Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:25 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times

Advertisements

I expect this to be every bit as amazing as the findings of Trump's "crack team of Hawaiian investigators" from a couple of years back.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This expert is a female so some of you have turned anything she says aside already without hearing her talk. Then, too, she said this on Fox News so, of course, she is lying. Go ahead and listen to her and if you can prove her wrong let me know about your proof. I really wonder what she thinks we may get to hear about that day if the White House can't stonewall the new information.

Terrorism Expert Says New Info On Libya Will ‘Amaze & Shock
Anyone who has paid any attention to what transpired in the Libya fiasco should already be shocked at the lies and inept behavior of the CIC in this event. Liberals have already pushed it under the rug. Dear leader can do no wrong. That much is apparent with the ridiculous responses you've already received in this thread from the swooners. We start an illegal war and let our ambassador get assassinated and they don't give one rip. Obama can do no wrong.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,209,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What exactly qualifies this woman as a "terrorism expert?"
This. I want to hear what constitutional expert Ted Nugent has to say on the topic. Thanks Roy.

Quote:
Graduating from high school, Gabriel then completed a one-year business administration course at a YWCA in 1984
Brigitte Gabriel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-12-2013, 12:31 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,155 times
Quote:
This expert is a female so some of you have turned anything she says aside already without hearing her talk. Then, too, she said this on Fox News so, of course, she is lying. Go ahead and listen to her and if you can prove her wrong let me know about your proof. I really wonder what she thinks we may get to hear about that day if the White House can't stonewall the new information.

So she has this "amazing" info but wont release it? Wow, how nice of her to keep us in supsense. What is she selling a book or something?

Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America: Brigitte Gabriel: 9780312358389: Amazon.com: Books

...oh...right.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:32 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:

She's quite the tease, isn't she?

I will reserve my amazement and shock until such time as she produces something a little more, shall we say, real.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Surely nothing, so says da judge. Right?
Nothing in her resume' would give the impression that she is one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy
In looking on Google it seems that she has written and spoken quite a bit about the subject and for some reason some people talk about here being a survivor of terrorism from Islamists.
Pretending that we knew who she really was in the first place and that her completely unverifiable stories are true, since when does surviving terrorism make anybody an expert? I'm am possibly the only person on this forum who actually has survived a terrorist attack, and it certainly granted me no particular expertise on the subject.

And as for her writing, it's one-note Islamophobia. It betrays neither depth nor breadth of understanding regarding terrorism at all. So I ask again....

What particularly qualifies this woman as a "terrorism expert?"

Old 02-12-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Nothing in her resume' would give the impression that she is one.

Pretending that we knew who she really was in the first place and that her completely unverifiable stories are true, since when does surviving terrorism make anybody an expert? I'm am possibly the only person on this forum who actually has survived a terrorist attack, and it certainly granted me no particular expertise on the subject.

And as for her writing, it's one-note Islamophobia. It betrays neither depth nor breadth of understanding regarding terrorism at all. So I ask again....

What particularly qualifies this woman as a "terrorism expert?"
She can see the Middle East from her backyard. See post #13

Old 02-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Are right wingers really still beating the Libya dead horse and tilting at the Benghazi windmill?

Old 02-12-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Are right wingers really still beating the Libya dead horse and tilting at the Benghazi windmill?
lost causes

Birth certificate - check
Benghazi - check
Obama banning guns conspiracy theory - check

Old 02-12-2013, 01:23 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
The Daily Show mocks this with their fake experts: Senior British Person, Senior Middle East Correspondent, Senior Black Correspondent, Senior Military Affairs Correspondent.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies