Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 12:20 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
I pay a lot of attention to politics. This country is in a sad State and the liberals are ruining this country.
I can't vote them out of office because we're not given choices. Democrats and Republicans like to play good cop/bad cop. Once you get mad at the one, you will soon get mad at the other. It's all a game and when you wake up you realize they're having fun all along.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I don't care about someone you know killed. I come from a place where that's normal state of affairs. And no, not every life is precious. In some ways I'm beginning to get from this thread that very little life is precious. And I say that about myself too.

Figured much, your a uncompassionate cold hearted person. Where the fudg do you live. Well then you need to think better about yourself and life.

There will always be things that we cannot change, but can try and make them better. If you believe in a certain cause, stand up for that cause.

What the hell is a normal state of affairs to you. How the hell many people do you know that have been killed. If this is normal to you, then you really do live in the wrong area.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Figured much, your a uncompassionate cold hearted person. Where the fudg do you live. Well then you need to think better about yourself and life.

There will always be things that we cannot change, but can try and make them better. If you believe in a certain cause, stand up for that cause.

What the hell is a normal state of affairs to you. How the hell many people do you know that have been killed. If this is normal to you, then you really do live in the wrong area.
I live where my location says I live. But I've lived around many places around the world.

In the end I know it's not really the pain that matters. Pain is temporary, and I've had a lot of it. But I don't remember it and my pain haunts no one else. It's the time that they lose that counts in the end, and that's all. That's the sin of murder: time.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
Where are the Dorner fans coming from? They appear to be the same group of people who are afraid that Obama will snatch everyone's guns and institute tyranny, if they don't think it's already here. Ultra rightwing Tea Partier types, but more extreme than TPs, advocating rebellion or even revolution.

I don't recall them being here in the early days of the forum. They seem to have almost moved en masse from some other forum or website like Stormfront, the KKK, Texas Militia etc .......... I'm just guessing though.

Would any of them like to comment on this? I'm just asking because it's so extreme to praise a mass murderer, ordinarily you wouldn't get that many even on a typical survivalist site, much less a city data place.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM

118 posts, read 208,210 times
im a leftist and an anarchist. the us government commits mass murders in your name on a weekly basis and you praise them who's the hypocritical one now?

Old 02-13-2013, 12:47 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,257,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k View Post
What about the young couple killed two weeks ago, just because the women's father happened to fail to get Dorner cleared? What did they do? What about the San Bernardino deputy who died today? How is he connected to the LAPD? I'm sorry, but that's a disgusting statement. Even if you disagree with the methods/tactics of the LAPD, that's fine, but to take that to the level of advocating the murder of street cops? Disgusting.
The two shot in Riverside, one of whom died, were sitting in their can and ambushed. What did they do to him? If you advocate murder, the killing of opportunity, it doesn't matter why, you are not a hero.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:17 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-rev View Post
im a leftist and an anarchist. the us government commits mass murders in your name on a weekly basis and you praise them who's the hypocritical one now?
I'm not the one praising Dorner OR the govt. But quite a few people here seem to be praising a guy who murdered some individuals not directly threatening his life, apparently while having some hissy fit about losing his job. That's completely irrational, and yet I'm seeing a lot of it here. Just wondering where it comes from, if there's an actual group that has decided to make C-D one of its homes.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
He served in the military with a perfect record and an honorable discharge. He was an exceptional police officer by all accounts except by those who he exposed for their corruption. He deserves and is entitled to a full military funeral with an honor guard. He has earned it.
A hero would not kill innocent people or fellow police officers. These are fellow Americans, human beings we're talking about here!

Chris Dorner deserves to rot in whatever Hell he believed in. He was a coward and a disgrace to the Veteran name.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 AM

20 posts, read 13,300 times
The 2A advocates don't support him at all, it's more the anarchists that see corruption that root for the guy. The 2A crowd just doesn't like the ROE

Old 02-13-2013, 02:59 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yeah, glorify a nut. Frank Serpico exposed police corruption and never murdered anyone to do it. You are an armchair terrorist...off the wall attitude, but you are not to be taken very seriously.
Armchair anarchists--sums up the pro-Dorner nuts perfectly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies