Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,092,308 times

Advertisements

Personally I think we should put a fence around California and give it back to Mexico before the people who live there can escape. California has the laws it has because of the voters who inhabit the state, they shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere else. They should have to live under the living conditions they have created for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 05:42 PM

77,023 posts, read 47,392,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Actually, I have a prediction to make.

The first state that actually passes a loony tunes law like that, will be the first state to see a 80% decrease in population.

They will all move to another state.
People didn't move out of MA when Romney went wil with his anti-gun laws

Old 02-14-2013, 05:54 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,388,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
You say that it is only against the constitution if they ban ALL guns. Does that mean if they only decide to leave us one muzzle loader type gun then our 2nd amendment rights have not been infringed upon?
Yep. And we can ban the Internet and TV as long as you've got access to a printing press. Of course there is a huge tax on ink.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:11 PM

1,148 posts, read 1,679,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Actually, I have a prediction to make.

The first state that actually passes a loony tunes law like that, will be the first state to see a 80% decrease in population.

They will all move to another state.
I have another prediction to make, the criminals will take free rein over California. We all know that criminals will so freely give up their guns they acquired lawfully. California will be a paradise for drug cartels, gangsters, burglars, sex offenders, murderers because innocent people will have no way of defending themselves. I mean sure, good honest people can buy knives. Seriously, if an honest person has a knife and a thug with a gun enters the house via home invasion, who do you think will win this fight? The thug with a gun will shoot the innocent person long before he or she even has a chance to defend himself or herself.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:14 PM

1,148 posts, read 1,679,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Personally I think we should put a fence around California and give it back to Mexico before the people who live there can escape. California has the laws it has because of the voters who inhabit the state, they shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere else. They should have to live under the living conditions they have created for themselves.
This.^^^Unfortunately, the voters of California have no clue why their state is in such a mess and move to other states and continue voting for liberal democrats. If you are dumb enough to vote for the dictators who run your state, don't come to my state and vote for the same dictators.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 PM

18,135 posts, read 15,548,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Is it required to register "sporting rifles" in Kalifornia? Wow, ... just, wow!

I just received 25 more 30-round mags for my ARs. Lucky find. And UPS just delivered 2,000 rounds of bulk ammo today. For the range. Again, a lucky find since it's in short supply.

So I'd now be a major felon in the land of fruits and nuts?
I just scored 1000 rounds of bulk 5.56 and 20 thirty round mags. Right place, right time, right trading goods. I have'nt had to pay gouge rates on stuff yet. And I am a serious felon to CAs way of thinking to. I feel so....deliciously guilty. Lol. None of my tactical competition/service guns are going to starve, anytime soon anyway. So thankful I don't live in CA.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:40 AM

29,028 posts, read 14,371,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I just scored 1000 rounds of bulk 5.56 and 20 thirty round mags. Right place, right time, right trading goods. I have'nt had to pay gouge rates on stuff yet. And I am a serious felon to CAs way of thinking to. I feel so....deliciously guilty. Lol. None of my tactical competition/service guns are going to starve, anytime soon anyway. So thankful I don't live in CA.
Damn, good score ! With 5.56 near $1 a round and mags as high as $100 if you got them for half that your doing well.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:51 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,754,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales

Can anyone point to the specific legislation that articulates the confiscation of firearms?

I don't bet. But if I did, I would bet this bill is not going to fly in California.
California to confiscate guns from 20,000 people who own them illegally | The Raw Story

Now wait for the moving of the goalposts: "Oh, but those guns were ruled illegal!"

Like that somehow makes it "not confiscation".

Old 08-12-2013, 09:49 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,720,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Banning assault rifles is not against the Constitution. Banning all guns, including all handguns, revolvers, pistols, etc. would be.
uh, yeah it is, what part of shall not be infringed can you not understand..

Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,109,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
we need to round up some democrats in Cali and send them to Siberia.
Anybody trying to rounds up Democrats in California (against their will) will have a hard time. Many are armed and trained...

But seriously why in the hell would we go to Siberia with all the sun shine you can have and 60 degree winters...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies