Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 03:35 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,654,999 times

Advertisements

Please research the tenets and real outcomes of each and provide a reasonable and sane opinion as to why nu-republicanism is any different than radical--taliban version-- muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2013, 03:43 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,459,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
Please research the tenets and real outcomes of each and provide a reasonable and sane opinion as to why nu-republicanism is any different than radical--taliban version-- muslim.
That's like asking for research into why apples are different from oranges.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
That's like asking for research into why apples are different from oranges.
Excellent example of why I specified a sane and rational opinion.
You are obviously a FOX, nu-conserve-- offer something of use, or roll off to a gun/birth cert. thread

Old 02-10-2013, 04:19 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
The teabaggers and today's GOP essentially are the domestic taliban that is hellbent on destroying the nation.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Excellent example of why I specified a sane and rational opinion.
You are obviously a FOX, nu-conserve-- offer something of use, or roll off to a gun/birth cert. thread
Oh, I get it now. You define "sane and rational" as "opinions which agree with me"

But here's a free clue for you. It might be useful to ask how the two are different on a particular point, but to ask how they are "any different" is simply nonsense. The very fact that you have the freedom to make this thread should indicate that there is no reason to make it, because were there truly virtually no difference between the two then you would have nuRepublicans with machineguns knocking in your door - the Taliban prohibited all free speech which questioned the Taliban. So why ask how they are different when your very ability to ask the question is a difference? Your question has been answered before you even asked it.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The teabaggers and today's GOP essentially are the domestic taliban that is hellbent on destroying the nation.
So I guess this is an example of a "sane and rational" opinion.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Oh, I get it now. You define "sane and rational" as "opinions which agree with me"

But here's a free clue for you. It might be useful to ask how the two are different on a particular point, but to ask how they are "any different" is simply nonsense. The very fact that you have the freedom to make this thread should indicate that there is no reason to make it, because were there truly virtually no difference between the two then you would have nuRepublicans with machineguns knocking in your door - the Taliban prohibited all free speech which questioned the Taliban. So why ask how they are different when your very ability to ask the question is a difference? Your question has been answered before you even asked it.
You just dont get it, future Taliban boi . . .

Compare quantifiable tenets. Do you even know what that word means?
Do you understand "quantifiable"?

After you look it up and understand the meaning of those relative to this thread, tell me how nu-republican ideology-- which includes but not limited to--anti education and womens rights, who you can sleep with -- is any different than than radical muslim. Very simple.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:53 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,174,327 times
If you compare the radical Islam and the Liberals both groups share the same ideas for society. Very few individual freedoms, total obedience to a central government, must on study what the state says you can study, strict diet, and don't tolerate any people that disagree with them.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:59 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,289,336 times
Quote:
Define "nu-republicanism." I'm not familiar with that term.

I'm wondering if you have any understanding at all — even the tiniest bit — of Islam?

Your obvious asertion (if one presumes to know what you mean by "nu-republicanism," which is apparently a term you made up) is that there is no differnce, which shows complete ignorance on your part.

What an inane thread!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:00 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
Quote:
So I guess this is an example of a "sane and rational" opinion.
That's correct
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies