Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 09:42 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,274,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

The Left Thinks Chris Dorner is a Superhero :: ConservativeVideos.com
I believe this is all that needs to be said about this country. This country is quickly declining and will implode soon. ANYONE who believes Dorner is a hero, is about as sick as he is and people who condone this activity are worse:

New Video Game Perversely Portrays Dorner as Hero | KTLA 5

In the wake of quadruple-murder suspect Christopher Dorner’s death in a cabin near Big Bear, some are perversely making him out to be some sort of larger-than-life mythical folk figure.

And now, the latest twist: there’s a new video game featuring the vengeful cop-killer as a hero.

The video game is called ‘Chris Dorner’s Last Stand: A True American Hero.’

As a society, we are doomed.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 09:52 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,166,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Have you not been paying attention to this very forum? The folks here who have called Dorner a hero are almost exclusively the right-wing, government and police haters.
If the OP thinks he has a chance to stick it to anyone to the left of John McCain he'll take it. That's the one and only purpose of this thread. A thread that the left thinks Dorner is a hero. Can it get any more ridiculous and absurd?

No, Roysoldboy. Dorner is not a hero. He is a murderer.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:02 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,357 times
Quote:
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

B.S. Most of the pro Dorner support comes from the anti-government crowd.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:04 AM

37,181 posts, read 19,186,140 times
Quote:

Hey, Roy, if you look around this board you will find out the only ones defending Dorner are cowardly RW chickensquats who live in teror and think they can outshoot the government.

Also, any website that opens up with "Stand with Lindsey Graham..." and has the same disclaimers as Stormfront uses is not really a site anyone should use as a reference if they wish to be taken seriously. I really thought you were smarter than that. I apologize for misjudging you.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:08 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,697,090 times
I don't consider him a hero. And, I don't do Twitter.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:09 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times
Dorner was a left wing nut so they want to distance themselves as far as possible from him. If Dorner had proclaimed to be a Romney stooge and despised the MSM instead of the other way around liberals would be calling for all folks they deemed "right wing nutjobs" to be interned and DHS would be stocking their fema camps right now.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:10 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,697,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm no liberal and I don't think Dorner is a hero -- but you have to admit he looked a lot like the guy that hosted the Grammies and he had that nice smiling face that the news showed all the time.

It's kind of like Bonnie and Clyde -- they were terrible people but kind of admired during their time.
You mean the guy from "NCIS: LA?" Not seeing it.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:19 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,684,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
You mean the guy from "NCIS: LA?" Not seeing it.

One is Dorner, one is LL Cool J. Nice pleasant smiles, it's almost hard to tell the difference.

Old 02-17-2013, 01:02 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,161,028 times
Quote:

So it turns out to be the far right who thinks he's a hero, at least here on CD. FAIL

Old 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM

30,324 posts, read 51,925,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Every issue has political connotations. If you don't thinks so then you haven't been paying attention........especially on a political board.

If you don't want certain conversations to go "political" then go to a non political board. Why is that so hard to grasp? Bellowing about it isn't going to change anything. You like to bellow though.
For chrissakes... I wasn't "bellowing," I made one simple comment that you took into a personal inquisition on me. Give it a rest, and for the record I can post wherever I darned well please - none of your business why or how I post here.

Speaking of bellowing, that seems to be all you are capable of doing! Liberals this, liberals that, Obama sucks, blah blah blah. Isn't it tiring to carry around so much anger?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies