Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
You'd sing a different tune if abortion or homosexuality were illegal.
No I wouldn't. I wouldn't want cops going in people's homes to find out if they were homosexual or not. Other things work better than prison for baby murderers. Homosexuality will never be banned that's as dumb as banning guns or chips or something else people will do or get no matter what.
Quote:
And you sing the praises of a man (Adolf Hitler) who murdered TENS of millions.

Your point?
Where did I "sing his praises"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 PM

827 posts, read 1,089,798 times
Rebel, what's your views on the holocaust?

Old 02-12-2013, 08:28 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,461,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Other things work better than prison for baby murderers.
Like what?

My point is, laws are worthless without some way to enforce them. And if you sincerely believe that every police department should be disbanded, then explain how the law would be enforced.

Or do you think we should have no laws at all? No laws against drunk driving, pedophilia, rape, etc.?

Re: Hitler, you are on record as believing his Nazi propaganda about the invasion of Poland, and you've referred to him as a "hero" of yours.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:30 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I agree.

Unfortunately, another murderer is going to be elevated to martyrdom by a certain segment of our population - in the same way that McVeigh has been.

There is consolation in knowing that his murderous rampage is over; I just dread the days ahead here on C_D and having to watch people like Rebel and C. Maurio singing a murderer's praises.
Agreed. It's just sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamer6 View Post
Rebel, what's your views on the holocaust?
What holocaust?

/snark

Old 02-12-2013, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Or do you think we should have no laws at all? No laws against drunk driving, pedophilia, rape, etc.?
He'd prefer that he'd be allowed to be the leader of a lynch mob, and go after people he doesn't like.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Agreed. It's just sick.

What holocaust?

/snark
This sounds like him:

Check With Poland! - Family Guy - Adult Swim Video

Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM

1,137 posts, read 971,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Because you all are stockpiling weapons because you want to have some kind of armageddon shootout with the Police and Military, right? No wonder this guy is your hero, and it's the best reason yet to ban assault weapons. I never thought I'd agree with that position, but this is out of control--you all want to be terrorists.
Your post is completely ridiculous.

According to modern day definitions, the founding fathers would be considered terrorists. Would you agree with that?

Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I agree.

Unfortunately, another murderer is going to be elevated to martyrdom by a certain segment of our population - in the same way that McVeigh has been.

There is consolation in knowing that his murderous rampage is over; I just dread the days ahead here on C_D and having to watch people like Rebel and C. Maurio singing a murderer's praises.
I happen to agree, with the last sentence indeed......he killed a woman not involved, a police officer and people call for his praise, not to mention the others he's killed and scared.

No hero....just another loser who couldn't deal with reality.....he never had a plan it's plain to see.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:49 PM

118 posts, read 208,210 times
How many millions of people have been murdered in the name of the state, specifically the U.S.? some estimate as many as 100 million native americans, 625k in the civil war, between 1.5- 2 million in the middle east. The worst violence humanity has ever witnessed has been at the hands of the state. Yet people continue to worship it and condemn those who act out against it.

I am sorry but the argument that dorner is somehow more evil than the government and its worshipers holds no water.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,562,129 times
Just when you think you've seen all the crazy CD has to offer........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies