Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 02:59 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,946,920 times

Advertisements

Well what will you do if/when that report comes out? It's just a matter of time. I'm sure whoever got it deserved it will be the tale sold to all who believe everything uncle sam tells em.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 02:59 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,063,814 times
I'm an Obama supporter too.

I want a raise. Should Obama speak to my boss on my behalf?

Old 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,035,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
should Obama try to personally contact him and get him to give himself up?
No.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:02 PM

14,293 posts, read 9,646,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
should Obama try to personally contact him and get him to give himself up?
Charlie Sheen, another actor that this guy likes, has already offered to do that for Obama.

You just know it has to really upset the libs, that yet again, another crazed wacko is NOT a Tea party conservative. <sniff>

Old 02-11-2013, 03:05 PM

4,739 posts, read 4,420,879 times
This isn't the first time a drone has been used to track someone down (over US soil).

Really don't see much of a difference between a drone and a helicopter going all over the place. . .just cheaper.

i'm okay with drones. . .and i'm not too concerned with them shooting people with them. . .

Old 02-11-2013, 03:08 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,350,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
You just know it has to really upset the libs, that yet again, another crazed wacko is NOT a Tea party conservative. <sniff>
Or he is not a prepper or believes in conspiracies, you know something needs to be done about these left wing Obama/Hillary loving leftist whackos.

Last edited by Swingblade; 02-11-2013 at 03:28 PM..

Old 02-11-2013, 03:14 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,086,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Well, bein' as how y'all live in no-gun zone Chicago y'all can't shoot 'em down like we'uns down here in the boonies can. So yellin' an' screamin' on the street is all that's left to ya.
I've got folks in the boonies Eastern KY. Moonshine country. Don't you know about little Chicago?

Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 PM

14,898 posts, read 8,524,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
He sent letters to the cops listing persons who he intends to kill. While that does not automatically make him guilty of murder, it is hard proof of intent to murder, which is a crime.
What about his claims that he has nothing at all to do with these "alleged" murders ? What say you about that?

Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!” : palookavillepost.com

Now, are all of you just ignoring this claim of innocence, or are you all just a little too wrapped up to concern yourselves with minor details like this?

Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,415,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
What about his claims that he has nothing at all to do with these "alleged" murders ? What say you about that?

Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!” : palookavillepost.com

Now, are all of you just ignoring this claim of innocence, or are you all just a little too wrapped up to concern yourselves with minor details like this?
LOL. You fell for that article in the Palookaville Post?

"This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

Old 02-11-2013, 07:11 PM

14,898 posts, read 8,524,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
LOL. You fell for that article in the Palookaville Post?

"This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”
Don't be ridiculous ... of course it's freaking satire .... do you think I might think that "Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins" was a real reporter?

My facetious point here (perhaps not as cleverly delivered as could have been) is that for so many of you, ANYTHING REPORTED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA ..... FOX, NBC, CNN is automatically believed without one single question .... but you don't seem to have the same blind spot with other non-mainstream source ... which indicates some measure of intelligence that must apparently be switched it off when the Queen of the Gween Sqween, Anderson Pooper reports it. The question is, why? Why can you not see the same idiocy in believing every word of the lamestream media puts out, no matter how nonsensical it is, without even an attempt at critical analysis?

You do realize that having Anderson Cooper's face half disappear in a amateurish green screen key botch job while allegedly reporting live from a Sandy Hook memorial service is not that much less obvious than "Jimmy Olsentwins, Ace Cub Reporter" .... or guys smiling and laughing like "Robbie Parker" the day after his daughter was supposed to have been brutally murdered (when he didn't realize the cameras were rolling) ... only to switch to grieving dad once he believed the director said "action" ?

The side point is, WTF is someone creating Satire like this anyway ... while the freaking "event" is still unfolding? I'll tell you why ..... it's all just one big joke ..... everything is a flipping joke ... from Alex disinfo-Jones, to the Onion .... to the mainstream media who broadcasts the same lame tripe, yet people believe it without a second thought.

I tell you what .. the most important point is ... if you were to analyze the mainstream story about this alleged cop killer ex cop (or Sandy Hook ... or any of these other deliberately staged events) with any degree of sophistication that allowed you to recognize the satire in this rather stupid "Onion wannabe" website ... we'd all be a lot better off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies