Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 12:34 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times

Advertisements

If he's been stewing over this case since 2009 he's prolly got his ducks in row. It doesn't seem like a spur of the moment attack.

Last edited by thriftylefty; 02-12-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
nobody has mentioned this, but it is a possibility.

he killed himself
That's what I think.

His body is somewhere near Big Bear Lake. Some poor hiker or horse rider will stumble across it when the snow melts.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's what I think.

His body is somewhere near Big Bear Lake. Some poor hiker or horse rider will stumble across it when the snow melts.

I don't think so. I don't know this man nor want to know him. But do know people who do know him and worked with him in L.A.

From what i gather, he is a cunning smart, man, and calcuating. Does not like orders from what i understand, or to be told no. I don't know him at all. This is what i have heard.

What i understand, he will not go down without the fight of his life.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:08 PM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
nobody has mentioned this, but it is a possibility.

he killed himself
I thought about this but I think he would not want his body to be found so he could prolong the LAPD's misery indefinitely.

Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Christopher Dorner may have tried to cross the Mexican border, court documents show - CBS News

Officials say Dorner may have tried to flee to Mexico with the help of an unidentified associate who lives in the Big Bear area.

Last week, authorities tracked the associate's movements and surveyed his property, during which, they discovered Dorner's burned out truck nearby.

On Feb. 6, Dorner reportedly tried to steal a boat in the Port of San Diego, but was unsuccessful.

The federal documents also state that on the same day "an agent found Dorner's personal belongings, including his wallet and identification cards, near the US/Mexico border at the San Ysidro point of entry."

Old 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Just talked to my cousin who lives in Big Bear. Something going on as i type. A possible Dorner siting, something about 2 people being held hostage in a home.

Do not have all the details as of yet. Talking to fast and upset.

Not sure if it is or is not Dorner, just what is being told to her.

But there is a hostage situation with 2 people in a home. Shots have been heard fired that is all i know right now.

She told me police have spotted Dorner in Big Bear, story still sketchy, something about finding a gun in a car. Details still sketchy at this time.

I think on hwy 38 in Big Bear. Not 100% sure.

Something about a car chase, and the car crashed, and chasing someone on foot. Guns found in Car, still skectcy at this time. What she is telling me from S.B. CHP

Can't say it is or is not him, till the full details come in.

Something about Dorner tying up a couple and stealing their car. These are the details she is telling me right now, she says the area is crawling with police and S.B. CHP.

I in no way can confirm or deny this as truth, till all facts come out.

She just told me Dorner crashed the stolen car, and took off on foot. He has been hiding out in a cabin, and tyed up the couple.

All mountian hwys are closed no one can get up or down the mountain.

I cannot confirm with 100% accuracy, until all facts are factual. But she does live up there.

Have not had time to watch any news yet. Will now turn it on.

If this is him, no way, he went to Mexico.

She just told me Officer has been shot, helicopter on it's way. I got to get off here, and watch some news.

Just heard two officers have been shot. Bear Valley School District she says is on lockdown.

So far, this has been confirmed. Officer told my cousin, possiblity of Dorner on his way to Cherry Valley, Beaumont area.

Nope someone else told her, they feel he is still held up there in a cabin. Any new details from anyone. I have work i am doing. Cleaning i am doing, and exercising in the process. She says it is a weird feeling. Does sound as if this can be him, and if the case, he has been up ther for days now.

If i turn the news on, i won't get anything done.

Last edited by california-jewel; 02-12-2013 at 03:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies