Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 10:33 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
heck I'll go first. We aint gonna do nothing,absolutly nothing. So what are you gonna do about that. search every home in America trying to make friends? I just gave my daughter an old winchester shotgun for Christmas think she will turn me in.She is in law enforcement and knows it is legal,she doesn't make up laws she knows them
So you own guns to do nothing with them?
BTW I should have said "assault weapons" or "military-grade", since that is the type the paranoiacs are hoarding.
Again, "liberals" hunt, shoot, and protect their families with guns, so where is the right-wing disconnect and paranoia coming from? What will you do with these military-grade firearms? That's my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2013, 10:34 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Here's more about your NRA heroes.
NRA Dismisses 'Connecticut Effect,' Suggests Grief Over Newtown Tragedy Will Be Short-Lived | ThinkProgress

Yeah, Bob Welch, NRA lobbyist, says the "Connecticut Effect" has to "go through the process" - meaning the grief over Sandy Hook is an annoyance for the time being, but the public will get over it at some point.
Then back to business. The NRA is still in control of things.
Well thats pretty much the same thing Im thinking and since I pay him to lobby for me its good to see he's on the ball

See you "liberals" are predictably insane and emotional knee jerks... We have been at war you anti-freedom UNamerican traitors for as long as I can remember and for a long time before I was born...

Your all out attack on freedom was anticipated and the NRA did give plenty of warnings of the consequences of reelection of 0bama the terrible...

It is refreshing to see all the truth coming out now, we knew you were looking to confiscate all along...

Keep it up and why not just cut the crap, save a whole lot of BS and burn the constitution already???

Old 02-15-2013, 10:40 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Well thats pretty much the same thing Im thinking and since I pay him to lobby for me its good to see he's on the ball

See you "liberals" are predictably insane and emotional knee jerks... We have been at war you anti-freedom UNamerican traitors for as long as I can remember and for a long time before I was born...

Your all out attack on freedom was anticipated and the NRA did give plenty of warnings of the consequences of reelection of 0bama the terrible...

It is refreshing to see all the truth coming out now, we knew you were looking to confiscate all along...

Keep it up and why not just cut the crap, save a whole lot of BS and burn the constitution already???
Attacking women, gays, and minorities, to force the right wing's massive government and anti-freedom on the nation = freedom?

Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Attacking women, gays, and minorities, to force the right wing's massive government and anti-freedom on the nation = freedom?
Were talking about the NRA here, NOT the Republican party, Im sure they have no problem with all of the above exercising God given rights that are protected by the 2A... ...

The fact that Republicans are perceived to be more pro freedom than "liberals" is your problem....

Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post

Golly.
So the NRA warned America that electing Obama will lead to a Sandy Hook type massacre?
Is Obama or are "liberals" responsible for Sandy Hook? I have heard that.
Why don't you make the connection, because everybody would benefit from hearing it.
The boy's mother appears to be a "prepper".
Gun Hoarders Against Democracy - The Daily Beast

People buy military-grade for the purpose of "keeping the government in check". So here is what the government is up against.
Sandy Hook Shooting Thrusts ‘Preppers’ Into Spotlight | TPMDC

Gun sales also spurted with the election of our first African-American president. Explain that one.
These "preppers" will be using their weapons against each other. Any wonder that people call them nutcases?.

Last edited by detwahDJ; 02-16-2013 at 12:15 AM..

Old 02-16-2013, 01:27 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,594,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I apologize. I didn't know supporting the Constitution and your rights is garbage.
Here we go again... please, don't insist with this nonsense... the Constitution is one thing, the craziness of NRA is another one: they don't want a well-regulated militia, they just want to nullify any type of regulation, allowing any deranged person to own a gun... and you know why?
Because the NRA represents the gun lobby, and their purpose is just one: to sell more guns.
P.S. if you dislike gun control, try Yemen and Somalia.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:03 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
... except, rah, rah, rah gun companies!! And, oh those people are coming to get you!!

Stand and Fight | The Daily Caller

well, there isnt any words for the jerkwad acting like potus. but I will say the jerkwad is the best firearms saleman ever in the USA.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:15 AM

510 posts, read 430,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Liberals want to the eliminate the border, steal half of your wages, sh*t on the 2nd amendment of the Constitution and force you to pay for other people's abortions.

And if you don't agree with this you're a vile bigot.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:24 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
Liberals want to the eliminate the border, steal half of your wages, sh*t on the 2nd amendment of the Constitution and force you to pay for other people's abortions.

well, I know who the vile bigots are, and they are mainly in the democrat party. there is also alot of republicans that are the same as those same dems.

Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
You work for Fox?
Do you know what "bigotry" is? Check a dictionary - it has nothing to do with your list of complaints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies