Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 10:27 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,819,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
He has the protection of Harry Reid in the Senate who would never let it come to the floor of the Senate.... Reid in my mind is a co-conspirator.
Reid does not give a dam about America or the Constitution...only The Party (D).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,931,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Of course you did'nt I was in the freaking sandbox! Thanks for the reminder

Yeah, ok right

Btw, I 'm not defending Obama I'm defending intelligent thinking. If you can be so adamant about one flawed operation that in reality was concieved by bush and ADOPTED by Obama and ignore the bigger events that occur everyday that has far reaching affects on a society as a whole.

I should have mentioned this before, but would you still feel the same if this program was started under bush? Obama is (as far as I'm concerned) is guilty of: letting the program continue and not (like bush) standing up to the NRA and not appointing a full-time director to the ATF
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ATF Online - About ATF - Executive Staff

I think this information might also help you:
Read the whole story at features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com
No, it was not only concieved by the Bush administration but was also implemented with the cooperation of the Mexican government. When the it became obvious that it was a failure, it was shut down. Obama picked it up after the fact with full knowledge of what had taken place before and didn't even bother to consent the mexican government. The differences between the two operations are significant. As for this being the only thing I find deplorable about this administration, it is far from it. That his administration hung our ambassador to Libya out to dry is well up on the list as well as his "recess appointments" when congress was NOT in recess come to mind. These "little insignificant events" (in your mind) add up. How about the number of drone attacks that have killed significant people in the middle east while not netting a single terrorist? How about expanding the theater of operations in Afganistan and attacking Libya relentlessly without the approval of congress under the war powers act? I'm sorry that you spent time in the "sand box". Did you volunteer or were you drafted? There is a difference. Have a nice day...

Old 02-11-2013, 02:46 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,235,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
I asked for a list of Obama czars that REQUIRED BUT DID NOT GET SENATE APPROVAL. Do you have that list or do you not? There's a whole ****load in this list here of czars that DID NOT REQUIRE SENATE APPROVAL
Post # 78, please keep up.

//www.city-data.com/forum/28186203-post78.html

And again, do you want to discuss the topic or hijack the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Reid does not give a dam about America or the Constitution...only The Party (D).
No proof.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:57 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,068,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ah, yes. Whirled nutz daily.
Get over your poutrage, he's the duly elected president of the US.
If the lovely Mr. Bush wasn't impeached, Obama will not be.
A President Bush is worth dozens of Obama. How far into the ooze do we have to sink before you realize he drove us into the swamp - deliberately!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 11:05 AM

54,492 posts, read 33,850,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Is the Fast and Furious all you have against the president? What else has he done?
With Fast & Furious, if it were a Republican president, he would have been impeached by now. How about the sale F-16s to Egypt, that's now ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood, a radical group that has sworn to the destruction of Israel? Before you say that the United States has sold military equipment to nations that turned against us, like Iraq under Saddam Hussein, well at the time it was done, he was considered an ally because he was at war with Iran, which was also an ally of ours at one time, until the Shah was overthrown and replaced by the Ayatollah in the late 1970s.

When you sell weapons to a nation run by a known radical terrorist group, you might as well give your house key and your address to a burgler and tell him when you're going to be away from the house. I don't know about you, but to me that's an act of treason.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:17 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,950,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
When you sell weapons to a nation run by a known radical terrorist group, you might as well give your house key and your address to a burgler and tell him when you're going to be away from the house. I don't know about you, but to me that's an act of treason.
No need to speak about Reagan that harshly. He's not around to defend himself, y'know.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:20 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,592,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
Why would anyone besides some right wing kook read more from World Nut Daily?

Give us a break!

Old 02-11-2013, 02:35 PM

490 posts, read 650,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Typical left , disagee with the premise of the thread by attacking the thead instead of discussing the issue.
Shouldn't the issue be actually worth discussing?

Old 02-11-2013, 03:13 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,686,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Common decency? 2000 guns walked across the mexican border compliments of the federal government and killed countless mexican citizens and at least one US Border Patrol agent and you have the gahl to talk about decency? If you have evidence of what you speak, take it to the feds. If not you may want to consider keeping your unsubstantiated opinions private.
Are you actually saying that guns kill people?

Old 02-11-2013, 03:42 PM

764 posts, read 596,930 times
This country will look like a joke if Obama gets impeached after Bush never was...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies