Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 09:55 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMountainMan View Post
I'm assuming you don't have a problem with the down right disgusting manipulation, lying, distortion of getting across their agenda into the public mainstream?
I do have a problem with the disgusting, hateful, lie-based, right-wing agenda you are pushing - yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Please people, try to refute the gay penguin story and the progressive all out assault that the homo's want to push on the rest of us.
I have read that book, have you? It's actually a cute story, and based completely on a REAL event. What's your point?

Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 PM

279 posts, read 482,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
They were like 30 minutes each, and unlike some people here, I don't have that kind of time to waste on propaganda YouTube videos... if I wanted to watch some fictional YouTube crap, I'm sure I could find one that was more enlightening or at least entertaining. And it's funny how you accuse me of being lazy for not watching these stupid videos, when you obviously were too lazy to pay attention in school (during the science & research courses, at least). Not to mention, even when presented with scientific PROOF you refuse to read or acknowledge it. So basically, you have to show a little willingness to learn yourself, before you can honestly accuse others of such a thing. At least when I offer evidence, I try to present it from unbiased sources!
Oh well, stay in the dark then. And your "evidence" is from atheistic nut jobs that think they are the end all be all of human intellect, sorry, they are not smarter than God.

And to you and Arus, the long list of FACTS that I presented to you was what the LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, MANIPULATING, nut jobs wrote in their HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO. That piece of garbage book. They down right lie and manipulate to spread their hate and intolerance onto the rest of society unknowingly. Evil propaganda is what it is, and why America is the way it is today.

After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the90's

And if you want to know why the rest of society is crumbling to an evil agenda, read this and be enlightened as what the globalist elites have planned for all of mankind!

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 1 The New Order of the Barbarians part 1

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 2 The New Order of the Barbarians part 2

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 3 The New Order of the Barbarians part 3

Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 PM

502 posts, read 717,686 times
According to many posters on CD, Everyone is a "Nazi" if they are not in line or to the left of Obama these days.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:07 PM

80 posts, read 67,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
According to many posters on CD, Everyone is a "Nazi" if they are not in line or to the left of Obama these days.
That makes no sense, according to Fox news the Nazis were liberal

Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Oh well, stay in the dark then. And your "evidence" is from atheistic nut jobs that think they are the end all be all of human intellect, sorry, they are not smarter than God.

And to you and Arus, the long list of FACTS that I presented to you was what the LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, MANIPULATING, nut jobs wrote in their HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO. That piece of garbage book. They down right lie and manipulate to spread their hate and intolerance onto the rest of society unknowingly. Evil propaganda is what it is, and why America is the way it is today.

And if you want to know why the rest of society is crumbling to an evil agenda, read this and be enlightened as what the globalist elites have planned for all of mankind!

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 1 The New Order of the Barbarians part 1

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 2 The New Order of the Barbarians part 2

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 3 The New Order of the Barbarians part 3
"New World Order", enough said.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM

279 posts, read 482,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
"New World Order", enough said.
Do you even know what the NWO is?

Quotes on the New World Order Click here for full description

The New World Order is a diabolical plan created by the financial elite in order to destroy the national sovereignty of the governments of the world through economic blackmail and world conflict with the goal of enslaving humankind in a One World Fascist Dictatorship / Government.
The agents of the New World Order have successfully taken control of the world's financial system. Our politicians have made it "legal" for the private banking corporations to control our money supply, stock market and ultimately our destiny. A famous quote "Money is the root of all evil" is fitting, but a better understanding comes when you ask the question "What is the root of all Money?". The private banking corporations control the printing press and print money for the cost of paper (usury) and use it to enslave the nations and people of the world in debt.

Our governments have become totally insolvent or bankrupt through the creation of this debt slavery. Our governments are now maxing out the NWO credit line to keep the game going. We, the people are the only resources keeping the system alive as we are deceitfully sold into slavery at birth to the financial market as property of the state. Our productive capacity or labor via the Income Tax is used as collateral for this debt slavery. Matrix-esque anyone?
Since the agents of the NWO control the economy, our governments are slaves to the economic system. The NWO uses this power to control the destiny of the nations. The power of this money to shape society is limitless. They use it to control who is elected as politicians, what stories our news outlets air and any other interests (unlimited) that can be bought in a capitalist and immoral society. Not only do they subvert our democracy and keep us misinformed, but they ultimately control the future of our nations through inflation, deflation, the availability of money and interest rates. The stock market crash has become a scientifically created event designed to steal the wealth of the people, further the indebtedness of the nations, and create the conditions necessary for worldwide conflict.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:

LOL. If I were to look up the definition of "willful ignorance" in the dictionary, they would have a picture of you... I've tried to explain the difference between academic/fact-based evidence and ignoramus' propaganda, but it's clearly not sinking in based on your continuous pushing of these propagandist videos. And how do you know my evidence is "Atheist lies," when I haven't even presented a source? Hmmmm. Guess that proves you are the willfully ignorant one here!

I have only disputed your claim that homosexuality is unnatural by replying "not according to science." So unless you think ALL science is bogus (which you may very well), you are judging without even being given a specific source. Talk about laziness and wanting to stay in the dark! Do you also think the theory of gravity is a liberal lie? LMAO.

Now, since you obviously cannot comprehend simple science and logic, I think we're done here. Carry on with your stupid videos and RWNJ blogs, but don't expect the rest of us to take you or your "evidence" seriously - at least not those of us with a decent education.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:19 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Do you even know what the NWO is?
Yes I do, it's a new entry in the DSM-V.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal technique View Post
That makes no sense, according to Fox news the Nazis were liberal
The Nazi's were Authoritarian Warmongers. Their labor supplied a war machine that took the wealth of others by force.

The flaw of the political compass is that it's a rectangle.

In actuality it should be a sphere, where the north and south represent Authoritarianism and Anarchism respectively.

The extreme end of capitalism is where the person loses their dignity for survival, and the extreme end of practical communism is where the authority takes a persons wealth for themselves (because NO communist country EVER resulted in a system in which the people aren't opressed). Hence, the extreme right and left should be connected, like a sphere.

Meanwhile the opposite side is a side where everyone is happy because all trades are fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies