Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
If you want to know why this country's freedom is degrading just look at everyone who actually thinks Mr. Dorner started that fire. That amount of "head in the sand" is what allows politicians to sell you a bridge that you won't end up owning.
That bridge and the road to no where on the other side...... Justice is what ever flavor the liberals say it is these days as they see fit...

Law is subject to change hourly... Like if a guy stabs someone to death, the obvious thing to do is make more gun law.

See how much sense that makes now you have been informed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 04:51 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,058,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Thinking Dorner started the fire is evidence of degrading freedom within the US?
It showcases blatant disregard for all evidence, for all likelihood just because you think the government is "good." It's sad talking to sheep sometimes. I prefer to talk to thinking human beings.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:52 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,058,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That bridge and the road to no where on the other side...... Justice is what ever flavor the liberals say it is these days as they see fit...

Law is subject to change hourly... Like if a guy stabs someone to death, the obvious thing to do is make more gun law.

See how much sense that makes now you have been informed?
They don't understand justice, they understand obeying.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:38 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,051,059 times
Quote:
Maybe i should test that idea and go burn some place down and see what happens.
What would lead you to hallucinate that would "test" anything?

Old 02-13-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
The cops were under orders to shoot him to keep him from getting any chance at possibly exposing someone
The alien voices in your head give you that particular piece of intel?

Trust me... when a guy is shooting at you, you don't need orders to shoot back.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:42 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,260,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Wrong.... the people who deliberately destroyed his life sent him over the edge
The only person who sent him over the edge was himself. there is no one else to blame in this but him. Deliberately? Please he was caught lying about what a training officer did.

Old 02-13-2013, 05:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,919,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
What would lead you to hallucinate that would "test" anything?
Your reading comp is way off tonight....

Read it and weep the COPS Torched that Cabin. I guess if that is legal COPS can torch anything they like when ever they like to get anyone they like..

So you better watch out.... get in the cops way and it could be you as well as it could be me. I guess cops can be judge jury and executioner after all.

Liberals say so

Old 02-13-2013, 06:04 PM

30,226 posts, read 23,649,798 times
Quote:
That is a matter of opinion.

At the moment I just want this confirmed.

IMO Dorner was WRONG, but LAPD was worse shootin up 2 other trucks wound 2 other people and scaring the pants off the surfer.

And now these cops MURDERED Dorner by torching the house/cabin.

System if Injustice working with your tax dollars I guess.

I wanted the truth and that is gone....... For all I know the whole thing is a set up and Dorner was framed.

No can KNOW anything different.

I KNOW the cops torched that place and that is another crime.... Arson is a serious felony.
Well, I guess you'll have to call me a "lib" because I don't agree with you that what they did was wrong. This guy stated he would not come out of this alive. He was planning on killing more and you're weeping for this guy?

There are times when police have to use deadly force to protect the rest of the community. Frankly, I can't believe you're upset that they did their job. I like you Mac, but dang, man, you are sounding very leftist today.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Read it and weep the COPS Torched that Cabin. I guess if that is legal COPS can torch anything they like when ever they like to get anyone they like.
And that has nothing to do with filing an insurance claim.

Get a clue.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,411,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Well, I guess you'll have to call me a "lib" because I don't agree with you that what they did was wrong. This guy stated he would not come out of this alive. He was planning on killing more and you're weeping for this guy?

There are times when police have to use deadly force to protect the rest of the community. Frankly, I can't believe you're upset that they did their job. I like you Mac, but dang, man, you are sounding very leftist today.
Your so right. You know i have family and friends who live in Big Bear, infact i was posting as my cousin was talking to me.

They own a busines up there, it is a small nit family believe me. She knows a lot of people CHP and some Sherrif's. She was told by someone! that Dorner was dressed to kill and meant business. I cannot again confirm nor deny this is true or false. Just what was told to her.

The person told her, he looked like he was out for war whatever that means.

I was not there to wiitness with my own eyes what happened, so will not make a judgement call, as to how the cabin burned. My cousin told me, that there was one shot fired in the cabin, before it was set ablaze. He had already killed innocent people guess that is quite ok with some.

Sorry not in my book. You don't make a statement then go out, and kill innocent people. Your just as bad or worse, then those you accuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies