Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 06:52 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,218,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Right. I was honorably discharged 2 years ago (in three days that is) and though I am subject to recall for another 2 years or so, I consider whoever the POTUS is my CIC. That right now is Barack Obama. Whoever replaces him I'll consider him or her my CIC. Again it's as simple as that.

Any Veteran past or present now as Barack Obama as their CIC for as long as he is president. He may not hold any authority over them, but that doesn't change the facts.
Feel free to believe that crap if you wish.

Just because you say it,....doesn't make it true.

Old 02-16-2013, 07:05 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,000,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Anyone who doesn't support the Commander in Chief and the President of the United States is ANTI-American, and are free to leave expeditiously on the first kick-in-the-ass ferry that is available.
Dream on fool. you got some Americans who would like to shove you on the next non gov subsidised ferry that is available today. We aint living up to your dream of how life should be. We live in the real world. Evil people,criminals and their protectors,people like you

Old 02-16-2013, 07:07 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,894,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Anyone who doesn't support the Commander in Chief and the President of the United States is ANTI-American, and are free to leave expeditiously on the first kick-in-the-ass ferry that is available.
Don't you mean Liar N' Thief?

Purple Stars / Lucky Stars it's all the same with this Idiot in office........ An American he is NOT, no matter where on Earth he was born and i am not convinced he is a man or from Earth.

Not going to get into the bad BC, the Bad SS numbers and the bad Selective Service documents...

The fool needs to be arrested for fast and furious.

Forest Gump said it best...... Stupid is as Stupid does. I just didn't know he was describing Obama, Liar N' Thief.

Old 02-16-2013, 07:24 PM

33,506 posts, read 18,029,913 times
And the dems called Bush dumb... I guess Obama is a genius to them. Their perception of Obama is so far off.

Let's give Obama a gold "medal" on his forehead for trying...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:29 PM

33,506 posts, read 18,029,913 times
[quote=adiosToreador;28275796]He is a natural born citizen. Otherwise he wouldn't be President of the United States. Hawaii proved he is a citizen of this great nation and he is YOUR Commander-In-Chief. I bet that just eats you up inside, huh?

Nice to know that you can support the POTUS just so long as he's white, but the moment a black POTUS is up in office? NOPE IT'S UN-AMERICAN TO SUPPORT HIM.

Please. Prove that he isn't American, prove that he usurped 270 electoral votes, and prove that he's an illegal citizen. Cite your sources.

I support Barack Obama not because he's a liberal Democrat, but because he is YOUR and MY Commander-In-Chief. I would think being a Veteran like myself would teach you something about loyalty to the chain of command, but now I see that you are only loyal when it suits you.[/quote

Obama's United States has 57 states.. He must think that each island in Hawaii is a state.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:08 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,687,967 times
[quote=Taratova;28279801]
Quote:
He is a natural born citizen. Otherwise he wouldn't be President of the United States. Hawaii proved he is a citizen of this great nation and he is YOUR Commander-In-Chief. I bet that just eats you up inside, huh?

Nice to know that you can support the POTUS just so long as he's white, but the moment a black POTUS is up in office? NOPE IT'S UN-AMERICAN TO SUPPORT HIM.

Please. Prove that he isn't American, prove that he usurped 270 electoral votes, and prove that he's an illegal citizen. Cite your sources.

I support Barack Obama not because he's a liberal Democrat, but because he is YOUR and MY Commander-In-Chief. I would think being a Veteran like myself would teach you something about loyalty to the chain of command, but now I see that you are only loyal when it suits you.[/quote

Obama's United States has 57 states.. He must think that each island in Hawaii is a state.

Better study up a little on the oath you took then restudy the UCMJ...

To Obey or Not to Obey

Unless you gonna pull an Adolph Eichmen, Bill Calley, defense but that doesn't work out to well...........

"I was only following orders," has been unsuccessfully used as a legal defense in hundreds of cases (probably most notably by Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg tribunals following World War II). The defense didn't work for them, nor has it worked in hundreds of cases since.

Military members disobey orders at their own risk. They also obey orders at their own risk. An order to commit a crime is unlawful. An order to perform a military duty, no matter how dangerous is lawful, as long as it doesn't involve commission of a crime.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:15 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,358,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Here we go again. First he said 'Corpse-men' instead of Corpsman, then it was 'Sharpnel' instead of Shrapnel. Now low and behold in a Q & A live Fireside Hangout on Google yesterday with millions of Americans watching across the country, Obama was asked about the republican filibuster of Chuck Hagel. Obama said he was a extraordinary soldier who has two 'Purple Stars'. Good grief.

Go to exactly 39:30

President Obama Participates in a Fireside Hangout on Google+ - YouTube
Obama is a retrad, we all know that.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Feel free to believe that crap if you wish.

Just because you say it,....doesn't make it true.
You're right - just because I say something doesn't necessarily make whatever I'm saying true; however, if the something I'm saying is true, then it doesn't matter if I say it is true or not because it already is.

A civilian is someone who never served in the military. A Veteran is someone who has. Where is the discrepancy in that?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:18 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,218,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Quote:
He is a natural born citizen. Otherwise he wouldn't be President of the United States. Hawaii proved he is a citizen of this great nation and he is YOUR Commander-In-Chief. I bet that just eats you up inside, huh?

I support Barack Obama not because he's a liberal Democrat, but because he is YOUR and MY Commander-In-Chief. I would think being a Veteran like myself would teach you something about loyalty to the chain of command, but now I see that you are only loyal when it suits you.
The United States of America has 50 states, not 57.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM

11,048 posts, read 16,783,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
What is your reasoning behind that?
Being a good soldier and a good leader are two different things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies