to read over 28 pages of this. However, as you saw, I did not judge, I asked questions, so please before you start wanting to go to war with everyone that shows an ounce of curiousity or post their opinions, ****, or just attach a link to the post so that we may see for ourselves.
It should be obvious that a thread with over 300 replies might have the answer to your questions. Profanity not appreciated eitehr, whatever it was that didn't get through the filter.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I said very plainly if the baby was DEAD inside the womb, the hospital would remove it.
Aha, and how would they do it?

Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It should be obvious that a thread with over 300 replies might have the answer to your questions. Profanity not appreciated eitehr, whatever it was that didn't get through the filter.

Well I don't believe in the rules it states that a person must go search through a post before commenting, so I am doing as I may, and I didn't post anything profane, but obviously it was seen as it so oh well. I am doing what I should which is comment on a post. You dissect the post as you see fit and I shall do the same alright?

Old 02-11-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Aha, and how would they do it?
In the hospital they will have someone capable of performing that operation. Are you playing this dumb or really this dumb? Do you think they would shrug and say go out 300 miles to remove this dead baby while it rots in your body?

Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,419 times
There are a lot of sick people on this forum.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:27 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Wow. Is that supposed to be a valid comparison?

Let me ask you: What's wrong with birth control prevention so that abortions aren't necessary?

The pro-choice abortion people are not placing blame where it belongs, on the stupid people who don't use birth control, and instead they promote using abortion as birth control.

best,
toodie
This thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with birth control. Read the thread. This was a married woman; with a family; who for reasons not entirely known other than fetal abnormalities, felt she had to have a late term abortion. This was not an unwanted pregnancy.

Birth control is not a factor here. NO ONE is promoting abortion as birth control.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
In the hospital they will have someone capable of performing that operation. Are you playing this dumb or really this dumb? Do you think they would shrug and say go out 300 miles to remove this dead baby while it rots in your body?
I want to know, since you are the expert and all, who would do the procedure, and what procedure would they do? In the ER?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies