Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 12:21 PM

10,312 posts, read 8,504,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Nope, what I don't do is repeat the same things over and over. I've given my reasons for saying what I say already. I refuse to go on for 7 paragraphs. There are others who are more than happy to fill that role.

As for "hurt victim". Nah, that was completely not the reason I said that. You should know who you're talking to a little better before you speculate why they may have said certain things.

Okay then educate me. Who am I talking too? I speculated because the only thing you said implied the moderator was out to get you for making a statement.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
The "stink of fear"? You really believe that?

Nobody's trying to remove your natural rights. You already have your guns. No one will be able--or want to--remove guns from current gun owners; it will never happen. Proposed legislation is just that: proposed.
This tells me you are not aware of all the facts. Pretty much everything starts out as a proposal. Some become reality. How can you say no one can take your guns or will want too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

Watch this video look at around 1:00. Here they are taking guns. This runs contrary to your statements.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:52 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,322,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Okay then educate me. Who am I talking too? I speculated because the only thing you said implied the moderator was out to get you for making a statement.
It's not my job to educate you. Either you be aware of who you are talking to or educate yourself. Once again, I am not going to get into these lengthy post wars which just go in circles.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
It's not my job to educate you. Either you be aware of who you are talking to or educate yourself. Once again, I am not going to get into these lengthy post wars which just go in circles.
Well then I stand by what I said. The only thing I know about you is from what you have said on this thread and a pm from someone that said you tend to be whiny. I don't what that is about and didn't ask why.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,497,149 times
Quote:
Could use some yourself : Semi-automatic firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ignorance is one of the most dangerous things in this world.. it kills hundreds of thousands if not millions every year. And there are tons of 'educated' ignorant people in this world... Even more dangerous as they have confidence in thinking because they are 'generally' educated that, when they are completely wrong and misinformed about something, that they actually aren't.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Well then I stand by what I said. The only thing I know about you is from what you have said on this thread and a pm from someone that said you tend to be whiny. I don't what that is about and didn't ask why.
Translation, I don't know jack about you. So like I said...

Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Could use some yourself : Semi-automatic firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ignorance is one of the most dangerous things in this world.. it kills hundreds of thousands if not millions every year. And there are tons of 'educated' ignorant people in this world... Even more dangerous as they have confidence in thinking because they are 'generally' educated that, when they are completely wrong and misinformed about something, that they actually aren't.
Tangents. You rule this area.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:51 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,497,149 times
Quote:
Tangents. You rule this area.
Misinformed and deflecting .. you rule something too.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Misinformed and deflecting .. you rule something too.
Awesome. Doesn't it comfort you to know you're not alone in the world?

Old 02-12-2013, 03:12 PM

26,659 posts, read 26,627,701 times
Quote:
This tells me you are not aware of all the facts. Pretty much everything starts out as a proposal. Some become reality. How can you say no one can take your guns or will want too?
Yes, much legislation starts out in proposal form. But there is no way this would EVER happen in CA. It's too progressive a state.

Quote:
Watch this video look at around 1:00. Here they are taking guns. This runs contrary to your statements.
It looks as if the Senate realized they'd made a mistake and gone too far with that one (Hurricane Katrina.) Also, the south cannot be compared to the west in terms of legislation. Senate Votes to Bar Emergency Gun Confiscation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies