Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 08:26 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times

Advertisements

I agree with another poster who says it's really hard to tell what media source is actually reporting the unblemished truth rather than a redacted biased worthless piece of propaganda....

And to the OP regarding Post #3, conspiracies? and the famous well-worn conspiracy phrase:

Do some research about these subjects and you'll have a better understanding as to what is going on in the world and why.

Why on Earth should I believe those conspiracy sources any more than items the media reports on?

They report THE TRUTH?

LMAO, BTW the OP forgot chemtrails.....

Old 02-10-2013, 08:42 PM

279 posts, read 482,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I agree with another poster who says it's really hard to tell what media source is actually reporting the unblemished truth rather than a redacted biased worthless piece of propaganda....

And to the OP regarding Post #3, conspiracies? and the famous well-worn conspiracy phrase:

Do some research about these subjects and you'll have a better understanding as to what is going on in the world and why.

Why on Earth should I believe those conspiracy sources any more than items the media reports on?

They report THE TRUTH?

LMAO, BTW the OP forgot chemtrails.....

OK my friend, spend a few hours looking over these few items, if you think they hold any water, do some more research on the topics that I presented.

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 1 The New Order of the Barbarians part 1

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 2 The New Order of the Barbarians part 2

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 3 The New Order of the Barbarians part 3

The New Order of Barbarians - YouTube You can listen to all 3 tapes right here

» None Dare Call It Conspriacy: The Book That Woke Up Alex Jones Now Online Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! None Dare Call It Conspiracy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVMyH8eOHKs 9/11 The Road to Tyranny - A film by Alex Jones

Quotes on the New World Order Quotes on the New World Order and what it is.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".
Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:
The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.
Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,678 times
dark. as long as i'm living well why concern myself?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMountainMan View Post
Just curious, what is your personal view on this subject, would you rather just go about living in darkness as to what is really going on in the world and just being content living in your own little bubble with warm fuzzy feelings without a true understanding and a broader scope of the Powers That Be? Or would you personally rather be informed to the real picture behind the picture about government, politics, banking, education (indoctrination) science, media, social sciences, etc? Which view do you side on and why?
Is'nt this the premise of the Matrix?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,964,008 times
Knowledge is power, always has been, always will be.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Is'nt this the premise of the Matrix?
That does seem to be about right, I wasn't thinking about that though when I created this thread, although I have read that there is a subliminal message that is in the Matrix.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,391,501 times
i am aware its not pretty. most people prefer to go on believing what they do "the bubble" because it makes them feel better and much less responsible.
when people want to tell u "the truth" they are usually telling u their own experience, which for them is very very real but not your experience.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Knowledge is power, always has been, always will be.
Knowledge is not the only source of power. Sometimes knowledge is not enough.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
dark. as long as i'm living well why concern myself?

Normalcy bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The normalcy bias, or normality bias, refers to a mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of governments to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred then it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.[1]

Not limited to, but most notably: The Nazi genocide of millions of Jews. Even after knowing friends and family were being taken against their will, the Jewish community still stayed put, and refused to believe something was "going on." Because of the extreme nature of the situation it is understandable why most would deny it.
Little Sioux Scout camp in June 2008. Despite being in the middle of "Tornado Alley," the campground had no tornado shelter to offer protection from a strong tornado.[4]
New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina. Inadequate government and citizen preparation and the denial that the levees could fail were an example of the normalcy bias, as were the thousands of people who refused to evacuate.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Sadly I believe that a lot of the globalist elite and the mad eugenic scientists and banksters who are atheists and have no moral character and who believe that the universe came into being from nothingness and that there is no purpose to life and we are the same as monkeys. Basically I believe they hold the same view point of another certain individual by the name of Ted Bundy before he became a Christian in prison. Basically they have no appreciation for human life.

Ted Bundy:

“Then I learned that all moral judgments are ‘value judgments,’ that all value judgments are subjective [it just depends on how you think about them], and that none can be proved to be either ‘right’ or ‘wrong’…
…I discovered that to become truly free, truly unfettered, I had to become truly uninhibited. And I quickly discovered that the greatest obstacle to my freedom, the greatest block and limitation to it, consists in the insupportable “value judgment that I was bound to respect the rights of others. I asked myself, who were these ‘others?’ Other human beings with human rights? Why is it more wrong to kill a human animal than any other animal, a pig or a sheep or a steer? Is your life more to you than a hog’s life to a hog? Why should I be willing to sacrifice my pleasure more for the one than for the other? Surely, you would not, in this age of scientific enlightenment, declare that God or nature has marked some pleasures as ‘moral’ or ‘good’ and others as ‘immoral’ or ‘bad’?
In any case, let me assure you, my dear young lady, that there is absolutely no comparison between the pleasure I might take in eating ham and the pleasure I anticipate in raping and murdering you. That is the honest conclusion to which my education has led me – after the most conscientious examination of my spontaneous and uninhibited self.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies