Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,861,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Who believed his story 100%,even if he was mistreated. What is the defense for killing that young woman and her fiancée? Or cowardly killing the police sitting at a stop light? Reading the comments in the LA Times made me as angry as I have been in a long time. What kind of pathetic individual would support this scumbag?
There's no really no point in arguing with these kinds of people. You know how they are about their pet causes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
You do know that every manhunt in history. . .started with cops going after someone based on evidence/etc. I mean between Dorner's manifesto and the fact he targeted the CHILDREN of the person who represented him. . .it doesn't take a 101 detective to say "we better talk to this guy".

And then you run, kidnap/tie people up, and shoot at cops. . .you will have our attention.

Don't let the term "alleged" through you off. If your a suspect, and you are shooting at cops, they will put you down.

. . .but shooting the children of your rep, and a cop I think surrendering to the cops was out of the question anyway. In that case, if you want to live, you call a lawyer or a reporter and surrender to them. . .and they bring you in.

Obviously, Dorner (per his manifesto) wanted to "bring it on". What do you want the police to do? wait until he runs out of ammo?

and I don't know how the fire started or how he died yet. If its like Waco, then he may of done it to himself. . . .like those crazy people did to their kids (pretty sad).
Used to be that a ballistics report matching the bullet to the gun was evidence.
Now a manifesto posted to the internet is proof enough for some.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Default To The Chris Dorner Fans/Defenders

The psycho support for this deranged murderer is ridiculous, but really not unexpected. The loonies are well represented in this forum.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:48 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
This wasn't just some disgruntled ex-cop. It's very unique and people should be concerned with this case. This won't be the last crazy scenario we see. I think this caused the public to embrace police forces using drones. So basically, if the police see anyone as a threat, send out the drone!!! This is so incredibly effed up.
Okay, what is wrong with a unarmed drone?

As long as they don't run it 24x7. . .I think you should have some limits. . .then this thing is no different than a police helicopters daily violation. I don't see you crying into your TV about helicopters. . .unless I missed something.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:49 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Controversial?? Really? Oh lord. If people would be a little more aware of situations and stop being dumbed down, research and watch current events unfold, you'd SEE what's happening.
There is a process to due process. He was wanted whether he was guilty or innocent. If he was unwilling to participate in that process, what rights was he denied? How did the police violate his right to due process?

Under the constitution he was entitled to due process- explain which which were denied by the police...
entitled to confront his accusers
to no excessive bail
to legal council
to a speedy trial
judged by a peers
right to apeal the verdict

Guilt and innocence is an ajudicated outcome.

explain where i'm misinformed, so that I too can be enlighted.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 02-13-2013 at 08:58 AM..

Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The proof is in his writtings and his actions. the man was a cold blooded murderer who deserved exactly what he got.

too bad the feds will never get what is coming to them for their murders at waco.

i dont know if dorner got what is coming to him or not, but it could also be look at as if the cops killed him to keep him from spilling his guts on some subject.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,553 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Wow people are actually defending this man.

I can understand defending someone that you believe to be innocent, I just fail to see how you people came to the conclusion that he is innocent.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:59 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
It's going to take a drone up your arse, no gun to defend yourself, martial law, losing ALL rights, and being sent to camps for most to "wake up".
Look, dude... When you lose your job, whether you like it or not, you do not have a right to go and start murdering people, including people completely unrelated to your job. You can seek legal recourse and that's it. It's as simple as that.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Because there's enough corruption going on with the "good guys" that people are starting to question what they do.
It's mistrust of government due to blatant corruption done by them.

It's not just this local situation. It's permeated all the way to the top.
There are a growing number of people that do not trust what government says or does.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
The psycho support for deranged punk thug cops is ridiculous too. But hey, we don't need no stinkin' rights do we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
The psycho support for this deranged murderer is ridiculous, but really not unexpected. The loonies are well represented in this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies