Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 06:00 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,768,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Now your howling yet again. Why do you continue to do that then claim to not do it?
I'm only "howling" at you because you won't shut up - but I'm done bickering, so you can howl to yourself from now on.

P.S. *you're!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 06:17 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,258,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Just a question, If you were black and went to work everyday and your fellow officers call you a n366r would that bother you? Would it bother you if your partner routinely harassed people that looked like you just for the hell of it? What would you do if you seen one of the officers beat and planted drugs on an innocent person? What if you reported him and they retaliated against you with you possibly losing your livelihood? Would you just sit there like many other minority officers and "take it" and wait until you are a supervisor and pay the racist white officers back? Would you quit and do something else or would you go to the extreme like Dorner did?

Truthfully even if half of the things that he said was true, I can't honestly say what I would do, except not attack the guilty party's family.
Dorner never experienced ANY of that. That is the problem with you and you and your premise. You are taking an emotional reaction to something a complete, total, deranged man, wrote. Have you truly stopped and looked at the facts? Have you read everything it was he wrote and truly investigated it all?

Lets just do that, shall we? You said everyday? Huh? Dorner wasn't even a police officer for 3 years. So lets look at that. 6-9 months in the police academy. Nope. No one calling you the "N" word then. A few months on field training. Nope, no one calling you the "N" word there. Oh, then he deploys to Baharain for 9 months (not a combat zone by the way). Comes back and goes on field training again, for a few months. Every single one of his field training officers said Dorner has psychological issues. So again, ALL of them are wrong? However, I digress.

The female FTO says Dorner shouldn't be a police officer and should be removed the training program. She tells her superiors this. They tell Dorner and now all of a sudden, "Oh. Hey, she kicked this guy." So, he is removed from the street and reassigned somewhere else, until he is fired.

Your hero, who you worship, was NEVER a real police officer. He NEVER even passed the field training program and NEVER spent one day in a patrol car by himself. His "career" was mostly spent in training, the police academy, and other admin assignments, before he was fired for LYING. Yes, LYING. Make up false allegations against his training officer, in order to save his job. Doing, once again, what he always does: Try to bully his way through the system to get what he wants.

He didn't experience any racism in the police dept. He wasn't there long enough too. He had very little interaction with real, true police officers of the LAPD. In fact, he could barely even be called one "of them."

Now me? Nope. I wouldn't physically lash out against anyone. And, again, that isn't what you said. You said its ok to beat the hell out of anyone who uses the "n" word against a black person. So now, that I am a black police officer, I shall beat the hell out of ALL white people who call me that. THOUSANDS in the past 24 years and say, oh hell lieutenant, simetime on the internet said it was ok. Why can't I? Really? Are you that ignorant and stupid?

There are remedies for racism in a police department. While LAPD isn't the greatest, even its staunchest haters have said its improved GREATLY in the area of race relations. So please, keep your personal hatred toward police and authority in perspective. The fact is, YOU and others, are using this for your own personal gain.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:24 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,824,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Dorner never experienced ANY of that. That is the problem with you and you and your premise. You are taking an emotional reaction to something a complete, total, deranged man, wrote. Have you truly stopped and looked at the facts? Have you read everything it was he wrote and truly investigated it all?

Lets just do that, shall we? You said everyday? Huh? Dorner wasn't even a police officer for 3 years. So lets look at that. 6-9 months in the police academy. Nope. No one calling you the "N" word then. A few months on field training. Nope, no one calling you the "N" word there. Oh, then he deploys to Baharain for 9 months (not a combat zone by the way). Comes back and goes on field training again, for a few months. Every single one of his field training officers said Dorner has psychological issues. So again, ALL of them are wrong? However, I digress.

The female FTO says Dorner shouldn't be a police officer and should be removed the training program. She tells her superiors this. They tell Dorner and now all of a sudden, "Oh. Hey, she kicked this guy." So, he is removed from the street and reassigned somewhere else, until he is fired.

Your hero, who you worship, was NEVER a real police officer. He NEVER even passed the field training program and NEVER spent one day in a patrol car by himself. His "career" was mostly spent in training, the police academy, and other admin assignments, before he was fired for LYING. Yes, LYING. Make up false allegations against his training officer, in order to save his job. Doing, once again, what he always does: Try to bully his way through the system to get what he wants.

He didn't experience any racism in the police dept. He wasn't there long enough too. He had very little interaction with real, true police officers of the LAPD. In fact, he could barely even be called one "of them."

Now me? Nope. I wouldn't physically lash out against anyone. And, again, that isn't what you said. You said its ok to beat the hell out of anyone who uses the "n" word against a black person. So now, that I am a black police officer, I shall beat the hell out of ALL white people who call me that. THOUSANDS in the past 24 years and say, oh hell lieutenant, simetime on the internet said it was ok. Why can't I? Really? Are you that ignorant and stupid?

There are remedies for racism in a police department. While LAPD isn't the greatest, even its staunchest haters have said its improved GREATLY in the area of race relations. So please, keep your personal hatred toward police and authority in perspective. The fact is, YOU and others, are using this for your own personal gain.
Best post of the day. Good work, sir..!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:28 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,531,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
For chrissakes... I wasn't "bellowing," I made one simple comment that you took into a personal inquisition on me. Give it a rest, and for the record I can post wherever I darned well please - none of your business why or how I post here.

Speaking of bellowing, that seems to be all you are capable of doing! Liberals this, liberals that, Obama sucks, blah blah blah. Isn't it tiring to carry around so much anger?
KuChief can't help it. A while back he got into some of that Canadian maple syurp that dissappeared from Quebec. It was heavly contaminated with LSD and moose pee. Just two pancakes with the littlest bit sprinkled on them causes extreme rightwingitis. That IHOP just outside FOX headquarters got one single bottle of it and well, you can see the results readily enough. Now old KUChief, he guzzeled a few bottles of the stuff and it's unfortunate but that is sure to cause a fatal case of rightwingitis. Have you ever seen someone die of rightwingitis???? It's so sad. They just lay there in the hospital, strapped down to the bed, frothing at the mouth about someone taking their guns away and Bush is really still the president, the doctors are all left wing communist fascists and NO they don't have Obamacare.

Last edited by lucknow; 02-17-2013 at 07:23 PM..

Old 02-17-2013, 06:50 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,273,144 times
Quote:

How do you know? For every lie there is some truth involved. The LAPD have a history of lying and covering up for one another, so as far as I'm concerned their word is no better than his. When you have a city of people who live in L.A and they can verify many of the things that the police do to them it does make him a little more creditable. I'm old enough to remember one of the L.A riots and do you think that they did it for the hell of it? the brutality have been going on for years and when it is finally caught on tape and the officers were acquitted people just lost it.

Just because someone does not complain or even mention it does not mean that it did not happen. Thats the probelm with some white folks, they easily dismiss racial incidents so easily that many times minorities never report them and when they get to the point of doing so they are accused of "throwing the race card". As a fellow veteran, I know for a fact that incidents like that happens in the military but they are quickly and quietly reported and handled appropriately. I guess it never occurred to you that when he came back those were different people that he had to deal with?

What makes you think that he is or was my "hero"? I never condoned what he did (damn, how many times do I have to repeat it!) besides that means that no racism exist in the LAPD? Judging from the responses from people who live there I can safely say that you are wrong.

Please show me where I said that. You can't because I never did, if you want to go along in life and believe that racism does not exist in the police depts that is your business, but don't try to make me seem like I said the BS that you just made up to suit your fraile arguement.

What in the hell are you talking about? What personal gain? I have no hatered for the police in general just the racist and crooked officers that roam the streets. As far as "hatered towards authority" apparently you don't know what you are talking about. My "hatered for authority" let me serve 20 years in the military without being written up once. Just because Officer freindly does not come through your neighborhood and flexes his authority does not mean that it does not happen, but because you only see things in white and white you cannot possibly understand or want to understand anything else buit that

Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,258,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
What in the hell are you talking about? What personal gain? I have no hatered for the police in general just the racist and crooked officers that roam the streets. As far as "hatered towards authority" apparently you don't know what you are talking about. My "hatered for authority" let me serve 20 years in the military without being written up once. Just because Officer freindly does not come through your neighborhood and flexes his authority does not mean that it does not happen, but because you only see things in white and white you cannot possibly understand or want to understand anything else buit that
SHOW me ONE thing you say about the LAPD which is true. ONE. Just one. You "think" the LAPD is bad. Based upon what? What? I am asking you to show me, ONE FACT Dorner's claims are true. ONE FACT. This is the thread, DORNER. Not the LAPD.

Show me one shred of evidence Dorner's claims against the LAPD are true. ONE SHRED. Not his statements, not what you "think," not what "TV" shows, just one shred. ONE. You can't, because its not there. You want it there. You want to be the guy who brought it all down. Like the liar, loser, mentally insane person you worship.

YOU are no different then he. You hold him up to be your hero for nothing and based upon nothing. He has nothing to base his claims on, but a paranoid thought. YOU fall right in long, lapping up his lies, like a dog. Based upon what? The FACTS disprove your thoughts and his.

Such butt to someone else. You are a disgusting follower of nothing. A murdererer and your happy. You are no better then he is.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:58 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,273,144 times
Quote:
SHOW me ONE thing you say about the LAPD which is true. ONE. Just one. You "think" the LAPD is bad. Based upon what? What? I am asking you to show me, ONE FACT Dorner's claims are true. ONE FACT. This is the thread, DORNER. Not the LAPD.

I will wait until after the the investigation is over. Do I think the LAPD is bad based on what? How about what they did to Rodney King? Since I do not live in L.A I will have to call my cousin who lives there to find out some of the things that they do and was never reported. Dorner would not have done if it was not for what he believed they did, so this post does relate to them as well

Show me one shred of evidence Dorner's claims against the LAPD are true. ONE SHRED. Not his statements, not what you "think," not what "TV" shows, just one shred. ONE. You can't, because its not there. You want it there. You want to be the guy who brought it all down. Like the liar, loser, mentally insane person you worship.

There you go again No one is "worshipping" anyone! Quit letting your imagination go wild. What T.V show are you talking about? Did anyone mention a television show? Are you off of your meds

YOU are no different then he. You hold him up to be your hero for nothing and based upon nothing. He has nothing to base his claims on, but a paranoid thought. YOU fall right in long, lapping up his lies, like a dog. Based upon what? The FACTS disprove your thoughts and his.

Such butt to someone else. You are a disgusting follower of nothing. A murdererer and your happy. You are no better then he is.

Aww, poor baby can't prove that racism does not exist in the LAPD and now he is going to lose what little mind that he has left because his arguement is flawed I don't know why you keep saying that this man is my hero even after I told you that he was not. This only proves that there is something going on with your neurological input functioning. You really should get that fixed

Old 02-17-2013, 09:02 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,155,039 times
"Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training."

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops - ABC News

Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,077,513 times
Quote:

Are you honestly arguing that the LAPD isn't corrupt?

Old 02-17-2013, 09:53 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,901,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
KuChief can't help it. A while back he got into some of that Canadian maple syurp that dissappeared from Quebec. It was heavly contaminated with LSD and moose pee. Just two pancakes with the littlest bit sprinkled on them causes extreme rightwingitis. That IHOP just outside FOX headquarters got one single bottle of it and well, you can see the results readily enough. Now old KUChief, he guzzeled a few bottles of the stuff and it's unfortunate but that is sure to cause a fatal case of rightwingitis. Have you ever seen someone die of rightwingitis???? It's so sad. They just lay there in the hospital, strapped down to the bed, frothing at the mouth about someone taking their guns away and Bush is really still the president, the doctors are all left wing communist fascists and NO they don't have Obamacare.
Humor and truth rolled into one. The reports of bad trips on moose pee are so widespread you wonder why people still try it - they just never learn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies