Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 05:50 PM

1,137 posts, read 971,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
The people killed were the ones that this animal wrote about in his manifesto. Put 2 and 2 together. It's perfectly clear that he murdered them since they were his specific targets (that he put down in writing).

As far as the controversy over LAPD burning him alive, I don't care if it was intentional and I'm glad they did it. A dead murderer can't kill anymore. It also saves the families of the victims the pain of having to deal with a lengthy trial. The California taxpayers will also be spared the burden of having to feed the animal and pay for his legal bills while he sits on death row for decades.
Good to see due process means nothing to you as well.

What other Constitutional protections do you ignore?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 05:51 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Thank you both.

There are some seriously disturbed individuals posting in this thread....zealous gun "rights" advocates all, I believe I can safely say. The more you read of what's in the minds of those walking among us, the better you understand that the loudest 2nd Amendment zealots are precisely the ones who warrant the most scrutiny in desperately needed tighter gun control legislation.
Get the forces cleaned up........ I am sick and tired of the double standard.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:18 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yup and i am one of them Jim...

Been chained to a PD garage stair railing and beaten, then dumped in the street gutter because i didn't have any drugs and the other crime was long hair.

Was wrongly accused of murder at age 14, because my mothers BF died of emphysema and it looked bad that I was trying to help him breath doing face to face, and had loosened his tie.

Called the cops for help on a home attack and was told no one was coming, and that 'To Server and Protect' doesn't mean cops are my personal body guards. (ended in shooting the bad guy)

Framed by a bad cop who is dong hard time today and has been since 1995. The crime was felony hit and run.. I just wonder in the 2 decades it took to bust that bad cop for 512 counts lumped into 4 felonies of child molestation how many other people has sentence passed based on lies?

I have more, but last for now the fact it took SWAT 3 plus hours to go 3 city blocks to maybe save my Father and Mother in Law Easter 1999. Total failure.

If I ever have a need to call anyone for help ever again I am calling the Fire Dept. F*** the cops.

To me all cops are are high paid welfare recipients, and collect fees and fines for the cash flow in the system of Injustice.

Rather than ask a cop for any help I just deal with what ever myself and hope for the same.

So yeah I am one of those sicko's and i ain't got no reasons a'tall.....
Quote:
Get the forces cleaned up........ I am sick and tired of the double standard.
You do realize, don't you Mac, that the vast majority of law abiding citizens have never had anything like the experiences you describe? Ever?

I don't know what to say about the incidents you speak of other than I know they are not typical or indicative of a problem nearly as common or widespread as your anecdotal experience has led you to believe.

Sure, there are a few bad apples in every big barrel and cops can get away with certain things because they are cops. But the majority of guys who eat the hood ornament before they're searched and handcuffed made some real bad decisions to put themselves in that position.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:41 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
I've personally seen an LAPD officer abuse a drunk many years ago, by sneaking up while he was chugging a bottle of malt liquor and whacking him across the back with his baton. That's about the only abuse of power I've seen in all the years since, having lived in many places. We all know that the LAPD has problems with corruption and stupidity at times, but honestly it's better than having the city run by the Bloods, Crips, and whatever Mexican gang is there. Nature abhors a vacuum ...... there's simply no such thing as no one using force to rule a society. It's either voter-sanctioned cops with all their flaws, or it's warlords and gangsters.

My point is that it's not cool to applaud the murdering of cops, because if it weren't for them the situation would be infinitely worse. It's not cool to applaud murder in general unless it is to protect from an attack that could kill.

Dorner shouldn't be applauded for murdering people who weren't attacking him, who didn't even know he was gunning for them. There's not that much difference between him and Holmes, the guy who shot up a movie theater. The main difference was quantity. Both of their names will live on in infamy.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:44 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,066 times
As long as there are people, there wil be wickedness. It'll never change or end, just get worse.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:48 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
having the city run by the Bloods, Crips, and whatever Mexican gang is there.
That's what the cops want you to believe. But how can you be sure until you lived in a neighborhood run by those groups?

Old 02-14-2013, 06:55 PM

68 posts, read 51,126 times
Quote:
Yup and i am one of them Jim...

Been chained to a PD garage stair railing and beaten, then dumped in the street gutter because i didn't have any drugs and the other crime was long hair.

Was wrongly accused of murder at age 14, because my mothers BF died of emphysema and it looked bad that I was trying to help him breath doing face to face, and had loosened his tie.

Called the cops for help on a home attack and was told no one was coming, and that 'To Server and Protect' doesn't mean cops are my personal body guards. (ended in shooting the bad guy)

Framed by a bad cop who is dong hard time today and has been since 1995. The crime was felony hit and run.. I just wonder in the 2 decades it took to bust that bad cop for 512 counts lumped into 4 felonies of child molestation how many other people has sentence passed based on lies?

I have more, but last for now the fact it took SWAT 3 plus hours to go 3 city blocks to maybe save my Father and Mother in Law Easter 1999. Total failure.

If I ever have a need to call anyone for help ever again I am calling the Fire Dept. F*** the cops.

To me all cops are are high paid welfare recipients, and collect fees and fines for the cash flow in the system of Injustice.

Rather than ask a cop for any help I just deal with what ever myself and hope for the same.

So yeah I am one of those sicko's and i ain't got no reasons a'tall.....
Tell me about it - I'm a cop, and one time I was trapped in a tower when it was taken over by terrorists (who turned out be thieves) - anyway, the friggin' LAPD didn't even believe me at first! Had to take care of it myself...

Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Who believed his story 100%,even if he was mistreated. What is the defense for killing that young woman and her fiancée? Or cowardly killing the police sitting at a stop light? Reading the comments in the LA Times made me as angry as I have been in a long time. What kind of pathetic individual would support this scumbag?
It may be true that horrible things were done to him, and also that he did horrible things in turn. That's how the world usually goes.

"I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return. " ~ W.H.Auden, September 1, 1939.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,163,488 times
Originally Posted by Woof
having the city run by the Bloods, Crips, and whatever Mexican gang is there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
That's what the cops want you to believe. But how can you be sure until you lived in a neighborhood run by those groups?
Do try to think things out a bit and use some common sense, in between house torchings.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
to answer your question, the same people that turned out on the street in oakland to cheer when the cops were gunned down. the same people that turned out in the streets demanding OJ's release for false arrest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies